Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fair Gamed?  (Read 4610 times)
anonydet

« on: April 05, 2008, 03:46:54 PM »

A fellow anon had an attempted trespass noticed served against him today.
The man said he fitted the description of NAME, however that NAME was incorrect.

Anon refused to take it as the name was incorrect, yet the scifag insisted he did.  After more refusals the scifag attempted to put it under the windscreen, but anon drove off.

Quick call to the cops, no real trespass notice has been placed on anon's real name.  However anon couldn't lodge a complaint against the Church as a whole, need individual details to lodge a harassment complaint.  So if it happens to you, take photos/number plates of the guy trying to issue it to you.

Funny thing is, anon WAS protesting at Britomart, but didn't take the train out with the rest of you fags to the Church itself.

Just FYI anons.

AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »

Church of Failology strikes again. Can't even get the right people or serve a notice properly.

And like any of us feel like wandering into a COS these days.

They can't even imitate US COS OSA fail properly.
anonyrat

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »

Lol, they're like little kids, they probably saw Boston's trespass notice on gregg and tried to imitate it here, only they failed even worse.

Keep us up to date on this; let's hope all other fair game attempts are as fail as this.
anonydet

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 09:03:01 PM »

So I visited the place that Anon was harassed by the scifag and found the HALF FILLED IN trespass notice on the ground.

So obviously scifag didn't know Anon's realname and he just guessed what it was and then tried to coax his name from him, which Anon obviously didn't give up.

The name of the "Authorised Agent" appears to be "Philip Green".  Now whether he is a scifag or a Private Investigator, who knows.  Start asking Google IMO.

anonydet

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »

Right so.

companies.govt.nz shows Philip Green is director of: SPI Consultants (oh how witty)

SPI Consultants are listed by justice.govt.nz as registered Private Investigators

http://tinyurl.com/42jlf3
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 08:21:49 AM »

Since when has any of you guys and gals trespassed?  Just an attempt at telling you that you have been "outed".  Don't attempt to go onto their premises to leaflet or to have a sane conversation - the latter is impossible.

However what you are doing is working - you are making them spend $!!!

regards
Martin
anonydet

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 10:38:52 AM »

Well if they want to go all "stalker" on us and hire a PI.....

Philip Gary Green and Wife Terri June Ashley Green live at
Castor Bay, Auckland

Feel free to post them any information you have about Scientology, why we're doing what we're doing.

But DO NOT send any threats, anything illegal or anything that will antagonise them, that's not what we're about.  You all should realise that already anyway.
Just send them our pamphlets, fliers etc.  In case they're not scifags and are just doing it for the money, hopefully they will realise they're aiding and abetting Scientology's "Fair Game" Policy

Also, he is a PI, so best to employ a bit of paranoia and try not to leave any fingerprints on anything you print out.  Not that we have any legal concerns, but all in the attempt to stay Anonymous..... those that still are that is.

Oh and Philip, as I'm sure you're reading this; better luck next time old chap.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 10:43:47 AM by Will Smith » Logged
Will Smith

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 10:43:20 AM »

Granted this information could easily be found in the white pages and is public domain, I still don't feel comfortable having his address on this website.

PI's who usually take up this kind of work are the kind who probably won't care about our cause.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 10:47:27 AM by Will Smith » Logged
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 10:44:04 AM »

Haha, we were across the street from them in Panmure.  Not even near their property.  Fail scifags divide by 0 and get over 9000.

BTW, if you are ever charged with a summary offense like trespassing, it's no big deal.  It won't impact your ability to travel or anything like that.  The cops like to tell you that to scare you, but it's not true.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
anonydet

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 10:55:12 AM »

Fair enough Will, I'm sure people can find it on their own volition if they wish to send him fliers.

hawk

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 02:49:11 PM »

i doubt a PI, who is by nature an investigator, would need someone to send him invesigative material on a client. thats ridiculus lol
anonyrat

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 03:41:06 PM »

Philip will be hired to investigate the people protesting against CoS, NOT the CoS itself. I don't think even NZ CoS has yet reached the level of fail required to pay money to get someone to investigate themselves. However, I could be wrong. :D

'SPI' is probably a one-man band and doesn't have the resources to get the full scoop on failology; as long as anons are very careful sending anything to him, I don't think it can hurt to point out that Philip may be harming the rep of his firm by working for them.

Anonydet, are you able to get a scan or a better-quality photo of that failpass notice? I for one welcome any shoops of the Church of Scientology serving David Miscavige with a trespass warning  ;D
anonydet

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 09:33:53 PM »

i doubt a PI, who is by nature an investigator, would need someone to send him invesigative material on a client. thats ridiculus lol

Umm, what?

*boggle*
hawk

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 09:47:39 AM »

thats like saying a government offical needs to know what government is, and shouyld be sent a flier
Filter

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 03:09:47 PM »

Given the nature of CoS and knowledge of the general public it wouldn't surprise me if the PIs hired by CoS know very little about their clients activities.

Some people aren't just in it for the money though and might think twice about continuing to work for a client like CoS. Either that or given how Chanology is going they'll simply jump ship like rats.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: