Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THE REAL STORIES.  (Read 111118 times)
NED

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2010, 07:53:03 AM »

Another Scientology success story!
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 11:30:44 AM »

Scientology Philly gets a shutoff notice

From Twitter, via @iphillychitchat: "Tom Cruise needs to pay the PECO Bill @ The Scientology Center on Chestnut St cause they r $1600 in arrears + it's getting shut off Friday." #FB

http://www.citizenmom.net/2010/03/xenu-i-told-you-it-was-your-turn-to-pay-the-light-bill.html

Originally Posted by L. Ron Hubbard
"In the case of a tradesman demanding for a bill only slightly overdue you will usually find they have done poor work or slow work if you're at all solvent and paying your bills. Don't say 'We're too poor and we can only send you a little but we will try.' ... Say properly 'I don't see that your bill is much overdue. It takes a bit of time to pay a bill you know. I will check over your account and see if it is all right. And by the way, people who dun us either have insufficient finance to handle our business or something is wrong with their bill. I am setting your bill aside for audit and if you call again about it, we will sever the account."

-- HCOPL of 28 March 1965, "Emergencies and Accounts Personnel

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/philly-gets-shutoff-notice-62485/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2010, 03:30:27 PM »

HELLO! I AM MICHEL.
Hello everybody! I blew the Sea Org in November 2006 and i just woke up. Honestly, i experienced the worst nightmare during 8 years, loosing all my money, my wife and my kids. I have been posted as Solo Nots D of P for 3 years and what i saw is beyond reality. David Miscavige's tech doesn't work! In 2006 there was 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors world wide and only 2,100 of them were Solo Auditing. The others were either broke financially or sick with cancer or completely disaffected. Hope that many of you will realize that the actual Scientology is a lie....thanks to DM!

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16686
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2010, 09:53:28 PM »

MICHEL - CANCER AND SUICIDE ON SOLO NOTS
Hello! This thread is to answer Tommy Davis’s glibness.

I met Tommy during my second EPF in the Sea Org (actually a 2 months Boot Camp type of EPF), he was eating beans and rice every day, washing our clothes, doing the worst MEST work you can imagine, doing pumps up for hours...because he fucked up a "VIP" cycle.

At that time he wasn’t so proud to be a Sea Org Member, I can tell you.

Now, let’s talk about cancer and suicide on Solo Nots. Here are some data for you guys.

There is a tag status for each Solo Nots auditor:

Green tag: audit 4 to 6 sessions daily and comes on time for his 6 months check.

Grey tag: audit less than 4 sessions daily and doesn't come on time for his 6 month check.

Orange tag: Not allowed to solo audit because of out ethics situation.

Purple tag: Not allowed to audit because of illness or sickness.

Black tag: Disaffected with the church.

See the way it works? One starts the level with a Green tag then, depending on his "ability to be Cause over Life" one keeps his Green tag or, follow the dwindling spiral to Black tag.

There are about 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide and about(depending on their current status):

1,000 Green tags
1,100 Grey tags
900 Orange tags
800 Purple tags
1,500 Black tags

The 10,000 on Solo Nots is just a dream. There is only 1,000 of them auditing regularly.

I was Solo Nots D of P Europe and i personally met the following Solo Nots Auditors. They were all with advanced cancer:

• Roberto B. – Italy
• Antonella B. – Italy
• Beppe G. – Italy
• Lisa B. – Italy
• Sonia B. – Italy
• Pierluigi G. – Italy
• Maria M. – Italy
• Bernard C. – Switzerland
• Jo R. - Switzerland
• Tasa D. – France
• Helene M. – France

There is more, but I do not remember their names.

Before I blew the Sea Org in November 2006,two of them died of committed suicide; Jo R. and Beppe G.

I don’t know if the other ones are still alive.

The majority of the 800 Purple tags and 1,500 Black tags are with cancer.

The majority of the 900 Orange tags committed financial irregularities to be able to “pay for services and/or donations” to the Cult.

Rex Fowler is a typical Orange tag product of the Cult.

You all know the PTS/SP tech “theory”, right?

How many of them had to disconnect from their family and friends because they where the ”SP”?

Why, after an entire bridge people are still sick, ill, criminal, commit suicide, etc..?

Maybe they didn’t find the real SP yet..... or, if they did, they invalidated the read.

At one point every body on Solo Nots had to do or re do the PTS/SP Course GAT.

And the SNR C/S FSO Richard Reiss (pushed by RTC, of course) was constantly harrassing the Solo Nots C/S "because they didn't apply the PTS tech at 100%" during their C/Sing.

Well, a cancerous tumor is not detectable by a SN C/S as far as i know!

I can attest! Beppe G. had a cancerous tumor the size of an egg in his brain while at Flag to "Attest to OT7"! I went with him to the Clearwater Hospital. He was sent back to Italy right away by RTC....

Imagine the Flap if Beppe died in the middle of the Solo Nots HGC!

These data should be widely disseminated. It’ s not a joke. These guys are really in danger.

Michel.

PS: the medical associations should be aware of this data. Scientology technology doesn't cure cancer....when a cancer isn't detected on time, it's too late. Unfortunalely, from a Scientologist view point, a doctor is considered a charlatan.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16796
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2010, 07:22:01 PM »

Arrest puts familiar Tarpon Springs name Fred W. "Bill" Howard back in news

By Rita Farlow, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Friday, March 19, 2010

TARPON SPRINGS — Fred W. "Bill" Howard made a name for himself in his native Tarpon Springs as a real estate developer in the 1980s.

But he left the area after a series of controversies, from his dealings with the Church of Scientology to a failed business venture that ended in bankruptcy, several longtime Tarpon Springs residents said this week.

"He disappeared off the face of the Earth," said City Manager Mark LeCouris. "I hadn't seen him in over 20 years."

Howard, 62, who rose to prominence in the 1980s, made headlines again this week when he was arrested Tuesday at his Tarpon Springs home, accused with three other men of defrauding Florida investors out of $1.3 million by selling fraudulent promissory notes.

The grandson of the late Fred H. Howard, a four-term Tarpon Springs mayor for whom Fred Howard Park is named, he was booked into the Pinellas County Jail on Tuesday and transferred to Sarasota County, where the warrant for his arrest originated, on Thursday.

He was being held in the Sarasota County Jail in lieu of $44,000 bail Thursday evening.

The fraudulent investments were sold through offices and employees of First Liberty Group LLC, where Howard worked as a salesman, according to Mike Morrison, a spokesman for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

• • •

Howard attended local schools before becoming a well-known real estate developer in the 1980s.

In 1978, while serving as the president of the Tarpon Springs Chamber of Commerce, he was elected to the City Commission and served until 1981.

But rumors of Howard's connections to the Church of Scientology began to circulate during his tenure on the commission. Howard, some said, was trying to help the church buy property in Tarpon Springs.

"I always thought, for the city, he did a great job," said Jim Kolianos, who served on the commission with Howard. "I know there were some shady things, and we busted him pretty good about being a Scientologist. It was taboo back then."

In September 1980, as some community leaders were expressing their disapproval of the church, Howard released a statement that said he had taken some Scientology courses and had found the church to be "positive" and "ethical."

He later said that he never became a church member and that he decided not to run for another term on the commission because of the controversy his statements had stirred up.

Also in 1980, Howard, called "Young Bill" by many in town, was accused by three of his fellow commissioners of violating the state's Sunshine Law. He was accused of approaching them privately to lobby for a zoning change that would benefit one of his clients. The zoning change was not approved, and the commissioners declined to file a complaint.

Legal and financial troubles began to mount for Howard by the mid 1980s.

He was convicted of drunken driving in 1984 and 1987. In the later case, Howard was later charged with violating the terms of his probation, accused of failing to comply with a judge's order that he remain on house arrest for one month.

In a February 1987 St. Petersburg Times article about the violation, Howard denied the allegation, saying, "It's popular and fashionable to get Bill Howard right now. I'll be glad when that's over."

A judge sentenced Howard to another year of probation with several restrictions on his activities. Instead, Howard chose to spend 30 days in jail.

Between the DUI arrests, in 1985, he was cited for leaving the scene of an accident after his Mercedes was found crashed into a utility pole. Howard was not with the vehicle, but came to the scene later and told police the car had been stolen.

He was charged with filing a false police report, but the case was dismissed, court records show.

• • •

Howard also came under fire for some of his business dealings with Anclote Property Corp., a real estate development firm he formed with lifelong friend John Tsavaris.

When reached by telephone Thursday, Tsavaris said he was too busy to talk, but said he had not heard of Howard's arrest.

"Fred's a nice guy and a good friend, and I wish him well is all I can tell you," he said.

The company developed a solid reputation in the city, where it developed one of the largest subdivisions, built condominiums overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and spearheaded the renovation of the old Tarpon Springs Arcade building.

But by 1986, Howard and the company were in trouble.

Performers and vendors at a spring festival sponsored by Anclote Property complained that Howard did not pay them as promised.

The city paid the bills until Howard eventually came up with the $11,000 about nine months later.

Meanwhile, Howard's company was being sued for nonpayment by various creditors. In March 1987, Anclote Property filed for bankruptcy, listing debts of $12.9 million and assets of $11.8 million.

The corporation was officially dissolved in 1988.

Howard disappeared from news articles and Pinellas court records shortly thereafter.

So, too, did he disappear from Tarpon Springs, those who knew him said Thursday.

Former Mayor Anita Protos said she hadn't seen him "in years" until she ran into him at Publix a few months ago.

"I didn't even know he was back in town until I read (about his arrest) in the paper," Kolianos said.

Rita Farlow can be reached at farlow@sptimes.com or (727) 445-4157.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/arrest-puts-familiar-tarpon-springs-name-fred-w-bill-howard-back-in-news/1081020
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2010, 11:02:54 PM »

NEIL EX SCIENTOLOGIST FULL STORY

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16981
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010, 08:52:04 PM »

Skeletons in the Closet

I am writing this to make it known my own personal experience with the physical and emotional abuse I either witnessed or experienced from David Miscavige, including his forcing me to disconnect from my daughter when she was 14 years old.

I also want to make it known that, being staff on the Int Base and in RTC for the better part of 15 years, I have differentiated between Scientology and truth from downright arrogance, coercion, physical abuse and any other scare tactics that were used to control us.

What was and is happening on that base is not Scientology; the destructive activities that are occurring and that so many others have spoken about were never the reasons I became a Scientologist or joined staff in 1983. My purposes were to use Scientology for the greatest good, not only for myself, but for others, which, for me, being a staff member was the ideal scene.

Over the years, life at Int degenerated until finally it had nothing to do with Scientology anymore. It became all about David Miscavige and how he was the only one that could do anything right at that base and “everybody else” was just suppressive and didn’t deserve a life. We were the targets of his continual wrath and black propaganda -- the complete reverse of what Scientology teaches.

Continued....

http://www.scientology-cult.com/skeletons-in-the-closet.html
Xenu Flytrap

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2010, 11:16:27 PM »

Great posting from Janelle, but this is Scio... all over. This is what Hubbard did, and the new takeover merchant plus your local OSA Commandant by having you followed, false reports to Police and setting private eyes on you. The Tech we were following is the hook and resemblance of something worthy to follow. All the rest is meant to keep prying eyes away and discourage ones that may look to closley and see it is organised crime hiding behind a clergyman's collar. A brilliant way to run organised crime. Just hope the Mafia dont think of it. What a way to extort people.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 05:10:16 PM »

A chance to hear Ron as you`ve never heard him...

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/lrh-briefs-jim-dincalci-project-normandy-64419/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2010, 06:11:13 PM »

4th/ 5th and maybe more Episodes

For those who may have some idea of my location; these stories come from my time mostly on and off staff from 1980 thru 1997. I have said it before, but for emphasis; I would be on staff - take as much crap as I could but balanced by always getting hatted or trained - leave for awhile, (usually months) come back but on a different post, try that part of the Org Bd, get pissed off and go - come back etc. and this went on until (brief recap) I got into that ITO mess, told to leave, left and got declared an SP because I left. Maybe it was cause I made the ESTO mad.

The basic reason I was allowed to go and come back was because I always got stats and even when I was shuffled off to ethics because I told someone off, I had a real good handle on "Call In". So no matter what, they could put me on the DAMN PHONES and I'd outflow my brains to try to gain some space and pull myself out the spin. It usually worked 'cause of so many great public in the area that I could just call and bullshit with and then they'd send a few dollars for the event or attend or buy a book or whatever and I could buy my way out of purgatory

The other thing I did was recruit. Yup, I did it. Getting off overts is good for the soul, so lets hope this works. I had some mad skills at getting people to sign up for staff. It started out I was trying to do the on-policy thing to get my own replacement, make them a deputy, and plan my escape. Then HCO would come and rip them off - cause they were "expeditors?"

For a frame of reference, I can remember somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 people for our Org and about 10 I guess for the SO.

I made up my mind after the first couple that this had to be done in-league with HCO or I'd never get out. This was during my first post, by the way. I got in-comm with the top guy (anyone you know?) and told him of someone who I met in Div 6 that looked like they would like to join staff. Off we went together after course one night and low and behold the person joined up and I had myself an compatriot. We had mutual public friends also and that worked.

We got more in-comm as the cycles multiplied and he and I became fast friends. Mostly because I let him know how I started recruiting and he was totally honest with me and said, well if you don't get them hatted fast enough, I'll get ordered to just go and take whoever you have recruited. He laughed and I laughed and realized "I" would have to recruit in excess and we laughed about that too So many cycles we did together. And good news for the readers, many years after I left the Org he did also and so we have both been saved.

That is mostly for you Wisened One, so you could get the idea of how it went in a nutshell. You probably heard stories anyway, so it'll be fun to see how they match.

GT - if you only had that old Caddie, we could probably sell it on e-bay for a boatload of money So much happened in your area after I left. I read you wall of fire and got pretty choked up. Its personal for many reasons and having stood in your kitchen trying to get Rick to go down to the Org years earlier was just one of them. Same deal back then. Kudos for the guts to hang in there, but really glad to hear you are on such solid ground these days. Love to read your posts and thanks for all your groove in help.

For I'm Out, I have found alot of common ground in reading your posts as I've been discovering the board and appreciate your comments on mine. Thank You.

Mest Lover, yes, yes, yes that was his name. Thanks for helping me remember. So now we know we were in the vicinity at the same time. And I do have a recollection of Howard Stern in the morning.LOL

telepathetic I'll be searching for the "Avatar" he- he - he you still crack me up; alot.

And for whoever asked I forgot but I am a Gran'Ma with one adult daughter and three grandchildren. Thus, my Avatar.

So the story for this time kiddies ( I can say that now after all I'm 66 yrs this lifetime ) goes back to the early days of my connection with the Org. I had been around for a short time, maybe a few months. I was really interested in this group. Never had much use for groups prior to that. And I was hanging out after Self-Analysis Class and making friends.

A group had gathered in the parking lot, maybe 4 couples and 5 or 6 single people just milling around smoking cigs and talking crap. One bright idea sparked everyone into action. We all piled into cars in random order and headed for the beach. We ended up out on a piece of public beach, not very well known, that we had to drive through some scrub pines and narrow winding dirt roads to find. Yet, the coolest part is that it jutted out into the Bay and had really mild lapping waves
and a wide clean beach area.

Someone started a bonfire and a several 6 packs of beer got put in a pile and laughter and singing and a couple of young over testosterone ravaged youngsters started climbing some palm trees overhanging the beach. It was hysterical to all.

Suddenly a girl came running from the woodsy area where the sea grass was very dense and she whispered, "I think people are watching us." A very brave "old" OT7 guy stood up and motioned for a couple of the older guys to go with him. They went off down the beach. Since the only light we had was the bonfire, you had to look toward the horizon to get a glimpse of what looked like several dark shadows coming toward them. They stopped and we could hear talking but the sound of the waves and the wind blew through the words and we couldn't hear clearly.

Then they came trotting back and the OT7 guy said, "We have to go - NOW." Good firm intention and we got it, out went the firm, beers left got swooped up, girls grabbed their guys and we all headed for the cars. I caught up with OT7 guy and asked him what the deal was, he said we had stumbled right into the middle of a military training maneuver and they were really mad. Later on we would all speculate that it was probably some undercover guys trying to bust some drug ring smuggling by boat - well it could have been and that made a way more exciting event.

Anyway that began my first introduction to "The Guardian's Office". The story carried itself all the way to the A/AG, Larry for those who know the time period and he had to talk to everyone there to get to the bottom of it. I felt pretty scared that some fun on the beach was being viewed as some sort of bad thing. This whole idea of "pulling it in" was new to me and I hadn't pulled in anything that I knew of. We went round and round and I was told it would be in my best interest to have a quick session just in case I had some fears about the military lingering.
About what for Pete's sake????? Now I had an ethics folder and I was on The Guardian's "LIST", it would be revealed to me some 10 yrs later and after it had become - yes, your favorite The Office of Special Affairs.

Then came the Sec Check (my first in a historic series of one every 6 months or so). I didn't have a clue. The guy who did my Sec Check was using one of those old Mark IV meters with the wooden box, very cool I thought. He was nice, I didn't get it and we talked after session for quite awhile. He said he thought I would be a perfect choice for a group that helped people get off drugs. So I got more intrigued as the idea developed in my head.

I would be perfect because I had done drugs, stopped doing drugs and I would understand these kind of folks. His name was Mario and his wife worked in Qual, he was an FSM and an auditor for Narconon. Having passed my Sec Check I guess was reason for me to feel qualified to become part of the group.

I would eventually work at NN but after doing my Purif and DRD and attesting to the State of Clear. And that is another story for later.

For today, you should know that it wasn't until a guy I befriended and who would later become a double agent of sorts working for OSA while inflitrating CAN, took me aside and told me many writeups of my actions while being a public, an FSM and a staff member were in my OSA file. And even later my name would come up for no reason at all in a lawsuit involving CofS. So its good to know if you have anyone IN who thinks the only folders they have are "PC" and "Ethics", probably not.

More later . . . . . . . .

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17078
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2010, 04:55:26 PM »

FinallyFree is a recent Scientology escapee, second generation. She has spent the summer working her way up to telling her family that she's done with the cult, and the results have been encouraging. Both her parents understood why she was leaving and promised they would not disconnect from her no matter what. Her sister was in the middle of an intense course while this was going on.

The sister just sent her an email finally promising that she will never disconnect either. It took a little while because she wanted to be absolutely certain before making the promise, but she's sure now.

FF wouldn't have felt like she could get out, and her family wouldn't have the freedom to stay in contact with her without Anonymous putting pressure on the management.

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=14184
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2010, 02:05:07 PM »

MICHEL - CAUSE RESURGENCE RD FRAUD!

I have been working for 6 years on the Super Power Building Designs and here is a concern I would like to share with you.

The SP building is composed of 7 floors and at the 6th will be delivered the so called “Cause Resurgence Rundown”.

This floor has a running track with a pole in its center.

People will run 5 hours the day, while taking vitamins, salt and mineral supplements, until they reach the point where "they have a realization that they are in control of their own body and mind.''

People run in the dark and the pole has an orange backlight system.

The main donators for Super Power and Cause Resurgence Rundown are OT7 and OT8 and should be the first to receive these Rundowns.

Now, here are my questions:

Imagine people in their 60s, 70s running 5 hours the days. How many are going to get hurt or die?

Are we sure that there will be a medical support on site?

For those who gave a $35,000 “Gift” to CSRT, for running 5 hours the day, are they going to be refunded if they don’t “qualify” for medical reasons?

Do people who paid for the SP Project know that they are going to run 5 hours the day during the Cause Resurgence Rundown?

Are the above questions the reason why the SP Building is still not open?

Why Laurie Webster is still fundraising for the SP building, then?

Hope that the Cult will be shut down before more people get hurt.

Post here...

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17119

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2010, 09:38:19 AM »

THE PIT

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4642
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2010, 12:07:08 AM »

I know that I speak for a lot of similarly minded folk when I say that Heber Jentzsch is one of the most special  people I have met and worked with.  Mike Rinder feels the same way. Mike has written an article describing what became of Heber at the hands of Miscavige. I was witness to much of the pre-hole history he recounts. I was gone by the time Heber was jailed by Miscavige and Mike recounts that sad history. For those who knew Heber this will hurt. Sometimes, truth does hurt. But, at the end of the day, it is truth that will set us free. This particular bit of truth has motivated me to dedicate a portion of every day from here on out to freeing Heber until that is accomplished.  If some internal personnel with a conscience comes across this, please communicate to Heber that my house is his – we’ve got a room for him on the water, in a place where he can sing to his heart’s content and reconnect to the thousands who love him.

WHERE IS HEBER?

by Mike Rinder

After watching the AC 360 series many have wondered: “Where is Heber?”  His absence  was magnified by who Miscavige did send forth as cannon fodder to respond to his crimes:  four obviously rehearsed ex-wives who made fools of themselves by repeating lines given to them by Miscavige and received unanimous derision on the AC 360 blog;  “Teflon” Tommy Davis who has been caught in more lies than Baghdad Bob and looks more and more like (dare I say this, after he made such a big point about me selling cars for a living) a sleazy used car salesman;  and a bored, disinterested looking NON Scientologist tax attorney there to field the “tough” questions about Scientology tech and policy that Tommy couldn’t handle.  As everyone knows,  Heber is far more accomplished, competent and likeable than any of Miscavige’s new puppets.

So, where is Heber? Why isn’t he out there representing the C of M?

The answer is simple:  Miscavige hates Heber.  He has said many times that Heber portrays the wrong image of “his” Church.  Heber is too old (but not too old to send to the Hole….).  Heber doesn’t feel the need to dress like a window mannequin for Barney’s.   Heber is “stupid”.  And Heber knows too much.  Unlike Teflon Tommy,  who was never at Int, Heber has not only witnessed Miscavige brand physical and mental abuse ™, he has experienced it firsthand.  Miscavige cannot afford to put Heber front and center because he might just tell the truth.  And I know how that goes – me having to lie to the BBC about Miscavige beating people was the straw that broke the camel’s back and I walked out while in London.   (So much for me being removed from all positions of authority and kicked out by Miscavige when he found out all the terrible things I had done – I was the International Spokesperson for the Church and on the Board of CSI when I blew.  It is true, I didn’t have a post – but then again NOBODY in management did, and it appears to be that way still as Guillaume Lesevre was presented at the “Barnum and Bailey” March 13th spectacle  as “from International Management”  rather than “ED International” because he hasn’t been on post for at least 5 years!).

Heber bore the brunt of much of Miscavige’s ire over the years.  I have seen Miscavige strike Heber on at least 10 occasions.  Miscavige had dolls made in the likeness of Heber (and me).  These were very elaborate reproductions that looked like ventriloquists dolls.  Miscavige would make Heber sit with the doll on his lap and Miscavige would address himself to the doll instead of talking to Heber directly.  This was to demonstrate the “fact” that Miscavige thought Heber “wooden” and “unresponsive.”  (Anyone who knows Heber can attest to how ridiculous this is).  It is all part of Miscavige’s Joking & Degrading and constant denigration of people around him, especially those he considered were some form of threat (and Heber’s popularity with staff and public was a very real threat in Miscavige’s eyes).

The dolls were even flown to the UK for the IAS event where Heber endured endless cruel bullbaiting at the hands of Miscavige.  I only saw Heber snap once, when after hours of Miscavige brand taunting and belittling ™, Miscavige squirted Heber’s face and glasses with contact lense fluid and then blew powdered coffee creamer into his face. This is the level of behavior of the so called “leader” of Scientology. 

But that wasn’t all that happened at IAS event time.  Heber, along with myself and Guillaume Lesevre were assigned to MEST work.   It was surreal, donning a tuxedo to do an international event and then a boilersuit to do MEST work in the woods next to the Saint Hill Manor lake.  And then being thrown fully clothed in the lake (in November).  Miscavige then decided it wasn’t good enough to be “hidden” by the lake and moving us to do MEST work next to the Stables where all Saint Hill staff walked to eat their meals.  It was there that Heber slipped on a log, fell and quite badly injured himself.  Of course, Miscavige blamed that on Heber’s “out ethics”.  (And just a final note on the UK, not really on topic – Guillaume Lesevre and I were assigned to clean the toilets and sweep the halls in AOSHUK , watched over by Security Guards – plenty of public witnessed this). 

Heber is banned by Miscavige from making any public appearances and isn’t allowed  to be in Int events any longer.   So, he has become a “non-person” and is kept out of sight at the Int base.

Heber was the first person from outside the Int base to be sentenced to the Hole.  He was there when I left in March 2007, and for all I know, is still there. I do know NOBODY has heard from him for years.  And while he was in the Hole, regardless of his years of service and his progressing age, he was treated like everyone else:  living in the CMO Int trailer along with 100 others, sleeping on the floor, eating standing up in an office with no tables and chairs and only leaving for 20 minutes once a day for a communal shower in the garage  (unless DM was around, in which case some days there were no showers as nobody wanted to risk DM seeing the SPs in the Hole being frog-marched by security to the garage because it would “enturbulate”  him – though he demanded daily reports to keep track of “juicy” admissions coerced out of people).   Heber was stood in front of the 100 people and “forced” to confess (an activity which I am ashamed to say I took part in) and then derided about his Mormon upbringing and his relationships with other religious leaders (he was labeled a squirrel).  Heber never complained though he was the most senior person in the Hole and the living conditions took a greater toll on him than anyone.

And like everyone else, he was not allowed to communicate with anyone outside the Hole at all.  Not even his own family.  And that for Heber was perhaps the hardest thing to endure.  Anyone who knows Heber knows above all else his high communication level and how many friends he has made over many years.  He is loved by so many because it is impossible to know him and not see the goodness in his heart and his real concern for the well-being of others.  I believe the cutting of his comm lines was the greatest penalty Miscavige could impose on him.

And I must also note that while virtually every prominent executive left in Scientology has put their name on perjured declarations saying that all that has been exposed about Miscavige’s reign of terror ™ is lies, there has been no word from Heber.  When you stoop to the bottom of the rotten barrel to trot out ex-wives to respond to allegations of mental and physical abuse by Miscavige, isn’t it odd that the person with perhaps the most credibility with Scientologists and with the media ISNT heard from?

So, why is he still there?  Well, read the excellent blog by “Back to Life” recently posted on Scientology-cult which incisively explains the circumstances and mindset that keeps good people chained inside a bad scene. And beyond that, Heber is getting extra-special attention.  Because of his popularity and credibility, he has to be kept out of sight.  Imagine the nightmare for Miscavige if Heber was ever freed and able to speak his mind?

That is why you don’t see Heber.

And yes, something DOES need to be done about it.  He is 76 years old, has served LRH and Scientology with distinction and dedication for many decades and in the winter of his body’s life should be living a peaceful existence, pursuing activities that give him pleasure.

So, if you have an opportunity, ask Scientologists, the media, law enforcement or anyone else who may have an interest:  “Where is Heber Jentzsch, the President CSI?”

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »

What ever happened to Debbie Cook ? (Ex Captain of FSO)

Debbie is married to Kiwi Wayne Baumgarten ex FSC Anzo
Start reading from the bottom of the page.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/category/debbie-cook/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: