Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Office of Special Affairs  (Read 23047 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 03:50:19 PM »

Scientologists Take Anti-Anderson Cooper Fight to Google

Yesterday, TVNewser reported on the 95 page (!!) magazine the Church of Scientology distributed outside of CNN headquarters attacking Anderson Cooper.

Well, now it looks like the scientologists are taking their fight to Google.

The church has purchased ads though Google's AdWords service. Any user that searches Google for "Anderson Cooper," "Anderson Cooper CNN," "AC360" and "Anderson Cooper Scientology" among other queries is greeted with the ad pictured above.

Clicking on it takes you the Church's website attacking Cooper.

No one ever said the Church of Scientology isn't web-savvy...

http://www.mediabistro.com/webnewser/connected/scientologists_take_antianderson_cooper_fight_to_google_167635.asp
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 10:59:31 AM »

OSA and The Children of God.

In Australia around the early to mid '90s there was a Government raid on a group called "The Family" or "The Children of God".

They lived communally and the children were kept in a creche under the care of one or two members, their parents were expected to work serving the group, but the upshot was it was believed by the Dept of Community Services (DOCS) based on information provided by defectors that the children were being abused, neglected and sexually interfered with by the adults.

This group believed in free love and the women were expected to "body route" and recruit new members through a technique known as "flirty Fishing". They were regarded highly if they actually slept with the new public to ensure his participation.

Based on the evidence at hand the children were taken away by DOCS in what is now considered a largely bungled case.

I was briefed at the time about it from an OSA terminal, I think it was Vicki Dunstan, then Hannah. I remember her detailing how it was an attack by SPs on religion and how OSA were in there helping them to defend the case and get their kids back. While most would call it child sex offenses "The Family" called it "loving the children". It seems OSA and the Church of Scientology agreed.

I particularly recall her nodding and telling me how they were "really nice people" (add vacant stare) and how we had an obligation to help them as this attack signaled a potential loss of religious freedom for all Scientologists.

Well, eventually OSA succeeded in getting the kids back from the SP government that was bringing down the darkness of night upon the last freedoms man has.

Now the founder, David Moses Berg had an adopted son who later wrote his experiences outlining his father perversions, his name was Ricky Rodriguez.

Ricky was among nearly 50 of the children who grew up in "The Family" that have subsequently killed themselves. His suicide was more significant than most for two reasons, firstly, as I said, he was the stepson of the Founder (deja vu?) and secondly he sought out his mothers best friend, who was someone who had interfered with him on many occasions, he stabbed her to death before going away and shooting himself in the head. This was in 2005.

The devastation and fallout from this small group is horrible to behold and the scars live on in the recovering victims that were born into and grew up in that nightmare.

Who knows, it well may have been cleaned up by the Govt. here in Australia before the real damage was done without the intervention of the Church of Scientology and the ever vigilant OSA.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=19918
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 08:55:32 AM »

The Cult Outs Radio Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3HJTUkqeo
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 07:42:41 PM »

Miscavige’s people can’t lie straight in bed

Posted on October 26, 2010 by martyrathbun09|

By way of background, I refer to my post of 19 August on this blog:  http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/08/19/lying-in-miscaviges-70-million-bunker/

In that post I quoted excerpts from the July 2 deposition of Tommy Davis that were lodged in the court file in the Headley cases. Since then I received a copy of the entire transcript of the deposition.  The transcript reveals that Davis’ prevaricating was far more blatant than what was demonstrated by the then-available excerpts in the 19 August post.

On July 2 of this year Thomas “Tommy” Davis swore under the pains and penalties of perjury to tell Marc and Claire Headley’s lawyers the truth, and nothing but the truth.

Let’s take a look at what regard Miscavige’s chosen golden boy has for the law of the of the land requiring one answer truthfully to questions asked in deposition.  Usually it requires some external documentary evidence to prove someone a liar. Davis proves himself to be a liar.

Q (question): So do you have any responsibilities for Sea Organization members who blow?

A (answer): No.

Q: You’re not supposed to follow individuals who have left the Sea Organization?

A: I’m not actually sure I understand the question.

Q: Okay. Do you follow individuals who left the Sea Organization without prior authorization?

A: No.

Q: Have you ever done that?

Q: So you have never followed a Sea Organization member that has blown?

Now, the following is what Tommy had to say just five minutes later during the deposition:

Q: Okay. So you have been to Texas in either April or May?

A: Yeah.

Q: Okay. And what was the purpose of that visit?

A:   I was — went with some friends to see a friend of mine who had left.

Q: Was that individual’s name John Brousseau?

A: Yes.

Q: Isn’t true that you showed up at his motel room at 5:30 in the morning?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Did he call and ask you to come visit him?

A: He did not.

Q: So when you visited him at 5:30 in the morning, it was unannounced?

A: That is correct.

Q: And you came in a vehicle. And were there three other people with you?

A: Yes, there were.

Q: Had Mr. Brousseau recently blown the Sea Organization?

A: Yes, he had.

Q: How did you know he was in Texas?

A: I was informed by my supervisor.

Q: Did your supervisor tell you to go see him?

A: No, she did not.

Q: So why did you go to Texas to see John?

A: Because he is a very good friend of mine.

Q: But he did not ask you to come visit him?\

A: No, he did not.

Q: And at the time that you were visiting Mr. Brousseau, is it true that there were a number of vehicles that were sent to the home of Marty Rathbun?

A: I don’t know about “sent.”  There were some people who went to see him, yes.

….

Q: Who did send those individuals to Marty Rathbun’s house?

A: I don’t know of anybody that sent them. Nobody sent anybody anywhere.

Q: So no one sent you to see Mr. Brousseau?

Q: And were you visiting him as part of your job duties for the church of Scientology?

A: No, I was not.

After Tommy unequivocally swore that he went to Texas to see John Brousseau with three other people at 5:30 in the morning unannnounced and uninvited on his own initiative, not as directed by his supervisor, not having anything to do with his duties in the church, and solely based on his decision as a personal friend to do so, he swore as follows:

Q: How did you get to Texas to visit Mr. Brousseau?

A: On an airplane.

Q: Who paid for your airplane ticket?

A: The church.

Q: Did the church also pay for Angie, Bob and Laurance’s plane tickets?

Q: And did the church pay for the vehicle that you were driving to go see Mr. Brousseau at the motel?

After all of that Tommy had the temerity to swear to the following under oath:

Q: What is a blow drill?

A: The only time that I have heard that term was in receiving media inquiries. It is not a term I was familiar with prior to being asked about it by the media. So the definition I have of it is from the media, which is that people leave and there is some sort of drill by which, that goes into play when they leave.

Q: Have you ever participated in what you have an understanding to be a blow drill?

A: I don’t believe I can answer that question, because I just explained that I don’t know what a blow drill is outside of what the media has asked me.  So I could not participate in something that I never heard of until I had been asked it by the media.

Quite apparently Miscavige is having great success in molding into his own character those still within the confines of his bunker

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/miscaviges-people-cant-lie-straight-in-bed/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 04:27:31 PM »

Receiving UK harassment advisory letter

Has anyone else in the UK had a 'harassment advisory letter' from a scientologist?

I won't go into details of the background, but harassment advisory letters are delivered by the police who are supposed to have done an investigation beforehand. One was not done in my case. when I asked what I was supposed to have done I was told by the police I had sent over 200 texts etc to this person. I told them I have sent at most 30 over more than a year and all were following up something that person had instigated. All were courteous!

Eventually the police came back with a single spaced spreadsheet with at least 40 lines of type, each line being an alleged mobile call or text. He showed me my phone number was in multiple copies taking up a whole column. He said it was one of 137 sheets!! This means that the data appear to show I made over 5000 contacts rather than 30! The policeman would not let me look closely at it or handle it. He would not let me have a copy, despite my pointing out that it was my personal data. All entries on the sheet he had were dated 10 August, and when I looked up that date on my phone bill I found I had made a total of 4 calls and 4 texts that day...none of which were to the 'victim' of my 'harassment'.

When I pointed out this aberration the police refused to follow up my complaint. I'm still pursueing this but am interested whether anyone else has had a similar experience.

I'm also still wondering what the record was, which the police insisted was from 'a service provider'. I was assuming it was completely fictional but am now wondering if it might be a genuine record of something else to do with my phone number - perhaps some sort of tracking??

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/24-fair-game-reports-personal-experiences/receiving-uk-harassment-advisory-letter-72948/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 10:39:36 AM »

From Emma... Administrator of Ex scientology message board  

11th November 2010

I wasn't going to make this public as I was going on some advice from some wise and trusted friends. But seeing as some assclown (youknow who you are. I love you dearly but that was fucking stupid) put it on Facebook and within minutes it was on WWP I have to post a clarification.

Yesterday morning just before 8am 5 armed policemen (not the usual ones, but the scary looking ones in suits) turned up at my door with a search and arrest warrant.

They went through the whole house and confiscated all 3 of our computers (mine, Ians & my daughters) plus two external hard drives. They also took some disks which are inconsequential.

They were very polite & professional and I have no issue with them at all. They did their best to make me feel comfortable. (Well as comfortable as anyone can be on a Tuesday morning when you arrested before breakfast or before you can even get your kid to school.)

Then they took me down to the station, questioned me on video, took a mugshot etc. and took me home.

I haven't been charged with anything as yet.

I won't comment any further on any evidence etc as it could hurt me.

I'd really appreciate it if you could just read the info, digest it and then give me some space & time to sort this out with the people who can help me. I don't mind if you talk amongst yourselves but please don't ask me too many questions.

Cheers.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20661

PS. The allegations are that I participated in the DDOSing of Scientology.org in January 2008 and conspired to cause a DDOS of Religious Freedumb Watch in Jan 2008.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 10:41:24 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2010, 04:20:48 PM »

You wanna help Emma? Read this ...

Right now, there's a smell of desperation about this cult that's got more than a hint of terror to it.

Emma's been Fair Gamed in a typically despicable OSA fashion and there's been other types of this going on (not so publicly) recently as well.

It's time to finish The Beast once and for all.

And here's how YOU can help.

You don't have to put yourself in the firing line like Emma, me or any of us who are publicly outspoken and known to OSA.

But each and every ex (and even some of those who've never been in) have knowledge of crimes by this cult - and most of those crimes have never been aired before.

If you feel brave enough, you can post them here under a pseudonym.

But you'll need some pointers on what to say so that the poor, overworked OSAspawn can't identify you (and trust me on this, they try to work out exactly who every new poster here and on every other "natter-board" is and sometimes aren't allowed to secure before they do.)

Or you just PM the details to me and I'll work out how to leak it for you.

Or you can PM someone else here you know and TRUST!

But the important part is that we put the stake through the heart of this beast NOW, before it gets a chance to hurt anybody else.

And we do that by exposing its crimes, just like OSA try to do to us (except we aren't the ones with crimes. )

Documents are great if you have them, but can be useless if they name you in any way and you wish to remain anonymous.

But even that MAY be able to be gotten around.

The thing is, your help is needed in any way you can that doesn't threaten you and yours in any way.

I know there's a lot of lurkers drift through here who would like to help but can't because this toxic cult has them screwed by threat of disconnection etc..

That's why I'm putting this out there - it's probably going to add to the target I've already got painted on me by OSA but to hell with that.

It's time to take out the garbage once and for all.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20695
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2010, 11:01:36 PM »

O.S.A. Battle-plan to take out Tory Magoo published for the first time.

Or ... What your donations really buy.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/radical-scientology-dark-ops/#comments
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2010, 11:36:33 PM »

Intelligence Network Online, Inc. & Radical Scientology Covert Ops

Posted on December 2, 2010 by martyrathbun09|

Recently, I obtained documentary evidence that two unindicted co-conspirators from the DC 9 case are being used by OSA to run warfare against dissent on the internet and in the media. The DC 9 case is US v Mary Sue Hubbard, and eight other high level Guardian’s Office Officials. In 1978 they were convicted of Obstruction of Justice for kidnapping a witness who ultimately blew the whistle on the Guardian’s Office’s ten year massive intelligence ops against government officials and private citizens.

Former Guardian’s Office Bureau One (Intelligence) staff George Pilat and Bruce Ullman started a company in Clearwater Florida several years ago. It is aptly named Intelligence Network Online, Inc. (aka Intnet Online, address: intnet.net). Here is what the sentencing memorandum submitted by the Department of Justice to the US Federal District Court in the DC 9 case disclosed about George:

In February 1977, the Guardian’s Office promulgated Guardian Program Order 1017 entitled “ARM (Anti-Religion Movement) Clean Sweep.” (Document no. 13724.) It was written by unindicted co-conspirator George Pilat for defendants Heldt, Weigand and Budlong, and promulgated by fugitive defendant Jane Kember, the Guardian World-Wide. That order caIled for the placement of “covert agents” for “data collection lines” with anti-cult groups. (Id at 1) It provided, however, that only defendant Heldt and Weigand could authorize the use by other bureaus of the Guardian’s Office of the documents so obtained. (Id at 2)

Ullman was involved directly with the government witness who ultimately was kidnapped and falsely imprisoned by the GO (Guardian’s Office) in an attempt to cover up the hundreds of crimes he ultimately disclosed. Incidentally, Kendrick Moxon, Esq (in house attorney currently for OSA INT) was also named an unindicted co-conspirator for his role in the conspiracy to obstruct justice. The same fellow for whom the recently posted (and all OSA Intel programs) OSA Intel program on Tory Christman justified the stamp “Attorney-Client Privilege”. He, along with Eliott Abelson are the cats referred to in the vital target to “clear all handlings with counsel.”
For the past couple decades Pilat has done private investigator work for OSA. For the past several years, and continuing in present time, Pilat and his partner are running Internet Dark Ops out of Intelligence Network Online, Inc. Directed at yours truly and friends, and even folks who consider themselves foes of mine (but won’t any longer when the dust finally settles and all OSA trolls and operatives are outed).

For those who might be getting a tad intimidated by my recent posts on OSA Operations, please keep the following in mind when you read the many more coming over the next couple months. I am target number one of Miscavige’s OSA Intel outfit, and I have zero fear of any of this business. The reason is I created OSA with the remnants of the Guardian’s Office. I know each and every executive and Intelligence staff member better than they know themselves, as I do their ultimate boss Miscavige. I haven’t just been blogging and auditing over the past year and one half. I’ve also been working on de-fanging the rattlesnake.

While I know all about them, they haven’t a clue about who I am. They can tap my phones, hack my computer, and follow me everywhere I go with directional mics and cameras, and they still will not have a clue. I’ll give you a clue – because they can’t even conceive of a means to make anything of it. I reversed Miscavige’s Black Dianetics that was run on me, and that he continues to run on them. The only way it will mean anything to them is for them to wake up and come out of the spell they are in to one degree or another. When that happens, they’ll find the door. As you might have already surmised more than a few have begun to smell the coffee aroma wafting from the kitchen.

Given favorable winds, OSA’s entire intelligence network should be largely exposed, and thus rendered effectively dead, by around, say, LRH’s 100th Birthday.

“Sunshine is the best disinfectant.” – Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

Sound memo to Dave and OSA and all your ex-GO B1 operatives:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/intelligence-network-online-inc-radical-scientology-covert-ops/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2010, 08:12:46 AM »

List of known Guardian's Office operations

OSA used to be called the G.O. Hubbard realized that if you simply called something by a different name, people would think it was something else.

Like if you called a criminal a prophet. Or if you called a cult a church.
Or if you called slavery, freedom. 1984 by George Orwell introduces us to double speak.

From its establishment in 1966 to its demise in the early 1980s, the Guardian's Office (GO) of the Church of Scientology carried out numerous covert operations and programs against a range of perceived opponents of Scientology in the United States and around the world. The GO sought to discredit, destroy or otherwise neutralize – or "depower", in Scientology jargon – any group or individual that it regarded as anti-Scientology. Instructions for such operations were distributed in the form of individually numbered "Guardian Program Orders", abbreviated as GPgmOs, which were distributed from the GO leadership to GO branches in Churches of Scientology and ultimately used to task agents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Guardian%27s_Office_operations
NED

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 06:44:07 AM »

If this wasn't so sad and crazy it would be laughable.  It reads like an old espionage spy film yet this is a "so called 'Church!"
Reading it also reminds me of Manson and the "Family".
I smell Cult!
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 04:43:06 PM »

Just when it began to look like it couldn’t get any darker than the last chapter…

I have appended below OSA International’s “[Chuck] Beatty Handling Program.” It is dated 2007. It is genuine and will be proven so in a court of law if and when need be.

When I likened David Miscavige to J Edgar (Mary) Hoover some months ago, I was not stretching things. The Beatty program is the proof.
Hoover was renowned for using the Federal Bureau of Investigation to collect blackmail material on Congressmen, Senators, Civil Rights leaders and even Presidents. His specialty was creating dossiers covering their sexual peccadilloes. It was the exposure of this decades-long conduct nearly forty years ago that spurred the evolution of
ordinary citizens not much caring to know about the sexual secrets of others, even public figures.

But not even Hoover, by now an infamous icon for the concept of public corruption and twisted evil, to my knowledge went out and
attempted to frame his targets with sexual embarrassment. He was just investigating what was there.

Not so with Miscavige, as the following program makes clear. Clearly, the dark premise on which they based their sick operation has been proven to be false. Otherwise, with all their operatives – including by the way the infamous Dave Lubow (who was assigned targets on this op) – and unlimited money they would have procured the “goods” and used them.
They haven’t. Incidentally, I think if anyone of us were subjected to over three thousand hours of evil purpose sec checking on the RPF as Chuck was, there is no telling what thoughts such mind control would have conjured in our minds.

I would like to express my admiration for the target of this dark op, Chuck Beatty. On three counts.

One, he had an opportunity to specify deletions or include explanatory notes, just as was done with an earlier OSA Op published on this blog. Chuck declined. He said to go ahead and publish it in full – let the chips fall where they may, let the truth be known. Chuck is a braver man than David Miscavige will ever be.

Two, Chuck spoke out about the abuses at the international Radical Scientology headquarters before there was much of a network to protect a whistleblower’s back. For that Chuck is a lot braver than a lot of us.

Three, while Chuck does not (or last I checked) consider himself a Scientologist, he has made it quite evident through his commentary on this blog that he wants to see the Church of Scientology reform by foremost following the policy of its Founder. Chuck has also demonstrated to my satisfaction that he duplicates, understands and can think with LRH policy far, far beyond any level David Miscavige has demonstrated. So, I suppose it is only fitting that he is targeted by Miscavige in the unprecedentedly vicious manner in which Chuck has been targeted.

“Sunshine is the best disinfectant”. - late Supreme Court

Justice Louis Brandeis
EYES ONLY
February 21, 2006

BEATTY HANDLNG PROGRAM

Refs: 27 March 1972, COUNTER ATTACK TACTICS
28 March 1972, INTELLIGENCE PRINCIPLES
OSA NW ORDER 64 How Intelligence is Run

INFORMATION:
Beatty was in the Sea Org for 27 years, the last 8 of which were spent on the RPF.

Based on several write-ups that Beatty did and reports in his file, he is fixated on the 2D and has been suppressing being a pervert for years (pornography, transvestite activity, masturbation and had a huge button on the size of his penis which was actually a ruin for him). It is very likely that he is no longer under restraint in this area, that he is involved in porn and possibly looking at kiddie porn since he has an interest in this area in the past and it is easily accessible over the net.

Beatty’s history on staff shows him incapable of applying standard tech. He got removed from every post he held. He had over 120 PC folders and 3,256 hours of RPF auditing but committed continuous overts and out tech and got nowhere. Beatty compulsively outflows and has been a key instigator in stirring up and turning ex-Sea Org members and getting them to post their disaffection and natter.

He is continually promoting for ex-Sea Org members that he can contact in order to get them to come out publicly and spread more black PR in order to discredit the Sea Org, the Int base and COB. He feels safe behind his computer but he is basically a coward in person and is easily influence. He says that there are six people above him (in the hierarchy of enemies) including Arnie Lerma.

When Beatty was routing out, he signed non-disclosure agreements but he realized that the Church was not going to this and he has since actively promoted to disaffecteds that the Church won’t attack you for committing further SP acts. Beatty has not wanted to get into any legal confrontations with the Church. He does not make much money and doesn’t have a big drive to make a lot of money. He likes low level work. He has wanted a simple life where he can pay his rent, eat and have a little expense money and pursue his “intellectual” interests, which for him entails documenting the lives and experiences of ex-SO members.

Beatty works at the Pittsburgh Post Gazette selling subscriptions to the paper. Getting him fired from this job would accomplish nothing in terms of getting him to cease his anti-Scientology activity. He has felt that the paper would come to his defense if he got attacked by the Church, however when Ken Shapiro sent out an email exposing Beatty to the XSO message board, Beatty did nothing except complain and claim that OSA was behind it.

Beatty seems to be protecting his new found status on ars and with the XSO board. He really considers himself to be a big, intellectual, intelligent person and an expert on Scientology, which he is working to reform. When repeatedly confronted by an ARS poster asking him what the real reason was that he left the Church (hinting that Beatty wanted to be free to be a pervert) Beatty blew the comm cycle. Information was previously but out there about Beatty’s real history in the Church, which is a lot different that what he represents.

Beatty is also protecting what little money he has, as he has to survive on it. If someone actually came up with a viable legal threat against him, off our ground, he would more than likely back down.

PURPOSE:
To end CB’s black PR of Scientology.

MAJOR TARGET:
1. Crimes on Beatty found and documented.
2. CB dismissed as an attacker or totally restrained and muzzled.

PRIMARY TARGETS:

1. Take full responsibility for the execution of this program. INV CHF

2. Read and word clear this program. INV CHF
3. Study the following references:
27 March 1972, COUNTER ATTACK TACTICS
28 March 1972, INTELLIGENCE PRINCIPLES
OSA NW ORDER 64 How Intelligence is Run
INV CHF
4. Arrange a meeting with the Pittsburgh PI and get briefed thoroughly briefed up on the actions that he will do with regard to Beatty.
INV CHF
5. Individually brief any other resources on what their role is going to be in the handling of CB.
INV CHF

VITAL TARGETS:

1. As Beatty is one of the key instigators that is causing trouble externally, ensure no cross orders are issued to cut across this handling .

INV CHIEF
2. Use HCOPL 23 Aug 79R I, Debug Tech at the first sign of a bug in getting the targets done.
INV CHIEF
3. Coordinate and clear all actions with Legal and an attorney per OSA NW Order 60 Legal Approval.
INV CHIEF
4. Continue to get data from the established line and report this up each time new data comes in.
INTERNET INV I/C
5. Get financial OK before expending any funds for professionals while executing this program.
INV CHIEF
6. Get in a line so that any new messages or postings by Beatty are being monitored daily and that any key traffic is being distributed to those with targets on this program.
INV CHIEF
7. Maintain security and “need to know” at all times.
INV CHIEF

OPERATING TARGETS:

1. Get Shapiro to send another email to selected people on XSO about his “upset” with what Beatty is doing on the basis that what Beatty is doing is dishonest and underhanded. This will be done to DA what Beatty has been saying and to discredit him.INV CHIEF

2. Have Shapiro continue to send out messages to the XSO people challenging Beatty’s behavior i.e. and expose that Beatty is forwarding enemy objectives by exposing his close connection with Touretzky and Kent (a known arm terminal).
INV CHIEF
3. Set up several more people on the XSO message board and get them making postings to DA the lies and tell Beatty that he needs to knock off what he is doing. These postings are to point out the falsehoods and that Beatty is trying to come off like an expert but in reality he failed at every post he did and couldn’t apply tech.
INTERNET INV I/C
4. Each time Beatty posts or puts out a message, get the XSO posters to counter this and attack him. Get him exposed as a dupe of Touretzky, Steven Kent, Arnie Lerma and the gossip rag, the New York Post.
INV CHIEF
5. Get an XSO resource onto ars to attack Beatty like Shwartz does to Touretzky and others – by hammering him daily with postings that invalidate him, expose his true motives and discreditable activity.
INTERNET INV I/C
6. Find an email for Beatty’s sister and brother (in Nevada) and get the XSO resource to email them, giving them data about the real reasons he left the Church (as per his own write ups).
INV CHIEF
7. Get Shapiro to register the domain name TruthAboutBeatty.org.
INTERNET INV I/C
8. Review all the postings that CB has ever written and select quotes from these postings that can be used against him, and post them on the TruthAboutBeatty.org website.
INTERNET INV I/C
9. Collect statements from people who knew stating how he failed on every single post he had when he was on staff and any other relevant information that can be used to discredit CB. The information on the site is designed to 1) discredit and 2) DA CB. Post the information gathered on the TruthAboutBeatty.org website.
INTERNET INV I/C
10. Get the TruthAboutBeatty.org website registered with Google and optimize the website so it is the N. 1 website when searching for Beatty’s name on Google.
INTERNET INV I/C
11. Compile a DA on Beatty showing his connections and support of Lerma (neo-Nazi), Henson (convicted hate criminal), Touretzky (racist) and post the full DA on the TruthAboutBeatty.org website.
INTERNET INV I/C
12. Get the DA on Beatty sent to media contacts to discredit him as a source and cut these lines.
INTERNET INV I/C
13. Make Schwarz aware of the TruthAboutBeatty.org website and suggest to her to get quotes from the website and post them to ARS and other newsgroups.
INTERNET INV I/C
14. Get Schwarz to mirror the Beatty website on her personal site.
INTERNET INV I/C
15. Concurrently, get the West Coast resource to run a series of defeatist messages to CB i.e. that fighting against Scientology is not worthwhile, that there are a lot of other things he is interested in and should pursue and that Scientology will always be around.
INTERNET INV I/C
16. Get the West Coast resource to direct CB into creating on other things, such as traveling, doing renos, and several other things CB likes to get done and get him to “retire” from attacking the Church.
INTERNET INV I/C
17. Beatty is currently living with his sister in Pittsburgh. Have the PI get Beatty signed up to receive kinky materials (at the house).
INV CHIEF
18. Get Beatty sent urls to sites which would have the kinds of 2D materials that he is known to be interested in.
INV CHIEF
19. Get Beatty sent materials and urls for local sex locations that he would be interested in going to.
INV CHIEF
20. Concurrently get the SF resource in comm with Beatty and have him push to get involved with someone on the 2D. He will take any opportunity to get Beatty to go out and start meeting girls at bars, clubs, etc.
INV CHIEF
21. Concurrently, get Sam, local resource to build up his line with Beatty so that they are able to do social things together.
INV CHIEF
22. Have Sam verify if Beatty is into downloading child porn (this was an area of interest in the past). This will need to be done by getting the trust built up so that Beatty talks about this or shows him what is on his computer.
INV CHIEF
23. Conditional: If Beatty has downloaded anything that appears to be child porn, get this reported to law enforcement right away.
INV CHIEF
24. Conditional: Once this has been reported, get law enforcement to follow up and take action.
INV CHIEF
25. Conditional: Expose this and get CB dismissed as an attacker.
INV CHIEF
26. Review the actions that have been done and work out what further actions need to be done to get Beatty to cease attacking Scientology.
INV CHIEF
27. Execute any additional targets to get Beatty to cease attacking as per the above review.
INV CHIEF
PRODUCTION TARGET: 6 weeks

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21482
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2011, 11:42:30 PM »

OSA TACTICS AND PROCEDURES

It occurred to me that most here really don’t know how OSA operates and have not seen original Ops programs firsthand. So sometimes OSA is given too much credit, too much fear, or typical tactics are not recognized.

I’ll include what I know from my personal experience, and ask that the rest of you who know OSA can add your own info. My info comes from one year as Dir Income USGO (AOLA staff) in 1980 and reading OSA/USGO programs filed by my predecessor in the debtor files, as well as from programs I saw in ethics files from two years as the Dir I&R AOLA. I was fully hatted, as well as OEC and ESTO trained.

The OSA programs Marty Rathbun posted on Tory Christman and Chuck Beatty are typical. Both Tory and Chuck confirm their accuracy and authenticity. These programs haven’t changed since the ones I saw in the 80s except for the fact they demonstrate less intellect or planning and more harassment and defaming. OSA really isn’t all that smart. Read these and you’ll see what I mean.

OSA Ops consist of:

1) Creating and forwarding defamatory statements about those considered enemies. (Black Propaganda) These usually contain a miniscule amount of (innocent) recognizable truth to them, but it is blown up, exaggerated and altered like a funny mirror. Example: John Ex is going through a divorce primarily over financial arguments (truth). OSA accuses John Ex of cheating, being gay, beating his wife, gambling, hiring hookers and abusing his kids (all lies) as the reasons for the divorce.

These lies are then forwarded as gossip through exScn websites, emails and PMs as well as to C of S Scns through Religious Freedom sites and word of mouth.

2) Fear and Intimidation tactics. OSA likes to mess with others’ heads. Inconvenient but obvious “messages” are left for the person to back off, including following a person, obviously taking pictures of you, hints that they have a phone number or address and contacts made to friends and family told to leave a message for you. The majority of these are more annoying than dangerous, but if it gets a person afraid to the point of backing off or getting distracted, then it is mission accomplished.

3) Attempts to cause internal quarrels within a group. (Divide and Conquer) If there is an argument, an OSA Op will add fuel to fire it up and get as many people involved on different sides as possible. The Op will mis-quote, mis-state and intentionally misinterpret what another said in the worst possible way to incite upset. An OSA Op will take it even further, with PMs about being your friend and on your side and having been the victim of the person in the past, while stating they only want peace.

It’s not brilliant, it’s just sneaky and dishonest. We’ve all known people who have done this sort of thing out of jealousy or other motives, both in or out of Scn. It’s easy to beat by privately asking any with a proven reputation as an Ex who know the person personally and have dealt with him/her, or by immediately contacting the person with which one has a disagreement and sorting things out for yourself.

4) Legal tactics to intimidate, defame, harass. Restraint orders based on fabricated evidence, no evidence or limited evidence. False reports to police to harass a person and get them investigated. Cut and pieced statements made on the Internet or bits about the person, all out of context and misleading (Moxon technique).

5) Infiltration of known exScn, Indy or FZ groups.

Some of the flaws in OSA Techniques include:

1) A lack of foresight and overall view of the “big picture”. OSA programs are updated every week for “stats”. OSA programs assume the OSA Op is less intelligent than the one writing the program (that entire hierarchy of who is better in the Cult). OSA Ops are, by their nature, limited exclusively to those involved in the Op, so there is little or no info or coordination from other Ops and they sometimes unknowingly work against each other.

2) The Cult often hires outside agencies to do their dirty work. While these agencies may be good at gathering info and at spying, they are far less likely to actually hurt anyone and they don’t fully understand things from a Scn or Ex viewpoint. The Cult is short of manpower these days, so the majority of Ops are by outside agencies.

3) OSA plans are simple. Devious, destructive, nasty, but simple. Seriously. Because the people writing them really are of limited intelligence. These are people that must think only with Scn, that have little contact with the outside world and worry about stats every week. Long range planning is rare but when it occurs, the plans are simple because the Data Series on which these are based states they must be. Plans can and are updated regularly – usually weekly – but they are only updated from the birdseye view of the OSA Op. Rarely is the one running the Op smart enough to coordinate different Ops and add accurate info or targets.

Here is an example: A long range OSA Op plan may include infiltrating different Scn or Anon groups and disrupting things or gaining info. But setting up their own OSA squirrel group and receiving or delivering auditing? Not going to happen. Too complex, too many variables, too hard, requires too many people, too many risks, too much coordination and the OSA Ops would worry about it messing up their cases. As Terril pointed out on another thread, it’s never happened in the past (if anyone knows of an instance, please correct me). OSA Ops HAVE been in David Mayo’s classroom, though. I knew of one who did this, a woman who was working on her A-E steps from being declared. She infiltrated Mayo’s group for 3 months as her effective blow and amends – I signed her formula. She told me they didn’t have student points and a few other things. She was extremely uncomfortable doing it, though. When the Op was over, she was pretty confused over who the good guys and bad guys were. She left the C of S completely a few years later, btw. No, OSA wouldn’t start their own group to deliver Scn outside the C of S. No way. The risks! The Op could turn without their knowing and grab the most damaging materials from the Cult and give them to the Ex’s. Who could be trusted that far and not to be caught? Never happened before and I can’t see it ever happening.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21676
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 07:42:21 AM »

INSANITY dramatized by OSA

The definition of insanity per LRH: The overt or covert but always complex and continuous determination to harm or destroy.

The Fair Game policy per LRH:...opponents who are "fair game" may be "deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

The Service Facsimile per LRH: that computation generated by the preclear (not the bank) to make self right and others wrong, to dominate or escape domination and enhance own survival and injure that of others.

The Evil Purpose per theFreeDictionary.com: The intentional commission of a wrongful act, absent justification, with the intent to cause harm to others; conscious violation of the law that injures another individual; a mental state indicating a disposition in disregard of social duty and a tendency toward malfeasance.(malice)

What boggles my mind is how overwhelmed and out of their own valences these fanatics of OSA have become and have put on the 'winning' valences of Hubbard and to a lesser degree Miscavige (just an opportunistic thug who knew a good setup when he saw it).

They are the ultimate lost souls. While claiming knowledge of and the 'superiority' of the 'Tech' they have become mindless dupes who but dramatize absolute craven mad insanity, committing crimes against their fellow man with not only no remorse but celebration.

They have all crossed the line, following the track and evil purposes of Hubbard and his money machine built on lies and the work of others, into madness. Can they not see the anatomy of it all? They are running Hubbards' Ser Fac, forwarding his Ev Purps, following the Fair Game policy and as a result, purposely but unknowingly acting INSANELY towards their fellow man. There are no awareness of awareness units in OSA - they have missed the boat horribly on that.

Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

On second thought, send them all to hell and may they burn for a billion years.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22006
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »

Scientology Inc Private Eyes

Marty just posted a video where Tiziano Lugli was visited by 2 P.I.s working for OSA-Legal and cult legal whore Vicki Podberesky at his West Hollywood home. I don't the date when this occurred.

Marty filmed the exchange while Mike Rinder sat on some steps taking pics on his cellphone. The P.I.s were trying to pressure Tiziano on providing info on Daniel and "missing computer parts". The P.I.s were Frank Salerno & Tom Spencer (?)

Salerno says he works for Scientology attorney Vicki Podberesky, who also represents the Delphi Academy in Santa Monica. She is a high profile defense attorney in Los Angeles & is currently representing reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman, the suspect in his wife's murder in Mexico...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lgGY-JPWuo

Attorney Vicki Podberesky
http://features.rr.com/photo/06zjad90b29x5?q=Bruce+Beresford

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: