Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What you need to worry about.  (Read 2492 times)
rockyslammer
Editors

« on: April 02, 2008, 07:05:39 AM »

Firstly those of you that have something to worry about need to be extra careful.  If you have something that you don't want disclosed then keep your mouth shut about yourself and keep your mask on.  Face paint, sunglasses and a large hat are the second best thing.

Now for those of US that have nothing in our life or past life that is remotely questionable then there is nothing to fear by being outed.

Scientology has 20 years of my auditing folders with all my secrets written down.  However for them to disclose any would really create a ruckus.  Besides thanks to their past tactics everyone knows they fabricate lies.  They could tell the truth about me and everyone would think they were lying. scientology shoots themselves in the foot every time they get out of bed.  They can't stop themselves. 

This phone call to the guy's school is just a typical scare tactic.  We all know that scientology can't sue a school because of the videoing action of a pupil outside of school hours!! The school must know that so why did they panic?  Suspicious!  There is something I'm not getting here.

I'll email Mike Ferriss and ask what's going on I think.  Whether I get an honest answer is something else.  I suggest someone from the "media" phones up the principal of the school and asks what happened - please? Some editor of "NZ RAID Magazine" ought to do!

My son is 11 and if his school told him what to do outside of school hours he would say something very uncomplimentary to them!!  The more I think about this the more I don't get it.

regards
Martin  the anonymouse that roared
scarletanon
I'm the worst member here, and a disgrace to everyone.

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 08:09:26 AM »

Sockyrammer has a good point, how did the scilons get the name of the film school and the guys name...??
whitedeth
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 09:30:10 AM »

Rockyslammer, the moderator team have been discussing this topic in length recently. You're absolutely right as to how it doesn't all add up.

I'd prefer if you didn't email Mike about anything yet, we don't want to look like we're wrongfully accusing them of doing something they haven't. I understand they've done a lot of other wrong/bad things, however let's go about them the right way, and honestly.

To be honest, because of the fact that it doesn't all add up, I'd say the less we make a big deal of it the better. I don't particularly want this to be considered our first "fair game" if it isn't legit.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 10:00:40 AM »

OK my dears - I will hold my tongue - or in this case my fingers!

However I am way past accusing people of things unless I know the facts.  Any email I would have made to Mike would have been non accusative but rather fact finding.

I am always honest - I am so simple that I could never remember any lies I told.  Mind you the truth I tell is my truth - it might not always be the same as yours.

However there is "something" going on I would say.  Just be aware of it.

Don't trust anyone here you don't really know.  Or be the opposite - trust everyone - to try and kill you!

This is a game of many convolutions.  "Welcome here my friends - to the game that never ends - Come inside, come inside"!!.  A prize to anyone who can tell me the song that that came from.

regards
Martin
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 10:48:38 AM »

Not to pick nits, rocky, but isn't it "the show that never ends" in the ELP song?  LOL, God, I'm old! 

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 11:52:56 AM »

bummer - you spotted my poetic licence!!  I actually saw them at Wembly - couldn't hear for a week!!
anonyrat

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 02:52:54 PM »

I agree that we definitely shouldn't make a big deal out of any unconfirmed Fair Gaming. I'd love to hear what Mikey Ferriss has to say about us if you want to send him a more general email, Martin. Ask him if he's trying to 'handle' the NZ media if you want  ;)

I'd love to hear any other tips you can give us as a long-time protester. Any particular signs or slogans that might work? What can you suggest to use at Panmure to try to get through to the CoS guys? Someone suggested signs about 'rent flaps' - any other scilon jargon that would be effective?

It'd be awesome if you can join us in the IRC chatroom tonight if you're free. It's channel #nzraid on the irc.partyvan.fm server - there's people on every evening. Hit up whitedeth if you need a guide to get on; he's getting pretty good at walking people through it so I don't think he'll mind too much if I point you in his direction  ;)
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 04:03:27 PM »

sorry can't tonight.  My daughter is over from the UK and going back Thursday - last night dinner.  She was an infant when we departed scientology, here she is:- *URL Edited out by Administrator*  she is the one in the McD's outfit.

What a different life she would have had if we stayed in!

I will put some thought into banners etc.  Scientologists generally are not encouraged to look at these things though. (Understatement!)There are always two people you want to communicate to.  Those already in and those never in but might be enticed.  And then there is just having laufs.

I personally like to highlight scientology crimes which is why I object to scientology.  But then most scientologists don't really know about the crimes - but they do see the daily lies and hypocrisy - it's a scientology sacrament! One could ask why the most ethical ablest responsible people on Earth are such lying hypocrite criminals?  That will upset someone!

I'll think about it.

regards
Martin
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 05:12:25 PM by whitedeth » Logged
whitedeth
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 05:13:08 PM »

Sorry Martin, I had to remove that URL you posted to your daughter's MySpace. There's no way I'm letting you risk that in here.

I hope you don't mind.
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »

I don't know if you need to worry - me and my family are all well known to those that would harm us already.  Our family name is not a secret.

Anyway thanks for your concern.  Maybe you are right.

I guess I get a little blase about it after all these years. They have tried and failed to get me.  Luckily we either live in NZ or the UK.  Neither are known for the most extreme scientology activity. Let's thank our legal system for that.

Thank you
Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: