Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sydney Protest Videos up on ESMB  (Read 3240 times)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« on: January 22, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »

Please have a look at this thread on ESMB.  It was so powerful to be there, and to meet up with lots of old friends I was in scn with 25 years ago.  Scns in NZ are leaving in their droves.   

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9464

The pic below is of a document posted to each person who has lodged a protest against the org in Sydney doing renovations.  Each person was mailed threatening letter by the CofS.  One person came up and gave it to the Anons at the protest.  IT is disgusting.  These are people who live or work next to the building and have a legal right to lodge a complaint.  CofS is still fairgaming, threatening and intimidating people.  All in the name of religious tolerance.

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 06:23:03 PM »

What a truly weird piece of shit!!  I've never seen anything like it.  AND truly WRONG!

Opposition puts you IN the light!

"do you know who you are"  is part of the enemy formula gone wrong!  " Find out who you really are"!

Can't imagine anyone even understanding it never mind being 'fraid of it.

regards, Martin
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 07:22:38 PM »

Tell us more about NZ sci :)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 10:28:04 PM »

What do you mean?

rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 09:56:57 AM »

You know in all these years I have seen scios deliberately trying to "cave" someone in.  By that I mean to interiorise them, make them feel bad, depressed, unwell, not able to carry on - get my drift?

Trouble is, my pets, it never works!  Just by announcing a few words, written or spoke, it is very rare to harm someone - isn't it??  Certainly if you know someone extremely well and they are already on the edge you can tip them over but NOT someone you don't know.  How bloody stupid.

They don't understand that you can just as easily increase the resistance by doing this. If you hit someone - yes some will run away - but then others will hit you back!!

So what's the point?  I suggest to Mickey that more people will get pissed and fight harder than will run away.  Am I right?

Besides who will get frightened by that written piece of utter nonsense?  So Mickey you pissed off a whole load of people for no result.  Cleveeeerrrr.

Scio always creates its own enemies.  Always has - always will.

regards
Martin
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 05:47:41 PM »

What do you mean?

I mean, people are leaving a lot from NZ sci as well?
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 06:06:51 PM »

Oh.  Yes, well I actually meant to write ANZO, which is of course, New Zealand and Australia.  But now that we are on this subject, I will tell you that I have been contacted by many exes from both Australia and New Zealand who are not actually off the lists as it were, but are sitting there watching the boards and watching the result of the PR flaps and thinking, hmmmm.  I want out of this.  SOme of them are scared.  Scared shitless, but this board and ESMB are giving them the strength to disassociate themselves from the cult, albeit slowly.

Many of them haven't posted, but have registered so that they can contact me, or other exes.  They do not want to post as they know OSA monitors the boards courtesy of Mikey on the radio.

The move away from scn is bigger than you think.

One lady I know in NZ hasn't been active for over 30 years.  She was contacted by the org in Sydney to tell her that she had some $$ on account and did she want to use it?  This is scraping the bottom of the barrel.  30 years since she did anything.  THis is because there is no RAW MEAT coming into the orgs so to get stats, or for SO members to go up the bridge they have to sell a set of basic books.  This is the pre-req.  Crazy.  This is a set of books that has just been re-binded (bound?) Just the same book but a new cover and all scnists and their children and their children's children have to own a set.

I'm sorry not to be able to say moar.  But it is happening.  This won't go away, and the word that scn is an evil money-grabbing cult is out there.

They are shitting their pants.  Big time.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »

It has been suggested that this notice to the protesters to the Sydney building have been handed a covert death threat.

Because it contains a bit (although twisted) of the "enemy" formula - which means they have been declared an enemy they can be fair gamed.

Anyone fair gamed has been handed a death threat if taken to the extreme.

Time to reverse the tables - scio sends out death threats to their local residents!

From a declared SP

regards
Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: