Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scientology does not deliver what`s promised.  (Read 2873 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: February 24, 2009, 08:13:45 PM »

Peppered all through Hubbard`s books and lectures are assurances about
the longevity of clears and OTs.
If you read about the capabilities of a trained, in ethics, scientologist,
you are reading about a master race.
All the usual health issues that plague the rest of humanity are
things that the scientologist never need worry about.

It`s part of what keeps the scientologist on board.

"Oh well my life has been one of suffering, self sacrifice, poverty,
humiliation, and deprivation ...but at least I`ll always have my health."

Before Mike Ferris took over the Office of special affairs, he had a
predecessor named Bruce Gibson.
Bruce has been an FSM, and a field auditor, flitting between
Sydney, Australia and South Africa since leaving OSA in 1983 or thereabouts.
He has been a dedicated full time scientologist for the last forty years at least.
He recently turned 65 and decided to get health insurance in South Africa.

Hubbard instructs scientologists not to get insurance.
Invest in your (scio) self instead is what Hubbard recommends.
So what`s up there ?   Why would Bruce go against Hubbard`s advice.???

During the insurance qualifying medical it was discovered that Bruce has
prostate cancer.

He has returned to Sydney form South Africa to undergo surgery.

Why isn`t he getting auditing ?
What overts did he commit to pull in this worst case scenario ?
Why do scientologists have to come here to find out about facts like this ?

Are the top brass afraid that this information will be proof positive that
Scientology takes everything you have and has nothing to offer when
you actually need help ?

Oh but we can give him assists ?
Bruce is scheduled for surgery.  That`s a lifetime scientologists vote of
who he has confidence in.

Good luck Bruce.
Hope you stop phoning people who know me and asking after me
when you get back on your feet.

Dumb fuck !!

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 02:11:04 PM »

Piers Springthorpe GRADE 0 EXPANDED Source 102 1996-09-01
Piers Springthorpe HAVINGNESS RUNDOWN Source 102 1996-09-01
Piers Springthorpe GRADE I EXPANDED Source 104 1997-01-01
Piers Springthorpe GRADE III EXPANDED Source 113 1998-01-01
Piers Springthorpe ARC STRAIGHTWIRE EXPANDED Source 115 1998-03-01
Piers Springthorpe GRADE I EXPANDED Source 115 1998-03-01
Piers Springthorpe GRADE IV EXPANDED Source 115 1998-03-01
Piers Springthorpe L11 NEW LIFE RUNDOWN Source 115 1998-03-01
Piers Springthorpe METHOD ONE WORD CLEARING Source 122 1999-03-01
Piers Springthorpe ABILITY CONGRESS COURSE Freewinds 33 1999-06-01
Piers Springthorpe FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN BASIC FORM Source 129 2000-05-01
Piers Springthorpe STATE OF CLEAR Source 139 2002-09-01
Piers Springthorpe SUNSHINE RUNDOWN AUDITING Source 139 2002-09-01
Piers Springthorpe OT PREPARATIONS Source 139 2002-09-01
Piers Springthorpe CLEAR Advance UK 174 2005-03-01
Piers Springthorpe CLEAR Advance UK 175 2005-06-01
Piers Springthorpe OT PREPARATIONS Advance UK 176 2005-08-01
Piers Springthorpe OT PREPARATIONS Auditor UK 326 2005-09-01
Piers Springthorpe ROUTE TO INFINITY COURSE Freewinds 67 2007-03-01

OT 8

Millionaire’s death at 41

June 17, 2009

A MILLIONAIRE businessman who helped fund a controversial church has died suddenly aged 41.

Piers Springthorpe, of Leek Road, Gawsworth, lost his battle for life after a 25-day fight at Wythenshawe Hospital.

The businessman was a member of the Church of Scientology, whose members include Hollywood stars Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

Mr Springthorpe, who lived in a Macclesfield mansion with wife and fellow believer Yvonne, was a key member of the Manchester branch and was one of the major contributors to its proposed new £3.5m church building in Old Trafford.

He was managing director of marketing firm Merrehill and lived with his wife, fellow-believer Yvonne, in a Macclesfield mansion with their three dogs, which had special nannies.

Sam Butler, a family friend and spokesman for the Manchester Scientology Church on Deansgate said "Piers had ascended up through our church and had reached a level of prominence. He donated not only significant financial aid but also his time.

"He was committed to helping others, not only Scientologists but members of the public. He had a passion for building and architecture so he naturally fell into the role of helping with our property acquisition. Piers will be remembered as a unique individual known for his broad smile, easy sense of humour and his dedication to helping others pick themselves up. He was tireless in these endeavours and set an example for others to follow. He was particularly active in seeing that proper drug rehabilitation and education were made available to everyone as well as literacy skills. He was always seeing the best in people and would re-arrange his life to bring more to the church."

Mr Springthorpe – former executive of Macclesfield firm Corporate Software – was a member of the Naturopathic Medicine college, but Sam said their belief system did not exclude taking prescriptive medicine.

Mr Springthorpe’s funeral service will be held at St James Church, Gawsworth, followed by a committal ceremony at Macclesfield Crematorium. Mr Springthorpe's wife said she was too upset to comment.

The Church of Scientology was founded by science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard in 1952, and describes itself as ‘the study and handling of the spirit in relationship to itself, others and all of life’.

On Mr Springthorpe’s own website, he wrote that he joined the church after taking a personality test outside the Deansgate branch in 1983.

He said: "The training I have done has given me my personal certainty and great abilities in life."

But the church has consistently been accused by critics of being a ‘cult’ and is not classed as a religion.

http://www.macclesfield-express.co.uk/news/s/1121092_millionaires_death_at_41
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 05:46:16 PM »

Scientology has its expansion statistics out

by louannelee
Digg this! Share this on Twitter - Scientology has its expansion statistics outTweet this submit to reddit Share This
Thu Jul 02, 2009 at 06:20:29 PM PDT

The Church of Scientology International published its 2009 statistics. Notably everything is compared to a five-year-range which might be an odd way of counting, but impressive nevertheless. What do you have to say about it?

* louannelee's diary :: ::

(Source: Scientology Today)

- The Church’s property holdings internationally have more than doubled in the last 5 years. The combined size of Church premises increased from 5.6 million square feet in 2004 to 11 million square feet in 2009.

- The Church has acquired 66 buildings since 2004 in major population centers around the world. For example: Berlin, New York, Greater Los Angeles area.

Church of Scientology

- The Church has completed 401,003 square feet of construction of new premises in the last 5 months. It currently has under construction another 475,887 square feet, including Churches in Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Quebec, Mexico City, Brussels, Rome and Tel Aviv.

- There are 8,071 Scientology Churches, Missions and groups in 165 nations, double the number five years ago.

- 80 million L. Ron Hubbard books and lectures on Dianetics and Scientology have been sold in the last decade, compared to 5.6 million in the prior decade, and 60 of that 80 million have been sold in the last two years-more than during the first 50 years of Dianetics and Scientology combined.

- The number of individuals completing auditing and training has doubled since 2007.

- Since the Church undertook to publish and reproduce its scriptural materials in-house in 2007, the average price of Mr. Hubbard’s books and lectures sold has decreased dramatically.

- There were 12.4 million visitors to the Scientology website in the last year alone coming from 234 countries, with 23 million video views.

- 4.5 million pages of L. Ron Hubbard’s writings have been translated in the last 10 years alone compared to a total of 359,459 for the prior 50 years, making him the most translated author in history-according to the Guinness Book of World Records.

- Today there are 196,000 Scientology Volunteer Ministers worldwide-there were 45,000 in 2004. Volunteer Ministers helped over 1.4 million people in the last year alone, a 300% increase over the 2004 figure of 550,000 people helped.

Tags: scientology, church of scientology (all tags) :: Previous Tag Versions

View Comments | 103 comments
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/7/2/749391/-Scientology-has-its-expansion-statistics-out

Why is there no evidence of this unprecedented expansion at your local org ???

I don`t care where you are reading this from.
Scientology orgs are ghost towns.
ididntcomeback
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 08:35:23 AM »

Leaked Email from the Senior Case Supervisor Freewinds,  to OT 8`s

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: FROM: SNR C/S FSSO
To:
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dear xxxxxxx,

I am writing to you because you are an OT and right now we are experiencing the greatest expansion in Scientology that has ever happened and it is time to prepare for the release of New OT IX and X. This has everything to do with YOU! For the awareness level you have achieved you are in the position of having greater understanding of what is happening on our planet at this time. Reactive minds are in full dramatization, which is about to spill over into suppressive acts on a large scale against mankind. And the Sea Organization is going to ensure this does not happen.

LRH wrote in March 9, 1957:

‘I must tell you that this is no longer a game in which “we are all happily getting better”.
When you move over to the point at which I have arrived you will take a better look with adequate responsibility toward your role in the rehabilitation of a race which was subjected to the grossest, most brutal crime in the history of this universe.
We are not working for statistics of Clears or statistics of OT courses. We are working for the salvage of an entire race.
We have now opened the door.’

- LRH

It is time that you took a better look with adequate responsibility toward your role in the rehabilitation of a race. That means you deciding to join the Sea Organization that will be delivering new OT IX and X which addresses Orders of Magnitude and Character. Your help is needed.

THE TIME IS NOW for you to report for duty!

Again you are an OT. You have trained in the technology of Scientology, and I am sure you didn’t do all that just to feel a little happier. Additionally I am sure you know that Scientology will go as far into the future as we keep the subject pure and keep applying it. We need a team here of OTs who will hold the top of the Bridge open, and carry it into the future. This is our Planet. What are you waiting for?

I expect an answer to this e-mail and if you do not qualify I still want to hear from you: I am sure you know of someone that does qualify. You can let me know in your reply.

Much Love,

Margaret Supak
Snr CS FSSO

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further proof that Scientology is a fraud.

Why do OT`s need to be reminded they are OT?
How come they need a pep talk to get them into action ?

This email could only exist because OT`s DON`T !!!

Prove me wrong you OTs...
Make this post disappear .

I`m waiting.....

« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 08:38:49 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 09:04:38 AM »

Actually it's a last minute attempt to wring the last cent out of members or recruit sea org staff to replace those that blew.  Desperate measures indeed

regards
Martin
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 03:30:57 PM »

For a group who`s banner reads....

"Something can be done about it !"

they sure seem unable to do something about this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMy6VHpDgEI&playnext_from=TL&videos=caEUTqWzS2o
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 12:42:59 PM »

Tory Magoo takes on a couple of Scios in L.A.
October 2010

Scios are the upper tenth of the upper tenth of intellectuals on this planet.  NOT !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5bylIJkHXI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: