Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 45   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JUST FOR THE RECORD  (Read 144152 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2010, 12:44:45 AM »

A fun meeting with eight psychiatrists about scientology - 5.26.10
I just spent a very pleasant part of this afternoon with about eight psychiatrists and an ex scientologist at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.

Sasha Zbitnoff was born into scientology and did auditing in organized scientology, attesting to the “state of clear”.

He had many experiences in scientology but left it.

He’s a very honest and articulate young man (I say “young” but he does have three children), is not bitter, acknowledges some “wins” he had in auditing and courses but sees no value in continuing with organized scientology. He is aware of many dangers within it and has lost most of his friends who are still connected with organized scientology who have disconnected from him for even daring to question it.

The chief psychiatrist over the residency program at the hospital asked Sasha to do a presentation on scientology and his experiences with it to a group of psychiatrists who had just completed their residency at Brigham and Woman’s Hospital in Boston.

Sasha brought me along I suppose as a form of moral support, or perhaps I was his “show and tell” dummy.

In either event he did an excellent presentation using power point and answered their many questions. He showed them what scientology was, “the bridge”, how it worked, etc. I also piped in and answered a number of questions, giving the psychiatrists an example of a dianetics session as well as auditing BTs and explaining what body thetans were supposed to be about and more.

Here are a few of the things that I found especially interesting about this meeting:

1) Miscavige’s great campaign for the “global obliteration of psychiatry” is having no measurable overall effect at all on psychiatry despite his overly dramatic briefings on same at events. These folks for example, except for 2 who knew a little, knew almost nothing of scientology. And none of them are in any way impacted by what Miscavige and CCHR are doing to “obliterate” them. Organized scientology was not even a distraction to them;

2) all had no idea why they were so hated by scientologists. Both Sasha and I explained. If anything they just could not understand where it came from as they did not do the really terrible practices that are claimed in organized scientology as being psychiatric crimes. When I told them about how Hubbard says their constant evaluation and invalidation hurts so many cases, one countered on how modern practice was so aimed at helping the patient to become self aware and actually not invalidated or evaluating for them at all.

I also piped in that if you took the whole structure of organized scientology for a public scientologist and not just the “in session” activities you actually get far more invalidation and evaluation right there within organized scientology than was ever alleged for a psychiatrist . Think of all the bullshit “R-factors” and handlings from directors of processing, ethics officers and qual staff that constantly invalidate and evaluate for you.

3) a couple thought that some of the “therapy” that we explained in dianetcs was not so bad as far as it went. But I also pointed out what else can come from it when there are problems and the staff are actually not competent to handle psychological or medical issues. I explained some of the details involving some of the suicides, other deaths and mental breakdowns of scientologists under “therapy” and how this can be so abusive when you add to it disconnection and other “ethics handlings”. They just shook their heads.

4) the meeting was very positive, no one was threatening, no one was defensive and all were genuinely interested and very friendly IMO.

Much more was covered but this posting is already getting too long. The above are a few of my notes of things I personally found interesting about this meeting.

I believe that the battle to get out the truth about organized scientology in an effort to help stop the abuses must be fought on all possible fronts. That’s why, for example, I have started to try to help educate IRS investigators about what is really going on as they just don’t know. Likewise that is why I support dealing with the psychiatric community to also help them understand.

FWIW, the above is a little debrief of a fun and interesting time in Boston today.

Larry Brennan

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/fun-meeting-eight-psychiatrists-about-scientology-5-26-10-a-67258/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2010, 04:27:36 PM »

Some say "Anonymous" is the bastard child of a thousand maniacs.
Some say it`s an internet terrorist hate group.

Find out what it really is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_1UEAGCo30&feature=player_embedded

more.... http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18388
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2010, 01:33:14 AM »

Intelligence, or lack thereof

June 3, 2010 · 263 Comments

Here is the latest intelligence from the anti-intelligence factory:

1. Jeff Webber – former Int staff member, and one time “friend” of several independents – is a covert card-carrying member of DM’s RTC intel ops corps. He is working for Herrs Sutter and Stahli.

2. Diane Wagenbrenner (used to be Bush) is a card carrying member of DM’s RTC intel ops corps as well.

3. Neel Smed is a card carrying member of DM’s RTC intel ops corps.

4. Ian Cunningham is a card carrying member of DM’s RTC intel ops corps.

5.  After spending millions upon millions to examine every second of the lives of Mike Rinder and I over the past year, and having come up empty-handed on anything to even create a hiccup, DM has ordered OSA to have Mike and I framed.  My prediction is that it will backfire more than anything has ever backfired on Miscavige.  But, in keeping with my promise to keep my peeps informed about developments that might effect their lives, there you have it.

Oh yeah, think this all sounds too juvenile and beyond the realm of possibility in a civilized society?  Consider what the RTC intel covert op corps has been up to lately.

Op I:

They put up a posting on Craigslist and EBay this past  Sunday that announced an “Estate Sale” at the home of Mike Rinder the following day, that’s right Memorial Day. It read as follows:

HUGE (INSIDE) ESTATE-FORECLOSURE SALE-MOVING SALE (Tarpon Springs)

Address: 1316 Riverview Dr., Tarpon Springs, FL, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 (map) 

Description
Beat the heat and come inside. Property is under foreclosure and EVERYTHING MUST GO – ASAP. Our loss, your gain. If we don’t sell it today – we’ll give it away tomorrow

4 complete rooms of almost brand new furniture (Sofas, mattresses, complete bedroom sets, dressers, etc), kitchen full of kitchenware, 2 microwaves, 14pc Calphalon cookware, Camping supplies, never used 5 person tent & canoe. Jewlery & watches, grandfather clock.

Garage full of wood working equipment, drill press, tons & tons of Craftsman tools (some brand new ) including drills and routers, sanders etc. bolts, tools,WWP laser, Rinder probe, brackets, power tools, 4ft Craftsman tool chest with wheels and chocked full of mechanic tools and really anything any man has ever wanted. We have it. Even though my husband doesn’t want to part with his “toys” they have to go!!!
2 Dell laptops (6 months old), 1 – 5 week old Panasonic – VIERA / 50″ Class / 720p / 600Hz / Plasma HDTV I just paid $799 at Best Buy- have receipt.

6 year Playboy collection 1981-1987 all in sleeves. 13 different Pool toys (our pool closed). Collection of over 9000 anonymous bobblehead dolls. Xbox & Wii with 38 games including Marblecake: The Game. This will certainly be worth the stop… come on by take a look and make an offer on anything! (this is a pet and smoke-free house)

Monday, May 31th 6:15 am – 7pm If Garage is closed come around in backyard by the pool. Do NOT come before 6:15am

Cash preferred. We will take checks only with two forms of ID – no exceptions.

1316 Riverview Drive, Tarpon Springs,FL 34689

off of Riverside Dr and Florida Ave., near downtown Tarpon. See you there.

After having had numerous people come to the door, starting with half a dozen waiting in the front yard at 06:30, Mike put up a sign that read:

SORRY, THERE IS NO ESTATE SALE AT THIS HOUSE.

WHATEVER YOU SAW WAS A “PRANK” POSTING.

WE ARE FORMER MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND ARE BEING HARASSED BY THE “CHURCH” BECAUSE WE HAVE DARED SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE ABUSES.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE. IF YOU ARE AS PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS JUVENILE ACT AS WE ARE, WRITE A LETTER TO THE ST PETE TIMES.

If you have come a long way and need a drink of water or to use the bathroom, please ring the doorbell.

Some of the people that showed up had driven 50 miles for the “Estate Sale”. They were the ones who were really harmed. Again, the DMbots are making friends and influencing people in their inimitable style. Their actions are a study in how to create ill-will and PR area out of control.

Unfortunately for DM, Mike turns these pranks back on him with an insouciant flair.

Op II:

Finally, here is an “anonymous” email Mosey received today. One of many she has received from different handles using every angle conceivable to attempt to drive a wedge between us:

Mosey,

I have spoken to you in the past. I really like you and find you a
gentle soul. At first I thought Mark was right but the more I
listen and hear what he says the more I have come to understand
that he has some ill will about him that scares me. I have given it
much thought and contemplation and see that he is not of good
intent. I watched how he treats others with a false affection and
sometimes he is holding back from getting furious with some of us
when we don’t follow his guidance.

I watch how he uses you. He condenses to you in a very covert way.
He has done it with me but I have noticed it with others. He and
Mike have some agenda that nobody else has been let in on. Everyone
else, you and I included, seen to be somebodies that can be used or
assist in their game.

I am scared of Mark. I feel there is something evil about him.

I write you because I am concerned for you. I will not change my
ways with either you or him. I will keep an eye on you and help you
as best I can. Mark will hate me if I make myself known but there
are others who are also of the same frame of mind to one degree or
another.

Please keep your eyes open regarding Mark. Don’t blindly fall for
all he says. Something is not right with him.

Someone you have expressed your friendship for—me.

I end this piece with some advice for DM, from the Holy Bible:

Psalms 15

Lord, who may abide in Your tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill?

2. He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart;

3. He who does not backbite with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbor, nor does he take up a reproach against his friend;

4. In whose eyes a vile person is despised, but he honors those who fear the LORD; he who swears to his own hurt and does not change;

5. He who does not put out his money at usury, nor does he take a bribe against the innocent, he who does these things shall never be moved.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2010, 12:11:16 AM »

Well researched report on the actual number of Scio orgs, missions and groups.

83% of them are nowhere to be found.

http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/knowledge-reports/33-fraud/365-83-percent-whopper.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2010, 09:59:30 AM »

Radio Paul

This is what one guy came up with when he investigated Scientology
in his home town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VJ3SRfvxMI
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2010, 03:43:52 PM »

Just to remind everyone what bullies scientology has been.
This from 2002...

http://chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=232
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2010, 09:22:38 AM »

Major Footbullet done LIVE on Rush Limbaugh's Radio Show!!

Just a few minutes ago, my husband is listening to Rush Limbaugh's Radio show (on our Radio 1330 am) while working.

Then this lady (calling herself Jo) calls in to the show and says:

'I am a Scientologist. Me and the members of my Church are going down
to the beach on Saturday to help clean up the oil. What are YOU doing (Rush)
to help the environment?'

So then Rush goes on a tirade about all the things he does to help
then asked her 'What do YOU do..Jo?'

Then after commercial Rush informs that: 'Jo lied to get on the show, folks.
She said she wanted to talk about one thing, then when she got on air,
she spoke about something else entirely.' Then he says something like:

'Jo you say you're a Scientologist..which I don't know what THAT has to do with anything...' then he goes on about how she was dishonest to get on air just to make that point that she was one, etc.

Apparently Rush has well over ten million listeners. So she made scn look REAL BAD to all of them!! (whether she really was one or not).
If this was a prank to smear scn, it was a GREAT PLAN!!

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18834
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2010, 04:54:18 PM »

Here is the link ...with audio

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_062410/content/01125111.guest.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2010, 02:54:26 PM »

Hubbard`s great grandson on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMdq6zXvLw
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 03:06:33 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2010, 09:40:05 AM »

Photos of Scientologists from UK.

Scientology has posted many photos of Scientology protesters
without their permission or their masks on at their religiousfreedomwatch site.

Inspired by this a UK protester has posted photos of
scientologists on his website. These are all posed photos.
They weren`t taken without the subjects knowledge.

Of interest to Kiwis are photos of the Zimmatore family.
Mike and Peter were the big guns at Scientology Auckland through the 70`s.
Also there are photos of David Bowie`s ex drummer from "The spiders from Mars",
Woody Woodmansey.
Disbanded in July 1973 when Bowie realized they had been infiltrated by Scientology.

http://scientology-london.com/extra/888/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2010, 10:14:04 AM »

Excellent thread started by BLip.

Sparrow and Radio Paul - EPIC !

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=19119
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2010, 05:11:25 PM »

Photos of Scientologists from UK.

Scientology has posted many photos of Scientology protesters
without their permission or their masks on at their religiousfreedomwatch site.

Inspired by this a UK protester has posted photos of
scientologists on his website. These are all posed photos.
They weren`t taken without the subjects knowledge.

Of interest to Kiwis are photos of the Zimmatore family.
Mike and Peter were the big guns at Scientology Auckland through the 70`s.
Also there are photos of David Bowie`s ex drummer from "The spiders from Mars",
Woody Woodmansey.
Disbanded in July 1973 when Bowie realized they had been infiltrated by Scientology.

http://scientology-london.com/extra/888/

I know all the Zimmatore family at St. Hill and I spent a great deal of time with "Woody".  Indeed he had sunk so low he painted my house (no not on a canvas!).

It was notable that Bowie didn't show up for Woody's wedding.  Nonetheless Woody was a terrific drummer.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2010, 03:46:31 PM »

OC Church of Scientology Can't Pay Water Bill?

Orange County Weekly.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/gimme-that-oc-religion/oc-church-of-scientology-cant/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2010, 08:53:50 AM »

Scientology Goons Attempt Arrest of Protesters at Kodak Theater

Links to two youtube videos. Plus commentary.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=19220
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2010, 07:22:11 PM »

Another empty Idle Morgue

Where Scientology Makes Its Case

Posted by Lydia DePillis on Aug. 9, 2010 at 2:13 pm

You’ve done the rounds of the Smithsonians. You may even have checked off the more minor museums, like the Textile Museum, the Postal Museum, and the Navy Museum.

But have you been to the Scientology museum?

Last October—the day the St. Petersburg Times published a long expose of the Church’s pursuit of defectors—the new Founding Church of Scientology at 16th and P Street NW opened to a welcome of some 3,000 devotees and a speech by Church leader David Miscavige (a.k.a. Tom Cruise’s best man and secret videotaper). The Church had bought the edifice for $17.35 million in 2005, and after extensive renovations, all 49,000 square feet and seven floors were put to use for a chapel, classrooms, bookstore, offices, and a “purification center.”

To access the top floors, you might have to advance further in the actual pursuit of Dianetics than Housing Complex was willing to go. But the first floor, open seven days a week, is enough of a spectacle.

After entering through the front doors, you’ll notice the “Office of L. Ron Hubbard,” which has never actually been occupied by the religion’s founder, who died in 1986 (to actually feel his spectral presence, you’ll need to visit the L. Ron Hubbard house, just a few blocks away at 1812 19th Street). A friendly receptionist will ask you to sign in and call another uniformed staffer to give you an orientation. The attention isn’t overwhelming; they’ve struck the right balance of warmth and distance, allowing you to explore at your own pace.

And the pace could be quite slow, if you allowed yourself to fully absorb the materials available. The relatively small visitors center floor has every kind of pamphlet and textbook the Church has produced, displayed with, um, Scientological precision. It packs in perhaps a dozen video bays with elaborate features documenting each aspect of Scientology, from the life of the founder to Scientology’s “volunteer emergency ministers” to its take on drug addiction. Look at all these Indonesian public officials and 9/11 firefighters who value Scientology! I thought. What if there actually is something to this crazy religion?
Back away slowly.

It was a fleeting moment. Upon wandering all the way through to the back of the visitors center, I came upon a video theater, an apparently unused open kitchen, and then a “testing center.” That’s when I started to back slowly away, smiling weakly as the attendant asked what exhibits I had enjoyed. I told her it was getting late, and that I might come back later. Any time, she said. They even have an outdoor barbeque on Saturdays.

Photos
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/housingcomplex/2010/08/09/where-scientology-makes-its-case/
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 45   Go Up
Print
Jump to: