Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fair game is no joke  (Read 4166 times)
Jack Parsons

« on: March 28, 2008, 05:10:43 PM »

I'll admit it, the fear of becoming the next Sean Carasov is panicking me a little. Mainly because this wouldn't be the first time I'd been Fairgamed - not by Scilons last time, but by an even more repulsive crew. I was involved in the big protests against the neo-Nazi National Front in 2004 (some of you may remember), and a local Nazi namefagged me to an Australian Nazi who ran a "Redwatch" (equiv. of Religious Freedom Watch) website. Pictures and everything.

Of course, it was different. Nazis are even more repulsive than Scilons, but far stupider and far poorer. So no PIs or lawyers or cops, just online slander and the fear that some skinheads were going to smash my windows. It didn't stop me, but it was one of the most horrible times of my life. I blush to admit it, but I've been tempted to avoid April 12 because I don't want White Hat Spai Gai getting a good picture of me.

Actually, though, judging by overseas experience, the first Anons in the firing line of Fair Game have been the brave souls who've got the protest permits - which, in our case, is cvanon. I fear for that courageous lady's safety.

I don't have any concrete proposals here, but behind closed doors I feel safe to say that I am actually scared now.
Filter

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »

They seem to be too determined to find our 'leaders', which in this case, in their perception, is merely those who stand out, or who do more than others.
Will Smith

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »

Thinking safe and wearing protection is the best way to stop yourself from catching a bad case of the OSA.
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »

Long time, no hear, mate!  Where ya been? 

For everyone, it's basically just keeping your face covered at all times.  We got a bit caught-out on the train last time, but now we are prepared & know what to do.

I'm not really worried about myself, tbh.  Only 2 people have my real name - one person at Council and the police contact.  I think I can trust them.  Varying my "costume" for each raid as well.  Shame I can't change my height!

I srsly hope you come, Jack.  You were a riot - definitely the most enthusiastic as far as the chanting went. 

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Will Smith

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 06:15:35 PM »

hame I can't change my height!

wear soup cans
Filter

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 07:28:35 PM »

I'm sure you'd look strapping in high heels  :D
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »

I'm sure you'd look strapping in high heels  :D

Not if I have to walk! 

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Jack Parsons

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 04:54:31 PM »

I srsly hope you come, Jack.  You were a riot - definitely the most enthusiastic as far as the chanting went. 

Quote from: some other anon
They seem to be too determined to find our 'leaders', which in this case, in their perception, is merely those who stand out, or who do more than others.

Compare the two statements above and you can see my problem.  :)
Filter

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 06:14:11 PM »

See my thread on defamation, new info.

http://www.nzraid.info/index.php?topic=48.0
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 06:16:13 PM by Filter » Logged
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 09:08:16 PM »

Together, we stand here now, as we stood in February, and as we stood in March.

We stand here to break the wall of silence between members of the Church of Scientology and their families outside.

We stand here, because there are those who cannot.

Those who fear Fair Game.
Those who have been intimidated and silenced.
Those who have been framed, arrested, and imprisoned.
Those who fear for their lives and their families.
Words By Filter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IwgZHaaRY0

cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 12:19:11 AM »

Jack, yes. I do see your dilemma.  But...and this is a BIG but...will you be silenced by fear?  I know I won't.  You said that you have taken on the Nazi's; are you really ready to give up after only a couple of protests against the scilons?  Are the scilons really worse than Nazi's?

If you don't want to go through that shit again, I totally understand.  I've been a protestor for civil rights for over 25 years and have gone through a lot of shit myself.

But...if each one of us is silenced individually, all voices of sanity and compassion will be systematically eliminated.  That's why I keep going.  I hope you keep going, too.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
whitedeth
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 07:42:44 AM »

Jack, I've been followed once by the sci's in the last month or so because they knew I was meeting up with an anon somewhere in the city. I have family working in the government, things could really crumble for me and my family if they had to.

I'm still here. And I'll be there on 12th April at full force too.

(And to help you remember, I'm the "I love Xenu cock" and "Go Teletubbies!" guy).
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 08:21:03 AM »

Jack I have to agree with whitedeth, who the hells going to start the chants if you don't come!!!

I was having lunch last week and I look up, this guy in a blue shirt was just standing on the corner looking over, sort of every 30 seconds. I started to freak out a bit because I don't even live in Auckland and they tracked me here. I was thinking of ways to get rid of him because if the shit hits the fan, so does my job.

Lets just say my work email address has .govt.nz  in it, but nothing is going to stop me. I just have to make sure (double time ? can?t touch this) they can?t touch this.

Turns out the guy was waiting for his boyfriend and must have fancied me, but I had me plan all sorted. 

Please come in April.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 05:39:33 PM by AnonymousSupport » Logged

Will Smith

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 03:47:46 PM »

Turns out the guy was waiting for his boyfriend and must have fancied me, but I had me plan all sorted. 

Please come in April.

I get that all the time  ;D
anonyrat

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 04:21:20 PM »

*hugs Jack*

The moar anons we have out there protesting, the lower the risk of any single anon being fairgamed. The most important thing is to disguise yourself and keep an eye out when you leave the protest and get changed. If they don't have your name or know where you live etc, then there's not a huge amount of stuff they can do.

That being said, if anyone feels it's too much of a risk going to the protests in the city or out at Panmure, then don't go! There's tonnes of stuff you can do for the cause on the nets and in your everyday life; the protests are only one aspect of the campaign.

I'ma move this thread to general discussion cos other anons need to be thinking about fair game too.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: