Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vital inside information for NZ anon!  (Read 11888 times)
Jack Parsons

« on: March 30, 2008, 08:51:50 AM »

Just got this in my pm box on Enturb (which I hadn't checked in a week)

Hi,
I'm an ex-scientologist. I know Mike Ferriss. Let me tell you some things that will help you.

Mike Ferriss does NOT have a huge team in NZ. He struggles to get help. He does not have access to huge funds as the church numbers in NZ are much lower than what you may have been lead to believe. Smoke & mirrors.

You wonder what he might be capable of doing with the photos...well basically nothing. It's all smoke and mirrors. It's called intimidation - on a shoe-string budget. He will send the photos uplines to international Office of Special Affairs (OSA - based in LA) accompanied with a well thought out written report. They will build a file on the activities of Anonymous in NZ. They will watch for all and any "criminal activity" any of you may commit. Then, if they have some "evidence" of crimes, they will take their info to the police. They will dig to find ways to discredit you. For example if one of you has a police record and the church finds this out, scientology will reveal this to the media to show that you are not to be trusted, etc.

If Mike is given the order (he only operates from orders from his seniors at OSA ANZO (Sydney office) or OSA International (based in L.A.) he may hire a lawyer to investigate your activities. The lawyer will be instructed to see if there is any legal channels that can be used to stop your protests. However the NZ law is on your side, peaceful protesting is allowed in NZ.

You will run into legal problems only if you are seen to be violating copyright. I can give you some links to search out what is patented/copyrighted in NZ. Easy to do online.

Mike Ferriss is VERY self-important. He likes to keep the NZ scene quiet and under his control. This is why you don't hear many ex-scientologists speaking out in NZ. I can tell you there are PLENTY of pissed off ex-scientologists in NZ but they are so damaged by Ferriss's heavy-handed psychological games that they just put their heads down and try to get on with their lives quietly. Like me. For if you do speak out, the bloody circus takes over your life and sucks the life out of you.

Personally I wouldn't be the slightest bit worried about Ferriss. He is so full of himself that one day he will fall over himself. And in my opinion that day is very bloody close.

By the way my name is REDACTED and I'm glad you are doing what you are doing. If you have any questions please just ask. I am happy to advise you but strictly off the message board and confidentially.
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 01:21:09 PM »

Wow, this is the sort of person we need to give us advice on what we should be posting videos about for the NZ goverment to take action. Thanks for putting this up.

Jack Parsons

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »

Moar!

The church in NZ afforded the building in Grafton by fund-raising within it's current small group of members (not more than 300). This activity raised less than 3 million & went on for years. I don't know the exact figure but it was under the $3m mark. The rest was funded by the international church. My opinion on why the church was approved funding from international is the historical significance of the NZ church. It is the 2nd oldest recognised church in the world (scientology recognition I mean), after the founding church that Hubbard set up. This is always given a big rah rah and used to motivate people.

I suspect that the Grafton Rd premise may have mortgages on it which would surprise me as it is has little to nothing to protect such a large mortgage. This would be where international management may have stepped in. There has been HUGE pressure on all the churches around the world to purchase key/prominent buildings.

Years ago the church owned a property in View Rd, Mt Eden. I'll post a news clipping I dragged up on this. This is the ONLY other property NZ scientology has ever owned. As I recollect, this View Rd property was sold (for a song) and the money long spent. This created dissension with the older members of the church.

I am currently researching the channels that NZ scientology used to get the tax exemption status. It would seem they used a 1983 Australia court judgement which said that scientology was a religion. The fact is scientolgy has never had any official/government level recognition that it is a religion in NZ. There is only this IRD decision for tax exemption. I can also tell you that the NZ tax exemption was pushed hard as Britain was refusing scientology tax exemptions and scientology NZ was given a huge demand to get it in NZ which Britain could then use. (Australia, NZ both being part of the commonwealth makes any legal judgements more worthy than say an American legal decision).

I don't mind you sharing any info I give you but I do need to remain invisible. I work best invisibly. But I am happy for any info I get to be put to good use. No point otherwise. I will post anything I feel secure about posting also.

A question - when exactly do the Clams move to Grafton? I.e. how long before we no longer need to take the train to raid them?
paneity

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 02:44:43 PM »

Finally some real information about Scientology that is relevant to New Zealand. Thank you, Jack.

How does one go about contesting their tax exempt status here? Is protesting on the streets really all we can do?
Filter

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 04:36:45 PM »

Please pass on our regards from all NZ Anons.
mary.overit

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 05:14:51 PM »

Hello,
I am quite new to all this chat message board thing but how hard can it be? 

Okay I'm here.  Ask me questions but please don't compromise my otherwise well-earnt quiet life! 

I'd love to chat live with you folk so we can establish what you need to know and how I may help you. 

AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 05:44:15 PM »

Hello,

Okay I'm here.  Ask me questions but please don't compromise my otherwise well-earnt quiet life! 

I'd love to chat live with you folk so we can establish what you need to know and how I may help you. 

Welcome Mary, nice to have you aboard.

Jack Parsons

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 05:48:05 PM »

To make things 100% clear, Mary was my source for the above. So now I don't have to be the messenger droid any more.  :D
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 06:02:51 PM »

To make things 100% clear, Mary was my source for the above. So now I don't have to be the messenger droid any more.  :D

See Jack, what would we do with out you!!.

Hello,

Mary, I was thinking about making a video to place on youtube to try and get the attention of the radio stations / government or tv studios. But in such a way that Scientology can't flag it or say it's copy right protected (words used). What or where do you think would be the best place to start? (in NZ). I was thinking about the tax exemption first.

Your thoughts thanks.

mary.overit

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 06:38:03 PM »

HI AnonymousSupport,
What you are looking for are vulnerabilities of scientology.  These include financial matters, ex-members "bleating" evil crap out of their mouths (all ex-members are evil cats!), government intervention and lack of active membership. 

I think I might have just the thing you are looking for.  God forbid I LOVED doing this annual reports analysis.. enjoy!

Sorry this is a bit long but needs all data to make sense:

NZ Scientology is NOT popular nor financially healthy!!

The accounts on the companies office web site make for a fascinating spread sheet exercise.

After bashing around the figures, some real conclusions can be made:  (please feel free to double check these figures)

Figures are done between years ending Dec 1996 & Dec 2005 (being the only one?s available).

First fact

Scientology declared a total income for spiritual counseling and training of $1,772,829 for the period Dec 1996 to Dec 2005.  This is monies paid by members for services.

However there is another figure under liabilities called ?Members contributions paid in advance?.  This is a monetary amount for services paid for but NOT delivered.  This figure is:  $970,198 for year ending Dec 2005.  Note that this figure fluctuates year to year but using this 2006 figures gives us a picture. 

$1,772,829 paid for services total
Minus
$970,198 liability of services not delivered =
$802,631.

What does this tell us?

That less than ? the money paid into the church is being delivered to its members.   This is a serious thing.  If say you were selling cars.  People paid your company $1,000,000 to buy your cars.  Over the years you only delivered about ? of those cars ($500,000) ? what would happen in the real world?  Your company would fall over due to a total lack of public confidence in your business.  Someone would sue you, etc.  But here we have under the cloak of charitable status and ?church? very real financial madness. 

We can conclude several things from this:

Scientology is very good at extracting money from its members.
Scientology does not deliver the services that its members pay for.
That its members don?t have faith in its services.
That its members don?t have any recourse in this due to the nature of internal justice that scientology operates.
That there is a real possibility that the services they do deliver are damaging people & this intangible (or otherwise) factor its keeping members away, keeping them quiet.

Second fact:

Over the ten year period a figure for income from ?affiliated groups? is given.  Total of these:  $1,869,449.  We can assume this is from international scientology sources. 

Under liabilities there is a total for ?affiliated groups? ? meaning scientology NZ owes these affiliated groups this money.  It fluctuates as obviously some money is paid back to overseas scientology each year but is around $1million for each year. 

But notice this:  the total amount of money paid in by members in NZ is $1,772,829 which is LOWER than the total money paid by ?affiliated groups?
Paid for services total $1,772,829
Paid by affiliated groups total $1,869,449
Difference = $96,620.

Kind of a vote of bad confidence in those figures.  Perhaps scientology overseas is propping up scientology in NZ.  Looks that way.  Also it would seem that scientology from a financial perspective is more supported by overseas affiliated groups that a popular membership in NZ. Interesting.

Third fact:

Scientology NZ declares in its annual reports for the ten year period a total of $51,619 for legal and professional services.  This is just under 3% of the income paid in by its members being paid for legal/professional services.  Or 5% of the money they DO deliver to it?s members.  That?s high for a ?church?.  Why does a church need to spend so much on legal/professional advise?

Fourth fact:
There?s a fair amount of money coming into NZ scientology from these ?affiliated groups?.  In 1996 it was over $1 million ($1,310,712).    If you bash the figures around, some of this money is being paid back to the overseas affiliated groups each year.  How does this affect the legal status IRD granted NZ scientology for tax exemption?
Fifth fact:

Other than the above sources of income there are also two other amounts.
  • Donations total:  $333,808
    Extraordinary income (whatever that is): $777, 808.
What are these amounts being extracted for (new building donations?) and used for?

Sixth fact:

The total of liabilities for each year is always around $1,000,000.  A church has liabilities of $1 million but does not OWN any property (no mortgages during this period).  The liabilities are to it?s own members and to its overseas ?affiliated groups?.  What the?

The whole thing is miserable for scientology.  It is NOT in a healthy financial position.  It?s a MYTH that it has a thriving member base.  Just look at the picture, step back and look at it.  They?re being propped up by overseas money, can?t or don?t deliver their services to those NZ?ers that do ?donate?, and have large liabilities.

There are so many questions that need answering here.  It is time for a forensic audit of the finances of NZ scientology organization. 

In the middle of all of this they buy a $10,000,000 building - 2007.  Again, what the?  They do NOT have the assets to support a loan of millions so we can safely assume the money has come from an overseas ?affiliated group?.  From this we know that scientology NZ is not the slightest bit independent of overseas scientology which is NOT acceptable for groups with NZ tax exemption status.  It makes a joke of the purpose of charitable tax exemptions that NZ IRD grant for the ?betterment? of the NZ community.  Tax exemption is a privilege, granted for the citizens of NZ, etc.  It is not some clever game to be played to avoid paying taxes & look like an authentic  church so you can financially succumb to  & support your dictatorial overseas mother church.

It is time for a big floodlight to be turned on here.  There are some serious questions that need asking here by the appropriate authorities.  Bring on the forensic auditors IRD!!!! 

AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 07:09:02 PM »

Wow!!!! thats what I'm looking for and thank you so much Mary.
I'll us that and cut it down a bit. I'll let you know when it's up and running but might take a little while.

I hope you saw the 20/20 thing on tv 1 tonight regarding fair game and disconnection of scientology.

It was a epci win for anonymous. I think we need to us the media to get more people involved.

mary.overit

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 07:15:45 PM »

You are welcome.  Make good use of it please. 

Yes I did see Sunday.  I am impressed that NZ media showed this (muttering "about damn time they did" under my breath).  Just watch for the legal fees to go up in the NZ scientology annual financial reports. 

I really like that BBC reporter.  I think he played them at their own game.  Sort of looked like he lost the plot but I actually wonder if he did. 
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 07:19:38 PM »

Yeah, I made a video a while back with some of that video footage.

Please view here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnABsNIH6S0

whitedeth
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 07:21:49 PM »

Mary, can you possibly get onto our IRC channel?

It's a live chat channel where all the NZ Anons are together right now. There's about 8-10 of us there patiently waiting to see if you might join in on the discussion.

You'll need IRC software - www.mIRC.com - it's free.
Then you simply open the software, cancel out of the options, and type in the following -

/server irc.EvilCoders.net

And then type
/join #nzraid

With the forward slashes and whatnot. Let me know if you decide to come on, and if you are having any issues.
mary.overit

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 07:27:02 PM »

Thanks, I've been trying to find this irc thing.  Didn't know about the software.  Will download now - please be patient.  I'll be there soon...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: