Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coming up on Sunday - Faith or Fantasy?  (Read 1961 times)
Will Smith

« on: March 28, 2008, 05:35:14 PM »

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/484445/1666289

Faith or Fantasy?
The colourful and controversial Church of Scientology: It has paid millions of dollars compensation for causing emotional stress, thousands more for libel, and even settled out of court over the wrongful death of a member. Backed by some famous faces like Tom Cruise and John Travolta, the Scientologists are fighting to prove they have become a global force for the good. This story shows the extraordinary lengths the Scientologists go to advance their cause.

also posted here
http://forums.enturbulation.org/showthread.php?t=6205
anonyrat

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 05:43:56 PM »

Ooh, good fine Will. I presume that's this Sunday, 7.30pm on tv one? I shall record it.
Filter

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 05:45:48 PM »

Does anyone have a TV tuner card for to record and jewtube it?
Will Smith

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 07:03:25 PM »

was just a heavily edited copy of the bbc scientology and me panarama program...
paneity

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 08:09:52 PM »

was just a heavily edited copy of the bbc scientology and me panarama program...

I was unfortunate enough to miss the Sunday programme, tonight. I did, however, find the Panorama programme on YouTube. Thanks Mr. Smith.

For all those who want to view it, it is here.
anonyrat

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 12:23:23 PM »

As I've pointed out on Enturb, at least it got some of the CoS controversies in front of NZ eyes, as well as Disconnection and the fact that Fair Game is still going on. Should get some people googling Scientology and finding Enturb and maybe this site as well. If people see us on the street on April 12 now they'll be more inclined to come to talk us about it. :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: