Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wellie Anons Where are you At????  (Read 2752 times)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« on: February 10, 2009, 12:58:29 PM »

What's the goss from the Capital City?

useful_anon
Editors

I have nothing else to do.

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 03:26:16 PM »

is there a scion building in welly? i was just down there with a few mates, we were thinking of doing a mini raid but didnt know where to go lol.

WOG 4 LIFE
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 04:36:23 PM »

There is no Scilon building in Wellington. As far as I know there is no Scientology presence there. Best to protest wherever there are people, if one is to protest.
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »

Welli represent!
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 09:54:21 AM »

is there a scion building in welly? i was just down there with a few mates, we were thinking of doing a mini raid but didnt know where to go lol.

Ok, what we do is we protest in the Square.  There is a franchise here in Christchurch which is run from a couple's home - they are just sucked in and doing what they think they should, and it's my opinion to just leave them alone.  They'll wake up one day that it's all a big con, with the org stealing all the $$ that they manage to make out of an already suspicious and sceptical Chch public.  There is also an active freezoner as well who seems to keep to himself and offers auditing etc.  He's cool.

We just print off some pamphlets and hand these out.  We're out for about an hour or two -it's pretty low-key unless the clams decide to show, but that hasn't happened for a while, lol.

Get some friends together and get out there!  Post it on this site, the meeting place, time, and anything else. 

DO IT!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 12:01:27 PM by OnceBitten » Logged
anonyrat

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 11:03:54 AM »

Nope, no Org or Mission or anything at all besides a couple of suspicious characters at one of the earlier protests to suggest there's any Scientology presence here. I believe there used to be a Dianetics Centre but it disappeared who knows how long ago.

Wellington anon are fairly dormant IRL at the moment (that's not to say we're inactive online or other places where it might count); if anyone's keen to get the protests (or other IRL action like postering or youfoundthecarding) going again I could be keen. We've found that Cuba/Manners Mall is a good place to protest but with no scilon prescence here and so few of us turning out it's hard to keep interest and morale up month after month (despite the cake). If anyone is in the Wellington region or has suggestions please post in this thread or send me a pm :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: