Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vital inside information for NZ anon!  (Read 11733 times)
mary.overit

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 07:43:25 PM »

YouHOOO! 

I'm being very technically challenged here...

Downloaded the software - all good.

Followed your instructions and I get the evilcoders server showing on left of screen but can't seem to connect - please advise.
whitedeth
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 08:02:34 PM »

Oh boy, that server might be down again..

Try typing this instead -
/server lain.psychomatic.us

And then it'll be
/join #nzraid

to join us. :)

mary.overit

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 08:04:15 PM »

Thanks, trying now..
mary.overit

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »

error message:

erroneous nicknames: illegal characters
You have not registered.

??????
whitedeth
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 08:10:25 PM »

Odd? Type...

/nick anonymousmary

and then try /join #nzraid
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 08:16:43 PM »

Odd? Type...

/nick anonymousmary

I get; enter channel name and click join.
When I enter nzraid I'm the only one in there.

whitedeth
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 09:33:20 PM »

Odd? Type...

/nick anonymousmary

Heh, something's not right for you then. We've had Mary talking to us for nearly an hour now.
AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 06:08:41 AM »

Odd? Type...

/nick anonymousmary

Heh, something's not right for you then. We've had Mary talking to us for nearly an hour now.

hehe, all sorted now. But now I have to work.

anonyrat

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2008, 12:12:14 PM »

Come join us tonight, AnonymousSupport? There's almost always people talking in #nzraid in the evenings, and we sometimes use #newzealand as a srs bizness strategy & planning channel when #nzraid gets too busy. I love the partyvan network; it's full of anons from around the world.  ;D
mary.overit

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2008, 03:47:06 PM »

I'll try - see how it goes time wise.  Good fun last night.  Refreshing!
anonyrat

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 06:14:00 PM »

With mary.overit's permission I've posted her financial analysis of CoS in the NZ tax exemption thread on Enturb. I've attributed it to Anonymous.  :D
anonyrat

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2008, 05:38:43 PM »

AnonymousSupport has made a great video addressed to Helen Clark and the IRD using some of mary.overit's excellent financial analysis of the church of scientology upthread. I finally got around to seeing it today and it's very well done, picking out the most important bits and drawing attention to them.

YouTube - Dear Helen Clark and IRD - From Anonymous
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 11:02:28 PM by Will Smith » Logged
hawk

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 01:08:44 PM »

AnonymousSupport has made a great video addressed to Helen Clark and the IRD using some of mary.overit's excellent financial analysis of the church of scientology upthread. I finally got around to seeing it today and it's very well done, picking out the most important bits and drawing attention to them.

YouTube - Dear Helen Clark and IRD - From Anonymous

The monotomous tone of this voice gets incredibly boring.... this is good information but nobody is going to keep turned to this for more than a few seconds, let alone a Prime Minister who's time is more infinintly pressured. Someone needs to teach these anons basic english technique......... the purpose of writing is for someone to READ IT, and this won't be acheived if they are so bored they close the youtube lulz
anonyrat

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 01:29:59 PM »

I think AnonymousSup did a great job at picking out the most important bits - if you re-read mary.overit's original post it's packed full of info but needs simplifying for a general audience.

I agree that the vid could be improved; I've mentioned elsewhere that I'm happy to co-write a script and provide constructive criticism for a new vid; I'm sure there are others who are willing to help out AnonymousSup if they want help in the future.

Yeah, the voice can get a bit monotonous - can you suggest another program that would sound better? Maybe using a female voice would help.
hawk

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 01:33:36 PM »

I think AnonymousSup did a great job at picking out the most important bits - if you re-read mary.overit's original post it's packed full of info but needs simplifying for a general audience.

I agree that the vid could be improved; I've mentioned elsewhere that I'm happy to co-write a script and provide constructive criticism for a new vid; I'm sure there are others who are willing to help out AnonymousSup if they want help in the future.

Yeah, the voice can get a bit monotonous - can you suggest another program that would sound better? Maybe using a female voice would help.

computer voices were last month. Last year, it worked then but the media are already aware of it, they ahve seen it be done so they aren't going to copy what has been said on a computer voice ever again on a news segment. we need real voices
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: