Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Office of Special Affairs  (Read 23287 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: May 21, 2009, 09:33:06 PM »

It is my opinion that Scientology would disintegrate within a few weeks without O.S.A. 
O.S.A. has the job of suppressing the truth about scientology.
It is an Intelligence organization that uses any and all methods of silencing people.
Most Scientologists have no idea of the ruined lives that come off the Cult of Scientology`s assembly line.
O.S.A. terrorizes these victims and their supporters into slience.

Mark Headley (Blownforgood) speaks out about OSA.

" Re: Who is who in OSA Int
At the end of each and every day, an OSA Daily Report is sent up to COB RTC. This report is basically a summary of all of the legal and PR situations and handlings that are being dealt with by OSA. Current cases and legal proceedings. Upcoming protests being planned, proposed handlings etc. No one makes any moves with Dave Miscavige either ordering it or approving it in these reports. Not one penny gets spent on anything unless it has clearance from the tower.

When the LA protests first started and the giant TVs and speakers went up. That was Dave Miscavige. When the speakers went up at the Gold Base blaring pink noise, that was Dave Miscavige. When streets get closed down and blocked, Dave Miscavige. When local cops are brought in for security and rough up protesters, who was there when that happened, Dave Miscavige. I guarantee that Dave Miscavige told his people that if the Dallas Org opening was screwed up by anons, heads would roll. They gave those cops full authority to wreak havoc and told them that the anon would possibly kill people if let through. The cops were ready to rumble no matter who showed up.

Dave Miscavige hates when people know where he is at. He hates that people know he lives at the El Cadiz (1731 N. Sycamore Avenue in Hollywood, California).
He hates being caught or captured on video when he is not prepared. He hates anyone who sees that he is not the ultimate god of all Scilonville.

There is also a "Press Update" that has any and all Press that has appeared anywhere is the world on the Scilons. They have a clipping service that does this for them. If there are press in areas other than the United States, these articles are translated and the translation is attached to the original printed article. The press update goes to COB RTC, and a plethora of INT level Execs as well as the CO OSA INT and most of the goons listed on the above list.

If there are articles or press that contain and upper level materials or references, these are contained in a special pack that has limited distribution.

Articles or Press are how OSA keeps stats. Each printed article is counted by column inches. Each audio or video article is counted as minutes. If the item is generally pro Scilon, than it is counted as a Positive inch or minute.

If the item is negative and against Scilons, then it is counted as a negative minute or inch on the stats.

Additional Stats.

Legal Rudiments. There are certain legal rudiments that must be in place for a Scilon hive to be considered following the law. Any one of the 50 points listed out counts as a minus on the stats.

Legal Situations Found and Handled. Scilon Rapes someone at the Org. This counts as a Legal Situation Found and counts on the stats as a minus. It stays on the stats until it is "handled" and no longer a situation.

PR Situations Found and Handled . Local Scilon stands in front of Subway sandwich shop and tells little girls they are not allowed in and must starve. This is a Public Relations situation and must stay on the stats as a minus until it is handled.

OSA used to have LOT of staff. As long as the stats are down, people will keep getting busted until they go up again. Dave will take every last person off post until there is no one left.

Mike Rinder used to be the CO OSA. He is gone. Kurt Wieland used to be the CO OSA. He is no longer there. The current CO OSA is there because no one else is. She will be short lived. Heber was the President COS at OSA Int, he was locked up at the Int Base and while he was up there his wife left and is no longer there. His previous wife died in Florida and he did not even go see her when she was on her deathbed.

OSA's stats are the stats that LRH gave them. They cannot change them. As long as people are willing to talk about Scilons and print articles about footbullets and other Scilon activity, OSA stats will be down.

Every time there is a flash raid or picket or group of anon on TV, some statistic at OSA just took a hit. Printed articles or audio or video interviews all count. I am not sure how they count Internet items. While they are certainly more volume than other items, I am not aware how OSA has decided to count them on the stats. I do know this, Dave Miscavige is making them count them or there would be no C&D letters and videos being taken off. They would not have PI's tracking down Anons. And they certainly would not be spending tons of money making anti anon DVDs and shooting dumb ass Scilon internet videos full time.

Someone at OSA has the job of finding any and all anti Scilon material on the Internet and trying to get rid of it. As long as it is out there, a stat at OSA is going down.

Google search results is a pet peeve of Dave Miscavige. If it shows up on the first page and it is anti Scilon - Dave is not happy. If the Pro Scilon stuff is not number one-ten, Dave is not happy.

Dave is not happy a lot.

As any Ex-Scilon will tell you, as long as the stats are going down, it is headhunting time. Scilons believe that when stats are going down and don't go back up, someone within the org is holding them down. Heads will continue to roll until the stats go back up. That is what LRH said to do, get rid of the SPs until the stats go back up!

This is why the orgs are empty. This is why you have 25,000 Ex Sea Org members. This is why you have tons of ex-scilons and staff on thee forums lurking. They are here and there are reading and learning. They are reading shit here and testing it out at the local org or Flag. They are asking more questions that have no good answers and they are asking for their money back. 2009 is on track to go on record for the most amount of refund requests in Scilon history! That was not an accident.

(NO fucking way! No joke - as I sit here writing this. I just got a birthday greeting from a MAJOR Scilon Celebrity's friggin Scilon mom! Go ahead and investigate that OSA, since I am close to a ton of Scilon celebrities and their families, I dare you to poke around, you know you will stir up more shit than you can easily deal with. The ones that don't know me already, will Google my ass and then your are in the shit. The ones that do talk to me, will tell you they don't and then call me and tell me you called them. You guys are so lame at this shit. Why not just check and see which Scilon celebs are not doing anything in Scilonville - oh, that is most of them - that list would take weeks to cull. Oh, and while you guys are at it, can you tell Jason Lee to stop eating at the Paquito Mas near my house. Just tell him an SP eats there and the food in not fit for Scilons.)

Back to the main shit. Sorry, that email just was so perfect timing.

Scilons are leaving faster than they can sign new ones up. Scilons have seen their share of critics over the years. They come and they go but most of them never stick around for long. There are a few exceptions to this rule with the OG, but more or less the average Scilon does not see that many critics. In the last year that has changed. You can't be involved with most orgs around the world without seeing a critic every few days if not hours. New Scilons will get on the interweb and find shit out. All Scilons will take longer, but Dave Miscavige has been pushing them to the edge and the protest and all the crap are just adding fuel to the fire that they have been burning themselves.

So, OSA - Hey there! I hope you guys got the 30 minutes of video I did a few weeks back. Get your rulers out. Your inches stat is about to nose dive hardcore. It will be so low, you will have to travel below the equator to mark the graph.

For every one else - Sorry for wall of text. Sometimes I just have to tell a bit of data to make any of it make sense. So much stuff did not fit into the book, I think I could write another 4 books and still have stuff to write about.

Until next time...
BFG "

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 07:57:17 AM »

MESSAGE TO OSA INT & RTC – July 2009

This is to all the RTC & OSA staff scratching your heads wondering what the hell is going on and why nothing ever seems to get any better. Why do you get smaller and smaller and the “enemy” gets bigger and bigger?

Remember before I came out publicly and when you said “BFG is Marc Headley” and Dave Miscavige would not listen – because how the hell could Marc Headley still have people on the Int Base feeding him info?

Remember how you matched the writing style of the Internet postings to everything that I had written over 15 years while at the Int Base and told Dave Miscavige “BFG is Marc Headley “, and he told you to keep trying to find out who it is because Marc Headley did not know about any of the stuff that was being posted?

Remember how I owned your PI’s and posted about it on the Internet as BFG and, even still, Dave Miscavige told you that you had the wrong guy?

Remember when all that stuff was coming out about Tom Cruise on the net and Dave was getting really pissed off and you guys were not able to figure out how such items would be told to anyone? Guess who is responsible for 99% of the stuff that got said? You got it - David Miscavige. He drops names so much it is silly. The reason he gets so pissed off when this stuff leaks out is that he was the first person to leak it at the Int Base. Meet up with him late at night in the RTC Officer’s Lounge and that fucker likes to tell stories about his famous friends!

Remember when the Tom Cruise Video hit the net and you guys were told to get it taken down right away? Remember when Dave Miscavige told you to say that it was edited? Do you know who edited it? David Miscavige edited it. The version out there is HIS final edit. He made that entire flap with his own little hands – 100%.

Remember when you did the illegal phishing and obtained my IP address and without a doubt confirmed that BFG was Marc Headley and Dave Miscavige still would not listen and told you to find out who the real BFG was because Marc Headley would never have had access to some of the highly sensitive things that were posted?

Remember how when I posted “My name is Marc Headley and I am Blownforgood” you did not get a call from David Miscavige and instead you reflected on how much ground had been lost going after all the other potential BFG’s and wasting time and money dealing with stuff you knew was useless – well that is basically what you have been doing all along! All of your work is useless busy work that will result in nothing and get you nowhere. In fact, your data collection efforts have only been beneficial to me! I got my wedding photos that you guys would not give back. I got a bunch of other docs which are awesome that will be used for later activities. I have been able to communicate directly to all those involved with handling me, but not one of them can talk back.

Your staff are falling apart and even having outbreaks and losing their cool. They are also externally influenced for the most part. To all those not informed on what externally influenced means, it means just that. Someone within the Sea Org is getting money, gifts or any means of support or provisions from someone on the outside that, resultantly, influences the decisions they make or taints their view of the outside world. Just to give you an example of how bad this is, let’s take the OSA staff member who is solely responsible for handling Anonymous and the SP’s in general. Her post is the External Security Chief OSA Int – Kirsten Caetano. Kirsten has been in OSA for at least 20 years – this girl grew up in OSA. Well you would think after years of being in OSA and handling SPs full time, Kirsten would know that people with external influences are usually involved in some sort of out-ethics. Well, Kirsten has a blind spot in this area as she is the one who is externally influenced. How could this be? Well I have been paying close attention to Kirsten. When I left in 2005, I would say that Kirsten weighed in at maybe a buck twenty max. Over the last few years and especially since the inception of Anonymous and all things SP and Xenu related on their cases, Kirsten has been stressing out. When she gets stressed out, she puts on the pounds. Anyone who has a question regarding this can look at one of Smurf’s video from a few days ago. Well Kirsten does not wear the regular Sea Org uniform that all the other chubby Sea Org girls spray on, she has to wear what are called “Civvies.” Civilian clothes that you buy in the local clothing store. Well Kirsten has been putting on the pounds and having to get new clothes because she just cannot squeeze into her skinny civvies at all. Well those clothes costs money and Kirsten blows her entire $50 weekly Sea Org pay on coffee and junk food. Who is paying for the new clothes? Since Kirsten is in OSA – I will let RTC pull the string on this one. Kirsten – watch your back – you never know who is really paying for your new clothes now do you?

Of course it does not end with Kirsten in OSA Int. Both RTC and OSA are riddled with others that are externally influenced. As long as the flaps keep happening and the leaks continue, you will still find people within OSA & RTC that can be bought and will give out info here and there. This is not some deep dark secret – it is rather widely known within OSA & RTC. Just no one wants to really find out who these people are as then they themselves will have even MORE work to do with that person gone. If the OSA people bust the other OSA people then they have more work to do. If RTC bust the OSA people, then the RTC guys end up having a bigger work load. So everybody turns a blind eye and the leaks roll out.

As for OSA and Moxon’s latest activities. What use is it who leaked the Tom Cruise video? It is done - get over it. It has nothing to do with the labor case and therefore I could care less about it at this point. Left to your own devices, it would have been seen by 10,000 people max – it has now been seen by over 5 million people. Now that’s dissemination! Spilt milk that one is. Move on – I have.

As for my sources, look around. No matter how many days of depositions you spend asking me about them, I will not say a word. Don’t bother me trying to find out who they are. Ask around amongst yourselves.

As for the rest of you RTC and OSA guys reading this, life is so much better once you escape. No one out here cares who buys your damn clothes or where you get them or even what you wear. It does not really matter and therefore who cares? I have a family now. I have two awesome kids. I have a wonderful life. You could have that too. Why get beat up over something so stupid as some posts on the internet? Walk the hell out of there and start your life over.

When this is all over and the outcome is whatever it ends up being, I guarantee you – the person reading this – it will not have been worth what you did. Not even you alone. Not to mention all the others that wasted time working on this. It would have been so much easier just to sort this out at the beginning. I offered that on many occasions. I asked for this to be resolved peacefully and quietly and you guys all refused – or Dave Miscavige refused and you guys had no choice but to follow along. He could not be wrong and still can’t be wrong. Well, you already know he WAS WRONG. He never admitted it and still will not admit it.

What will it take to get the insanity to stop? Have you ever asked yourself this? Even after I am long gone, can you imagine how many more BFG’s there will be? Have you ever stopped and done the math on your “clearing the planet “ goal? Even if you guys 1000X’d your efforts, it would take you several hundred million years to clear the planet!

Get the hell out of there and live your life.
We live in a world where people should have the right to leave a group that they feel has done them wrong and not then be punished for doing so.

Until next time…

BFG
The_Fixer

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 04:23:15 AM »

Interesting, perhaps, to note that the original OSA with the same name was the predecessor to the CIA. If memory serves me correctly, it became the CIA shortly after WW II.
Another of L Ron's nemeses.....
The_Fixer

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 04:37:24 AM »

At the close of the '70s we were always told "If we don't clear the world by 1984 (my date, it was somewhere between the early and mid 70s) it will be too late". These were L Ron Hubbards words.
I distinctly remember him saying it on one of his tapes,from memory during the HQS course at the time.
So guys, give up!! It's too late as the messiah (LOL) says.
The_Fixer

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 04:40:41 AM »

Sorry, I meant early to mid 80s. Typo..
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 06:49:26 AM »

Doomsday Cult tactics started in 1963.

(HCO PL 30 July 1963 CURRENT PLANNING)

"The world has an optimistic five years left, a pessimistic two.

After that, Bang or just a whimper.

On us alone depends whether your kids will ever see sixteen or your people will ever make it at all.

Our chance is a thin chance at best.

We are working as hard as we can in Scientology".

(L. Ron Hubbard Auditor Magazine 9, 1967)

Rousing stuff for the faithful...
Or more mind control from a suppressive ?

You decide...
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 02:11:19 PM »

Letter to Vicki
Sprung!

Letter to Vicki Dunstan

Hi Vicki

It is Sharon here, your sister.

I have heard the news.

I don't know why you feel the compulsion to protect the church, everyone here has a story and you can't deny them all.

You take for granted that your family members will always support you....

Actually, I think I joined Scientology because of you! I always admired you and was proud of you and to a fault I always followed you everywhere.
We went to the same schools,
we lived together after leaving home,
we travelled Europe together,
we even had jobs where we worked together
and then I followed you into Scientology.

I wanted my own life. After 8 years I wanted out. On my fourth contract I joined DSA, it was okay until Audrey Devlin left and she was replaced by that lying Linda Fatzpatrick and I think you declared me SP simply because I told the family that your then husband, Mark Hanna got caught having a fling while overseas.

I can't tell you how shocked I was that my own sister declared me, for nothing!

So Vicki, I think you are at a point where you now know what it feels like to have the threat of DISCONNECTION yourself!! I am not being a smart arse when I say this, but how you are feeling now is how others feel, countless others who have been disconnected from their spouses and families.

Finally, remember you wanted to be an art teacher. Take a big break, get out of where you are, you must agree that Scientology has not been good for you and put your family first! ( Scarlett and Lily). Enough is enough, get out and don't be part of this racket anymore!

Sharon

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17368
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 11:57:44 AM »

osa runs the defense of scienology.

Here we see what techniques they are using today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1HTox5txh0

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 12:46:14 PM »

OSA in action

Church thugs following Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, and representatives of the BBC from restaurant, to airport, to Rathbun's home.

"Scientology works and it helps people."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNpfdQyImLE
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 02:32:10 PM »

An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)
June 24, 2010

This letter is directed to OSA executives and staff – at Int, Cont and DSA levels - for a number of reasons.

You all are most familiar with Il Dulce’s penchant for stage managing himself into stardom on the backs of others’ efforts.

You all are more in tune with the outside world and what is really going on than anyone else in the management structure of the church. With that privilege comes responsibility.

You all have to work for a living while the other members of management do nothing but Reg, stat push, or wither in confinement. Il Dulce has confined leaders of your network - Heber and Kurt Weiland – and would do the same to you in a heartbeat if his future cushy survival did not depend on your network. You know the pattern: when life is hot for the little dictator, he puts on the charm with those upon whom his survival depends. The moment the heat is off, you all go back to being a “pack of ex-GO, Mary Sue infested, criminal scum….”

You also try to operate on the Data Series and the LRH intelligence orders the Data Series is based on. Of any one in the church you can spot a situation, a why and a who. For this reason there are no more informed staff than you on where this train is headed. You are aware that we have gone past the tipping point.

Because it is beyond doubt who is fighting to save the legacy of LRH (the technology of Scientology) and who is dead set on usurping it, sundering it, and replacing it with his own, any support you give Il Dulce is an overt against LRH and every man, woman and child on this planet.

Do not (as DM loves to accuse others but does incessantly himself) buy your own bullshit. We know the hype that is bandied about there concerning us. Let us assure you that what you are being told is possible as to our fates, in fact, is a virtual fait accompli with respect to Miscavige.

You know for a fact we are completely capable of keeping anyone of you under the radar should you decide to do the right thing. As we assume you are by now aware, every spotting of JB since he left was deliberately set up. When you lose him for weeks on end, that is by design. If you don’t realize that, then perhaps you all have become far more duped than we even imagined. We – as DM likes to fantasize about his own N.W.s – are virtually everywhere.

Our timing is not arbitrary. We are rapidly approaching the point where continued support of Il Duce takes on far graver implications for you. That is not because we are going to do anything about it. It is because overts from this point forward will be very difficult to wash your hands of. And that is because, by this time – setting aside the hard core justifications that keep you running – you know in your heart of hearts who are the friends of L. Ron Hubbard and his legacy.

There have been recent allusions to the fact that things are going to get uglier over the next few months. That is because we know the pressure you are under already, and can predict just how insane they will become knowing what is in store for the future. That right there is telling; wouldn’t it be nice to be able to predict the future, to be able to exercise a causation role in the way it unfolds? We are making the future. Miscavige is desperately clinging to the past.

Because of events that will happen over the next few weeks, now is the time to honestly complete your doubt formula. After approximately mid-July it will become increasingly difficult for you to find your way to the just, honest, and right side of history. After that date, the insane orders you have received to date will look like models of sanity by comparison. And your complicity will become your liability.

If you consider this message a tad too explicit and in-your-face, realize it is done primarily to let you know that you are not alone. Perhaps this metaphorical work of art will help you follow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/06/24/an-open-letter-to-office-of-special-affairs-osa/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 10:39:58 AM »

The Edge interview: Organized scientology engages in dirty tricks and espionage
A defector from the scientology crime syndicate discusses espionage and dirty tricks operations that it has used and currently uses as Fair Game against perceived enemies. Listen Friday, 2 July 2010 at 12:30 p.m. eastern U.S. time on the internet at Hawk Radio - Hillsborough Community College  http://www.hawkradio.com/ and go to "Click Here for External Player". You need Windows Media Player to hear it. This program airs again on the internet on Sunday, 4 July 2010 at 11 a.m. eastern U.S. time. After the program airs, someone will post a soundfile link.
The material in this interview may shock and surprise you.
Scientology is worse than you think.

Here is the interview for download.
Nancy Many at Hawk Radio.

44.19 MB.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NJBOFK8L

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/edge-interview-organized-scientology-engages-dirty-tricks-espionage-68834/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:43:38 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »

COS using pretexting to spy on people.

For your own safety read this post.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/cos-using-pretexting-spy-people-68883/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 10:53:53 AM »

Three Scientologists standing outside CNN handing
out the latest Freedom magazine which is full
of Black PR on Anderson Cooper.

Anderson Cooper did an expose on Scientology months ago
on his TV show. 

Scientology has a policy. "Never defend. Always attack !!!"

Policy must be blindly followed.

I`m sure the executives at CNN will all realize they have met their match and resign. Or possibly they will rain a shitstorm all over Scientology that will
make their last show look like "the Wiggles."

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=32660
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 11:21:52 AM »

Boris Korczak interviewed on the BBC regarding the latest Russian spies
exposed in the USA.  (Audio)

Boris took the opportunity to inform listeners that Scientology
was found guilty of spying in the USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-24M3ndzXN0
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 03:58:03 PM »

Plenty to read here...

Scientologists vs. Anderson Cooper: Church Attacks CNN Host

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/13/scientologists-vs-anderso_n_644653.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: