Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scientology under fire in New Zealand  (Read 15687 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »

Let`s get moving on this.

Tell your friends about what is happening.

Send any info you have to oncebitten.

oncebitten130@gmail.com

Or straight to...

The Manager
Monitoring and Investigations
Charities Commission
PO Box 8072
Wellington
sarah.connell@charities.govt.nz
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 03:19:07 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 06:28:30 AM »

D DAY PLUS FOUR

Linda Herrick: Following the leader
By Linda Herrick

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10611994

NOT ONLY....BUT ALSO

This mornings "Herald on Sunday" has some interesting information about
Scientology. November 29th 2009.

None of this was in the Scientology Newsletters that pollute the mailboxes
of too many New Zealand households.

Get your copy now.

More Auditing of Scientology to be announced !!!

Stay tuned.

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 09:49:32 AM »

here is the first article in The Herald on Sunday

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/religion-and-beliefs/news/article.cfm?c_id=301&objectid=10612311

For the additional three page article you`ll need to get a copy from your
local shop.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:42:27 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 07:43:06 PM »

Aaron Saxton debates Scientology on Radio TONIGHT !!

Tonight (Sunday 29th November 2009) at 10:00 PM Mike Ferris will debate Scientology live in the studio at 10:00 PM.

Talknews ZB Radio   89.4 FM   or 10.80 AM.

Following the debate the host will interview Wise Beard Man , Mark Bunker.

Please tell your friends.

Get it recorded.

Still on D Day plus 4.

Try this for streaming...
http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/streaming/listenlivewindow/

« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:42:54 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 09:57:36 PM »

Oooh! Missed it, was it kewl? Thanks for the article links, btw.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 11:19:27 PM »

NewsTalkZB_29-11-09_Aaron-vs-Mike.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnwgqyiecmu

(23.41 MB)
There was a further hour of talkback on scio.
Link to follow soon.

And video form last Wednesday evening...

How to spot a cult Part one...

http://www.vimeo.com/7842922
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:44:07 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 06:39:15 AM »

Wise beard man talks about his appearance on New Zealand radio.

With links to the audio...

"It was a lot of fun and I was very impressed with host Pat Brittenden who did a great job of asking tough but polite questions.  He did what too few hosts do.  he actually played clips of Hubbard talking about Xenu in his own voice."

http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=3993

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 06:55:21 AM »

KNOWLEDGE REPORT.

cc He who growls at Mike
cc Miscavige
cc Mike`s Christian parents.
cc Hubbard.

Last night on Newstalk radio ZB. Mike Ferriss admitted Xenu is part of Scientology.
-------------------------------------------------------
Pat: Who is Xenu? Who or what is Xenu?

Mike: Well, it's nothing really. It's something that is put out to try and offend us.

Pat: What does that mean?

Mike: Exactly that. It's like...they put it out in cartoon form and they say it's a belief of Scientology, but it has no place in the belief system of Scientology.

Pat: But L. Ron Hubbard did talk about Xenu. In fact he called him Xemu, didn't he? X E M U. He talked about him...

Mike: I'm not too sure.

Pat: Oh, well, just hold for a second. I'll play you a piece of audio and you can either confirm or whatever this. This is a lecture that L. Ron Hubbard did in 1969. It's 8 minutes in total, but I just pulled out a bit where he refers to Xemu. Just have a listen to this.

LLRH: And they had elected a fellow by the name of Xenu, could be spelled X E M U, to be the supreme roolAH! And they were about to unelect him. And he took the last moments he had in office to really goof the floof.

Pat: So, L. Ron Hubbard talked about someone, I don't know who he is, called Xemu, and he spelled it X E M U, as a galactic emperor. What part of the religion does this character actually take?

Mike: Well, first of all for your question, right do you really want to know, or are you trying to offend me?

Pat: No, no. I want to know, because I don't understand the religion.

Mike: Okay, well, let me explain something. All religions have what's called an esoterica. Do you know what that word means?

Pat: No.

Mike: Okay, esoterica is the esoteric or the advanced level of that religion. Judaism has it with the Kabbalah. Muslims have it with the Sufi. The Buddhists definitely have a similar thing. And even the Christians have it in some forms as well. And esoterica is the advanced studies of those religions. You could take any part of the esoterica of any of those religions and try and offend a believer with aspects of it that...

Pat: I don't understand Scientology, so I guess I'm trying to put it into a way that I can understand. Are you saying that, for example, you would offend Islam by drawing a picture of Mohammed?

Mike: Yeah, but not quite so simplistic. Because if you go into some of the esoterica of, say, the Islamic religion and then put that forward and say, well this is what you guys believe in, and there is some, believe me, same with Christianity, same with Judaism...

Pat: Okay, explain to me the Christianity one.

Mike: Do you know what they would say to you?

Pat: What?

Mike: I'm not willing to discuss it.

Pat: Okay, well tell me the Christianity one, because that's the religion that I have most associated with. What are some of these things that Christians wouldn't want to talk about?

Mike: Demons that surround us, that influence our lives.

Pat: Right. And Christians wouldn't want to talk about that?

Mike: No. Not too deeply.

Pat: All right. So what you're saying is, Xenu is a part of the religion, but something that you don't want to talk about.

Mike: Sure.

Pat: Okay. So, if those of us who want to know a bit more about Scientology want to know about Xenu, or Xemu, what do we have to do? How do we find out?

Mike: Well, in actual fact Scientology is well documented in all the books and lectures that L. Ron Hubbard wrote and lectured in over a very long period of time. And, one can study those, and people do, and there's a home study program where people can pick up these books and read them, and it does go in quite some depth into the Scientology religion, including the idea that we are timeless, ancient beings.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is not okay.

Lord Xenu.
useful_anon
Editors

I have nothing else to do.

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »

This is grossly unfair mike. I uploaded those videos of shane brockdolf talking about xenu so people could see that the church is lying when they say xenu doesn't exist. But you complained and got them removed. Now you get the credit for admitting that Xenu is real! don't be so selfish. Your becoming a bigger Sp than i am.

Jelousy aside, Was a awsome show. Aside from the scio's mikey got to call in, everyone else who called in was anti. lol

WOG 4 LIFE
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2009, 03:03:29 PM »

D- DAY plus five.

Here is a link for downloading the
audio file of the second hour of last nights Newstalk ZB
radio show on scientology.

This is the call in section where Nigel and Chris share their
wins but chose to keep Xenu to themselves.

Odd that OT III is supposed to give one "Freedom from overwhelm."
And yet all three scilons last night seemed overwhelmed by the questions
about our favorite intergalactic tyrant.

OSA Mike denied Xenu ...Just like Judas did.
But he soon came around and admitted Xenu was
a part of Scientology teaching.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u3ym2nxycyj

23.36 MBs

From the first hour...

Pat: Who is Xenu? Who or what is Xenu?

Mike: Well, it's nothing really. It's something that is put out to try and offend us.

Pat: What does that mean?

Mike: Exactly that. It's like...they put it out in cartoon form and they say it's a belief of Scientology, but it has no place in the belief system of Scientology.

Pat: But L. Ron Hubbard did talk about Xenu. In fact he called him Xemu, didn't he? X E M U. He talked about him...

Mike: I'm not too sure.

Pat: Oh, well, just hold for a second. I'll play you a piece of audio and you can either confirm or whatever this. This is a lecture that L. Ron Hubbard did in 1969. It's 8 minutes in total, but I just pulled out a bit where he refers to Xemu. Just have a listen to this.

LRH: And they had elected a fellow by the name of Xenu, could be spelled X E M U, to be the supreme roolAH! And they were about to unelect him. And he took the last moments he had in office to really goof the floof.

Pat: All right. So what you're saying is, Xenu is a part of the religion, but something that you don't want to talk about.

Mike: Sure.

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »

More column inches of entheta press

The New Zealand Herald today...D-Day plus five.

Even Winston Churchill`s descendants are at war with Scientology.

Scientology church's cheek angers Churchill's children

Fight them on the beaches if you will. But the descendants of Sir Winston Churchill have decided a more effective way to prevent the Church of Scientology from hijacking the memory of Britain's wartime leader involves stern cease-and-desist letters and the threat of a costly PR battle.

In an unlikely dispute that pits Churchill's grandchildren against followers of the late L. Ron Hubbard - the science-fiction writer who believed, among other things, that mankind descended from aliens who arrived on Earth via spaceships - the controversial church has been asked to remove Churchill's image and quotations from its fundraising literature.

The literary agency Curtis Brown, which represents several members of the Churchill family, has written to the church's London branch protesting at a range of advertising leaflets and posters that liken the Allied struggle against Nazi Germany to Scientology's efforts to recruit new members.

One image, seeking new staff to volunteer to work at the organisation's headquarters, carries a black-and-white picture of a Spitfire soaring triumphantly over the Home Counties, together with the quotation: "It's not enough that we do our best. Sometimes, we have to do what's required."

Another, to advertise a fundraiser to help the church create a celebrity centre in London similar to the one it already has in Hollywood, name-checks Churchill among such "Great Britons" as David Beckham, James Bond, Harry Potter, the Rolling Stones and the Beatles.

The leaflet claims the event will be "their finest hour".

Although the adverts may seem like a harmless (if somewhat crude) attempt to use these images for the purposes of publicity, Churchill's descendants are highly upset. The former prime minister's grandson and former Tory MP, also named Winston Churchill, said he finds them obnoxious and offensive.

"We have strong objections to the implication that our grandfather, if he were alive, would have something to do with Scientology. In fact, he wouldn't have touched an outfit like that with a bargepole. I can't represent too strongly how much we resent the suggestion that he would."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/religion-and-beliefs/news/article.cfm?c_id=301&objectid=10612378

AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »

The Churchill thing is a direct result of Anon action, I think.
useful_anon
Editors

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2009, 11:28:39 AM »

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, someones going to be scrubbing toilets for 999999970 years after all this entheta in the media. Even i think thats a little harsh. but what is 999999970 years in a eternity? im sure it will be all over before you know it.

"In this time and in this place for possibly just a little while, we have this chance. To go clean toilets and to make them squeeky clean. stains and bad smells are frail things. They do not endure.

I cannot promise you that you will get them sparkling. I can only provide the knowledge and give you your chance.

The rest is up to you.

I strongly advise you work hard at it dont waste this brief breath in eternity.

For that is your future ETERNITY.

It will be good for you or bad.

And for you, my dearest friend, Ive done what I could to make it good for you."

Use. Ful Anon

WOG 4 LIFE
useful_anon
Editors

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 11:14:49 AM »

This morning at around 8:30. another kick in the testys for the church. Interview with ex scientologist on Sunrise breakfast show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiXO1rcXz0

WOG 4 LIFE
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 05:17:41 PM »

D- DAY plus SIX

Tonight on TV3 at 9:30 PM  (Wednesday Dec 2nd)

Part two of  "How to spot a cult."

Don`t miss it.

This could inoculate you and your family from falling
for their deceitful methods.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: