Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: June Raid  (Read 7267 times)
Unifex

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 07:58:06 AM »

Ummm...best not!  The Rotary Club runs the market under quite strict rules which exclude the handing out of flyers!
Hmm...  Bugger.

A "single" 3mx6m stall only costs $40/week and there was space next to and directly opposite their stall.  I'm sure we can hand out fliers from one of them. :)
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 11:03:54 PM »

Hi Unifex, and welcome to our page.  We've been out to see Mike McAulliffe's stress test thingee, but we think it's best to keep doing what we are doing which is handing out pamphlets legally and without hassle in the Square once a month.  We're not really in the game of harrassing individuals - leave that up the scilons, it's their specialty - and the Riccarton markets aren't really the place for a protest. Of course  you can do what ever you like, and I hope you will join us in the Square on Saturday for a pamphlet handing-out session and fun time.  It's been at around 2 lately, so keep your eye on the boards and we'll decide on a time later in the week.  We have to book it in with the police and CCC and I do all that.

Looking forward to meeting you

Love Oncebitten
Old-time ex-scientologist
Roberto
Editors

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2009, 10:16:20 AM »

Weather is too bleeeeach for protesting today.....so Once and Roberto won't be there....how about 27th???
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: