Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OnceBitten posted a Flyer  (Read 2902 times)
whitedeth
« on: April 06, 2008, 10:18:26 PM »

It's attached.
whitedeth
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 09:55:23 PM »

Here's another flier Once made. See attached below..
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 08:30:35 AM »

I'll get it into a pdf so that more people can download it if they want.

It gets printed on both sides
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:31:09 PM »

Hello Hawk

If you have a better suggestion to put on a flier, please post it here.  I have taken the slogan off youfoundthecard.com and changed it to suit NZ a bit more.  I agree with Whitedeth, and think knowledge is free.  You gain knowledge from the minute you are born and even in-utero.  It doesn't cost anything to gain knowledge, so therefore knowledge is free. 

Do people who don't go to school and who can't read have no knowledge?  I don't think so.  They may not know as much as someone who is a professor etc, but they still have knowledge, and it was free.

But, as I said.  If you've got something better, please post it here.
anonyrat

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 01:59:24 PM »

Off-topic philosophical discussion on the nature of knowledge has been split off and moved to the off-topic folder.

Please stay on-topic and stop derailing the threads guys. If you've got something you want to discuss, make a new thread about it.

There are lots of flyers in the Enturbulation Activism subforum, but I haven't seen many NZ-related flyers and leaflets around. Are any other anons working on some for this Sat? I'll put together a leaflet about Disconnection - I'd appreciate it if I can get some help from other anons, especially ex-scis, and those with leet photoshop skillz. Come hit me up on #nzraid and we can thrash it out together.  :)
travolta

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 10:36:56 PM »

Once again, xenu, not zenu. I was told once that zenu.net redirected, but this doesn't seem like the case
OnceBitten
Editors

Seize the moment

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 07:56:04 AM »

Oh, yes.  Thanks for pointing that out.

I was going to say to everyone to run everything they hand past someone else for checking as we don't want to look like a bunch of ignoramuses.  I must have got carried away with my enthusiasm so thanks so much.  Good spotting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: