Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raids in Christchurch  (Read 4449 times)
ANimosity

« on: June 07, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »

Hey guys,

my Name is ANimo and I'm anon from Berlin (Germany).
I'll stay in Christchurch from July-October and I want to help u against your scifags in nz ;)
So if there are any Protests in that time I would love to join you!

Greetings from Germany (its just going ot become summer here... :D)
Roberto
Editors

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »

Hi Animo..great to welcome you to Christchurch.  We normally protest for a hour or two each mont in The Square.  Keep reading here for dates and times.  It is normally the same weekend as most of the rest of teh world, but sometimes local events (and personal ones) get in the way!!!

beelzebubbles

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »

Church of Scientology Mission of Christchurch
    P.O. Box 1843
Christchurch 8001
New Zealand
Tel: 613-337-9927
E-mail: christchurchdianetics@hotmail.com

is this still there?

<I Just Lost The...>
anonyrat

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 11:01:18 PM »

I expect so. It's run out of someone's home - McAuliffe or something. One of the dudes who makes occasional appearances at protests.
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 08:38:38 PM »

Yep, it's run by a couple who have a baby.  The last time I saw the baby he had terrible conjunctivitis and Margaret McAuliffe kept holding this poor unfortunate child up to our cameras and video cameras saying, 'Its illegal to film a baby, you'll have to turn off your camera!'  It turns out that if she knowingly puts her child in front of a camera then it's not illegal.  She's just full of the type of shit that comes with being a scnist.

They came  to a protest to hassle us and try to get me to admit to being an SP (which I did so willingly) and they tried to get me to take the steps to be re-admitted to the freaking cult, and wouldn't listen to my reasons for not wanting to.  I know where they live and they run the 'mission' from their house.  It's pretty fail.  He also runs the stress test stall at the Riccarton markets on Sundays, which try to trick people into buying the bullshit books written by Hubbard or to go to a free introductory lecture at their home.  They also do a letterbox drop in the neighbourhood and there are lots of neighbours who keep me informed of when they do this.  They don't put it in my letterbox after I threatened to make a complaint about their junk mail as I have a no junk mail sign on my box.  Mrs Margaret McAuliffe took great pleasure in telling me that she knew where I lived as if it was a secret, and told me that she was the one who put the flier in my box.  I had sent it back with a very rude message!  Lol.  It's good having the neighbours in on it.  Their last flier used a picture of Albert Einstein in the attempt to advertise scientology.   I hope they know that any unauthorised use of any picture of Albert Einstein is a breach of copyright which they so vehemently point out about using scn stuff, and they could be prosecuted for using it. lol

They are fail.  When they found out the police have a video cam trained on the place we protest 24/7 they stopped coming, and realised the lies they wrote about us could be disproven because the police had the whole thing on video!  lol.  I went into the police to check it out and lo and behold!   Mike McAuliffe, his wife and baby were all on video harrasing us.  I made a complaint about them to the police, so their names (as well as Mike Ferris) are on the computer for harrasment against us.

We watch out for them to come to the protests but they don't come any more.  Even AucklandAnons protest in peace now, since we found out that one of Mike's side-kicks is a criminal wanted in the US for child neglect and beating his wife.

Yep.  You got the address all right, and I seem to have got onto my soap box!

This is a picture of Mike McAuliffe taken after he came down to spy on us.  I assume he's texting Mike F to tell him how many we were, who was there, what our banner said etc etc.  Mikey's little mini-mikey.

Love Once
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 08:49:23 PM by OnceBitten » Logged
ANimosity

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 09:09:14 AM »

thanks for the information!
I hope my English is good enough to talk with some people on the street when we protest ;)
Ähm the V for Vendetta masks are allowed in CHCH aren't they?

ANimo
Eugene
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 12:14:03 AM »

Wearing a mask in public is no problem, when it comes to the law in NZ. Wearing a mask on private property (especially places where identity matters such as banks) is only where problems arise.

Have fun!
[a]non[y]mou[s]

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 02:10:42 AM »

Go Christchurch!!!

Im so proud to be hearing these things,

I dont live there any more, but when i come back, i certainly cant wait to join the chchfags. lol!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: