Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scientology celebrities  (Read 72404 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 09:50:37 PM »

Juliette Lewis saddened by Tom Cruise Scientology 'ridicule'

Chris Connor / WENN

Juliette Lewis "feels sad" for fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise for all of the "ridicule" he attracts by following the religion.

The singer/actress has credited the controversial faith with helping her win her battle with drugs, insisting Scientology helped her put her life back together.

And Lewis can't stand to see Cruise, one of the Church's most high profile supporters, criticized in the press over his beliefs.

In an interview with Mirror.co.uk, she says, "It's been written about in such an obscene way, but it's very common-sense based. It's a progressive religion. You can be a Jewish or a Buddhist Scientologist and people don't understand that. I feel so sad for the ridicule that Tom Cruise got, and he's such a gracious, caring human being."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?entry_id=60989#ixzz0kgm0enDl

But where does it say one can`t be a "ridiculed Scientologist."
Is Juliette anti ridicule ?
I find this religion is far too ridiculeless.

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 06:00:50 PM »

Tom Cruise's lawyer has threatened Amy Scobee with a lawsuit over her up coming book.

TC's Lawyer, Bert Fields' letter: http://markrathbun.files.wordpress.c...amy-scobee.pdf
Quote:
... your book claims that Mrs. David Miscavige said that Mr. Cruise had a “drug history.” This is false. Mr. Cruise has no “drug history” whatsoever. He has never used illegal drugs of any kind. On the contrary, he has extremely strong anti-drug views. Your publishing the assertion that he has a “drug history” would be not only false and defamatory, but highly damaging both personally and professionally. ...

Marty Rathbun's response: Cruise Missile or Scud? Moving On Up a Little Higher
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/04/12/cruise-missile-or-scud/
Quote:
... It would appear to me that all you have accomplished for your client over the past year is to write letters that position Tom as being as paranoid and aggressive as the cult leader he apparently follows.

Bert, I have some more fundamental advice for you. You damage your client’s reputation more each day by aggressively pursuing DM’s agenda to bury TRUTH than by any TRUTH that Amy, or anyone else for that matter, might impart. ...

Preorder Amy's book here: Scobee Publishing
http://www.scobeepublishing.com/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/cruises-lawyer-threatens-sue-scobee-65245/

A comment :  I especially like the part at the end of the letter;
"... I have urged Mr. Cruise not to give your book publicity by filing a lawsuit while it is initially on sale, but to wait until later..."

oooops!
I think that book sales are about to increase at orders@scobeepublishing.com

I hope Amy becomes a household name and that many start to ask'Who is this Mrs. David Miscavige? Where is this Mrs. David Miscavige?'

And if there is a lawsuit against the book, would the cited Mrs. David Miscavige have to attend the legal proceedings? Would Tom Cruise do that to his best man? Dig up skeletons from the closet (so to speak) and have Mrs. David Miscavige attend a trial?

Go Amy Go! I think you have many supporters that want to see this played out.
And fuck Tom Cruise and David Miscavige.

Aunt anonymous
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »

Amy Scobee is on target to have a best seller.
Thank you Bertram...

Tom Cruise Doesn’t Need the Church of Scientology to Help Him Pick Out Maids

* 4/12/10 at 1:45 PM
    * Comment 10Comment 10Comments

Tom Cruise Doesn’t Need the Church of Scientology to Help Him Pick Out Maids

Amy Scobee, a former Church of Scientology insider, is publishing the book Scientology: Abuse at the Top next month, and Tom Cruise’s fantastically named lawyer Bertram Fields has already sent her a letter threatening a lawsuit thanks to some allegations toward his client. And the allegations are: Cruise's household staff is selected by Scientology; that a Scientologist handling Cruise’s money was once punished within the religion for bad business decisions; the Church pushed Cruise to divorce Nicole Kidman; and Cruise once admitted a “drug history.” To that last one, Fields responds “Mr. Cruise has no ‘drug history’ whatsoever. He has never used illegal drugs of any kind.” That sounds like a bit much: The Hollywood superstar has never dabbled in any kind of recreational-drug use? Not even once, a long time ago? Like, maybe at the Risky Business wrap party or something? [Gawker]

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/04/tom_cruise_doesnt_need_the_chu.html

and another one...

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7018374835
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2010, 10:49:03 AM »

Meat Loaf's weird experience at Isaac Hayes' funeral

Quote:

What was it like being on South Park?

That was fun. That’s when I was Cous Cous. Well they came to me and said, “We’d love you to be on South Park” and I said, yeah, they could do me on South Park but they had to draw me really skinny because the only way in my life I was going to be skinny was in a cartoon. They said, “Yeah, we can do that” so they did and my stage name was Cous Cous.

I played this place where nobody showed up so Chef came out and said, “You’re doing this all wrong.” He fattened me up and changed my name to Meatloaf and the fans came. I became really good friends with Isaac Hayes. We sang a song on South Park...I got a gold record for it but I can’t remember it. It was produced by Rick Rubin too.

When Isaac died, I got a phone call asking if I could get to Memphis – I couldn’t but I said to let me know if they were doing anything else. I didn’t know he was a Scientologist. No clue. He did really great work in Africa, using the Scientology money for the good of the communities there in Africa and he did really good work for a lot of children. They called again and said they were having a memorial service for him and I said I’d love to go, I’ll be there.

When I got there, there was a line of people waiting to go in and all of a sudden this guy came out and said to me, “Excuse me, you should come with me.” So we go down through this secret door and into this garden and he tells me it’s a private reception and I should be here. But there was no-one else there. I was like, is this a private reception just for me where I sit and think about Isaac? He would have laughed. This guy said, “Some people like to be alone.”

Then I go inside and the room fills up with all these Scientologists with medals on and they’re all looking at me ‘cause I was the only one without a medal. I should have brought my medal! Finally someone talks to me and asks if I knew Isaac and I said, “Yeah, pretty well”.

But I made the mistake of saying that we did South Park together – that was a bad thing to say and I didn’t know that (*Isaac Hayes fell out with South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker when they made an episode of the show which mocked Scientology*). They went, “Uh huh...I see” and said they’d show me to my seat, which was right in the front row! Nobody else was there. I thought, “Oh my”.

So I’m sitting there and all of a sudden this woman comes up to me and says, “Excuse me sir, I believe you’re in the wrong side”. I told her that I didn’t know but someone had told me that this was where I was supposed to sit. She told me it was reserved for family members only and that she could tell just by looking at me that I wasn’t a family member. She moved me to the third row but I told her that was fine as I was nervous sitting in the front row anyway.

I sat in that seat for two minutes before the woman came back and said, “I am so terribly sorry, please forgive me.” I’m going, “What? It’s ok, I don’t know what you did!” and she said, “That was your seat.”

So I was moved back and I was sitting at Isaac Hayes’ memorial with Isaac Hayes’ family. At his request. His sister came to me and said, “Isaac considered you part of his family”. I didn’t have a clue. I didn’t even know he was a Scientologist. We jammed together and had fun, that was it. I looked around and saw all these major stars like Tom Cruise and John Travolta. I don’t know Tom very well but I went up and said “how’s it going?" It turns out his sister is a big Bat Out of Hell fan.

Sport.co.uk meets...Meat Loaf | Sport Features | Sport.co.uk
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 08:27:30 PM »

Obsession With Scientology Ruined Actor Jason Lee's Marriage

In an interview with Inside Edition, Carmen Llywelyn, an actress and photographer details how her marriage to actor Jason Lee (My Name Is Earl) was destroyed by his obsession with Scientology. Carmen and Jason were married in 1995 and were divorced in 2001 when Lee confronted his wife about her skepticism of Scientology beliefs, which Jason was a practicing member of. According to Carmen, Jason came home one day and told her he was divorcing her, she wasn't welcomed in his life and to get out. Apparently her manager, also a Scientologist dumped her via a letter a week after Jason's bombshell, and informed her that her agent had as well.  This is typical of anyone who has been declared a "suppressive person." 

Once Scientology has declared you as an "SP" you are then systematically cut out of all of your loved one's (those still in Scientology) lives, and are ex-communicated.  They process, called "Disconnection"  is very hurtful, demeaning and cruel and is at the center of many, many of the broken families and marriages of those who practice Scientology. 

Essentially, in a cult like Scientology you are brainwashed to believe that anyone who doesn't strictly adhere to Scientology's beliefs is causing you harm and pain, or suppressing you and your growth in Scientology.  Hence the term "suppressive person."  You are NOT allowed to question ANY of what Scientology teaches you EVER.  If you do you risk a mountain of problems, including losing contact with your family and friends, your ability to work and often you are hit with massive fees for courses taken while you were a Scientologist that they then charge you for after you leave.  This has bankrupted many ex-Scientologists, and all these measures are designed to keep you hooked and under control.

Carmen learned this too late to save herself the pain and heartache, but hopefully as the public become more aware of the nefarious ways of Scientology others will be spared.

http://technorati.com/entertainment/celebrity/article/obsession-with-scientology-ruined-actor-jason/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »

Travolta suffers more deaths

John Travolta's Dogs Killed in Freak Accident

Tragedy has once again struck John Travolta's family -- two dogs belonging to the actor were killed on Thursday in a freak airport accident.

In an email sent to the Bangor Daily News, city officials said, "At approximately 1 a.m. on Thursday, May 13, 2010 an airplane carrying members of the John Travolta family landed at BIA [Bangor International Airport in Maine]."

Officials said "someone who is not a family member" took the two dogs for a walk when an airport service truck approached the jet and accidentally struck and killed the dogs.

So far, no statement from the Travoltas.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/travolta-suffers-more-deaths-66713/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »

The New York Post

The next generation of Scientologists?

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/the_next_generation_of_scientologists_cRImgUGivfJk85SKerrV2H
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2010, 12:02:08 AM »

EXCLUSIVE: That 70's Show Star Danny Masterson's Company Files For Bankruptcy

Hubbards`s financial tech in action.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/exclusive-70s-show-star-danny-mastersons-company-files-bankruptcy
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2010, 04:01:47 PM »

Will Smith Drops Scientology from his Annual Donations

Good news: Will Smith didn’t make any charitable donations to Scientology last year.

In the recent past, Smith’s private self-named charitable foundation had donated thousands of dollars to groups associated with Scientology.

So despite Will and wife Jada Pinkett Smith’s recent appearance at a Scientology lunch in Hollywood with celebrity disciples Tom Cruise and Jenna Elfman, the couple is not giving the cultish group tax free contributions any more.

last year the Smiths handed over $70,000 to Scientology groups. Will once equated the Christian bible with Scientology in an interview. That didn’t go over too well.

This time, instead, the Will Smith Foundation, in papers just filed with the IRS and Guidestar.org, turned its attention elsewhere. Smith gave away about $575,475 in 2009. Another place he could have contributed money but didn’t? His New Village Academy in Calabasas, California. There’s no entry for it. New Village, which has yet to file its own first Form 990 with the IRS, still advertises Scientology teaching on its curriculum list.

The Smiths did some interesting things with their money. A lot of it went to Christian ministries and teaching, including $12,800 to a group called Daughters of Power, in Beverly Hills. It’s an organization that does sort of Christian finishing for teenage girls.

The couple also gave $10,000 to the Harvard Foundation–maybe they’re laying the ground work to send little Jaden or Willow, their movie star children.

The biggest amounts went to Baltimore School for the Arts Foundation ($200,000); City of Refuge in Los Angeles ($150.000). Will also continues to send money to the Muhammad Ali Museum in Louisville. That’s a nice touch since he played Ali in the great Michael Mann film

http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/07/16/will-smith-drops-scientology-from-his-annual-donations
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 03:47:50 PM »

Anna Nicole is NOT a scio but read on,,,

Prospective jurors eliminated in Anna Nicole case

By LINDA DEUTSCH (AP) – 3 hours ago

LOS ANGELES — The first day of jury selection in the Anna Nicole Smith drug conspiracy case has ended with most of the possible panelists eliminated.

Superior Court Judge Robert Perry finished Monday's session by ordering another group to report Tuesday after attorney challenges excluded all but a few of the first 60 people to be questioned.

Among those removed was a man who said he believed psychiatry was a fraud, and a fan of Smith's reality TV show who said the Playboy model's boyfriend-lawyer, Howard Stern, did not do enough to save her from drugs.

Stern and two of Smith's doctors have pleaded not guilty to conspiring to get massive amounts of opiates and sedatives for Smith. They are not charged with her 2007 overdose death in Florida.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Attorneys quizzed prospective jurors in the Anna Nicole Smith drug conspiracy case Monday, probing their views about psychiatry, prescription drugs and a separate case involving Michael Jackson's doctor.

Many panelists voiced strong feelings about doctors and prescription medications.

Under questioning by lawyer Ellyn Garafalo, who represents defendant Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, several said they had suffered from chronic pain and taken medications with varying results.

One man said he was in such agony with back pain that he would swallow 12 to 16 Tylenol pills at once.

An issue in the case is whether Smith was prescribed too many drugs for pain by Kapoor and defendant Khristine Eroshevich, a psychiatrist.

One jury prospect said she was an avid fan of Smith's TV reality show and disliked defendant Howard Stern, the boyfriend-lawyer of Smith. The prospect felt Stern didn't do enough to help Smith with her drug problem.

"Can you put all that aside and give him a fair trial?" Stern's lawyer Steve Sadow asked.

"I've been asking myself that," she said. "To be honest, I have a strong opinion about him."

Almost all of the jury candidates raised their hands when Garafalo asked if they knew about the case of Dr. Conrad Murray, the personal physician of Jackson who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of the pop star.

Authorities say Murray provided Jackson with a mix of sedatives — including a powerful anesthetic that killed him.

The jury prospects indicated the case against Murray would not affect their ability to be fair.

One prospect was asked about his written statement on a jury questionnaire that "the field of psychiatry is a fraud." He said that opinion was partially based on his religion, The Church of Scientology.

Attorney Bradley Brunon, who represents Eroshevich, noted that actor Tom Cruise, also a Scientologist, had spoken publicly against psychiatry and psychotropic drugs.

"Are your beliefs as strong as Mr. Cruise's?" Brunon asked the young man.

"He speaks out a lot, but yes, I guess I feel the same as Mr. Cruise," said the prospect, adding his belief might interfere with his ability to be fair to Eroshevich.

Kapoor, Eroshevich and Stern have pleaded not guilty to conspiring to get massive amounts of opiates and sedatives for Smith, a former Playboy model and reality television star. They are not charged with her 2007 overdose death in Florida.

Superior Court Judge Robert Perry hopes to seat a jury by Wednesday.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i17A4FXTLhJX10-sCbhhnhdqY9HwD9HBM1787
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 08:01:47 PM »

John Travolta and Kelly Preston Celebrate Scientology

Joining together to celebrate their beliefs, the stars were out for The Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre's 41st Anniversary Gala held at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles, California on Saturday night (August 7).

With John Travolta and expecting wife Kelly Preston turning up with daughter Ella, the happy family joined their many Scientologist pals for a swanky soiree.

Among the guests on-hand were former "Dharma and Greg" actress Jenna Elfman, as well as astronaut Buzz Aldrin and his wife Lois Driggs Cannon.

Rounding out the Scientology celebration were singers Elena Roggero and Michele Henderson - while there was no sign of Tom Cruise or wife Katie Holmes at the west coast weekend fete.

See photo....
http://celebrity-gossip.net/john-travolta/john-travolta-and-kelly-preston-celebrate-scientology-397195
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 07:57:45 PM »

Lisa Marie Presley lists home.... to move to the UK..
SELLER: Lisa Marie Presley

PRICE: $8,995,000
SIZE: 8,000 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms

DESCRIPTION: Beautifully & extensively remodeled & expanded in the exclusive guard-gated community of Hidden Hills is this 8,000 SF sprawling ranch home on over 3 acres of lush rolling lawns w/ orchards.

In addition to the main house, consisting of 5 bdrms. 5.5 baths, this private complex also features 3 separate guest quarters, pool/spa w/ waterfall, barns/tack rooms & extensive extra parking. The home backs up to the Santa Monica Conservancy/Ahmanson Ranch which ensures privacy.

Missus Presley Keough Jackson Cage Lockwood's Long Valley Road compound also has 3 separate guest quarters, one of which is reportedly occupied by musician Danny Keough, her first huzband and the baby daddy of two of her four off-spring.

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/11/lisa-marie-presley-lists-hidden-hills.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 01:42:24 PM »

Stanley Kubrick's family destroyed by Scientology disconnection
The below was apparently sent out to numerous media outlets. Hopefully the word will continue to spread about the devastating affects of Scientology disconnection. Amy

Stanley Kubrick’s family destroyed by Scientology disconnection

The UK Guardian has just published an important article revealing for the first time the destruction of Stanley Kubrick's family by Scientology. The revelation now makes film icon Kubrick the most prominent celebrity upon whom Scientology has inflicted irreparable damage.

At an open-air screening of Stanley Kubrick's film Paths of Glory. at Somerset House on the Strand in London, Kubrick’s widow Christiane Kubrick spoke of the loss of her daughter Katharine to Hodgkin's Disease. She also revealed to the worldf or the first time the loss of another of her three daughters, Vivian, to Scientology. In her remarks about Vivian she said:

But she was hugely loved. And now I've lost her." She pauses. "You know that? I used to keep all this a secret as I was hoping it would go away. But now I've lost hope. So. She's gone."

A talented musician, composer, and director who composed the score for Kubrick’s Full Metal Jacket, Vivian got involved in Scientology around the time Kubrick’s film Eyes Wide Shut was in post-production. Kubrick wanted her to compose the music for the film. Vivian refused and disappeared into Scientology.

Kubrick pleaded with her to no avail. She showed up at Kubrick's funeral with a Scientology "handler." Thereafter she broke off all communication even as her sister Katharine was dying of cancer and did not attend her funeral.

Those familiar with Scientology and its policy of disconnection will recognize what is going on here. When Stanley Kubrick objected to Vivian’s involvement in Scientology she was obliged to "handle or disconnect", that is, get him to shut up and stop criticizing Scientology or completely severe all communications with her family.

Compliance with Scientology’s policy of disconnection is not optional; it is mandatory. All Scientologists from Greta Van Susteren down to the poorest teenager sucked into Scientology are required to disconnect at Scientology command.

Failure to disconnect would have subjected Vivian to punishment by Scientology including public disclosure of confidential information in her Scientology counseling folders.

This has been the case with recent defectors like Amy Scobee, who spoke out about Scientology abuses in the St. Petersburg Times’ important investigative report, The Truth Rundown, which set off a continuing stream of mainstream media reports about Scientology abuses including Laurie Goodstein’s front page story in the New York Times and Anderson Cooper’s five-part series at CNN, Scientology: A History of Violence.

Scobee was a high-ranking executive responsible for the Celebrity Centers that cater to Vivian and other Los Angeles entertainment industry celebrities. In response to Scobee’s revelations Scientology Public Relations spokesman, Tommy Davis, son of Scientology actress Anne Archer, smeared her with purportedly confidential personal information. Scobee said, "If my folders are confidential, why is Tommy Davis talking about my sex life?"

Also to be noted in Christiane Kubrick’s account is the presence of a handler from Scientology's intelligence agency, the Office of Special Affairs (OSA) at Kubrick’s funeral.

Anti-Scientology criticism from Kubrick's family made his funeral a potential source of trouble and a possible PR flap It also presented the risk of Vivian defecting from Scientology.

OSA is responsible for all public and government relations for Scientology. It is also responsible for the exploitation of Scientology celebrities, and thus the necessity of sending an OSA handler to mind Vivian at Kubrick’s funeral.

Tommy Davis is a member of OSA and Scientology’s chief spokesman. Davis accused editor Randy Sly of Catholic Online of “promoting religious hatred and violence” for criticizing Scientology in his many articles. OSA produced a major smear job on Anderson Cooper in Scientology’s Freedom magazine and distributed copies along with a defamatory DVD in front of CNN offices in Los Angeles.

While Kubrick is now the most eminent celebrity to have his family destroyed by Scientology, Oscar-winning director Paul Haggis remains the most prominent celebrity to defect from the cult. After 35-years in Scientology he resigned in an email to Tommy Davis, which has been widely reported in the media.

Haggis was outraged at the violation of Amy Scobee’s confidential information and Davis’ blatant lying in denying that the policy of disconnection exists. Haggis’ wife had been forced to disconnect from her own parents.

Disconnection is the most wide-spread damage Scientology does in society for it affects not only individual Scientologists, but entire networks of family, friend, and business relationships.

There are tens of thousands of families like Kubrick’s that have been destroyed by disconnection. One of the most heart-breaking is that of Allan Henderson. Henderson died of cancer disconnected from five of his six children and all twenty-two of his grandchildren.

Christiane Kubrick has given up hope. Scientology has rendered her daughter effectively dead to her.

Other parents need not yet despair if voices in society will speak up strongly denouncing disconnection and all of Scientology’s other human rights abuses such as coerced abortion, which is becoming an increasing concern particularly in the pro-life community after the recent exhaustive report in the St. Petersburg Times - No Kids Allowed.

Amy Scobee is the former Scientology executive most knowledgeable about Scientology’s control and manipulation of Scientology celebrities like Vivian Kubrick. She has recently published a book, Scientology: Abuse At The Top available at Amazon and her website, Scobee Publishing. She may be contacted at amy@scobeepublishing.com .

- Michael Barger
San Francisco   

Stanley Kubricks Widow Interviewed

......"She is a fabulous person," says Christiane. "Beautiful, very witty, enormously talented in all sorts of directions, very musical, a great mimic, she could play instruments easily, she could sing, she could dance, she could act, there wasn't anything she couldn't do. We had fights. But she was hugely loved. And now I've lost her." She pauses. "You know that? I used to keep all this a secret as I was hoping it would go away. But now I've lost hope. So. She's gone."

It all began, she says, while Stanley was editing Eyes Wide Shut, which starred Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. Stanley asked Vivian to compose the score, but at the last moment she said she wouldn't. Instead, she disappeared into San Francisco and Los Angeles. "They had a huge fight. He was very unhappy. He wrote her a 40-page letter trying to win her back. He begged her endlessly to come home from California. I'm glad he didn't live to see what happened."

On the day of Stanley's funeral, Christiane says, Vivian arrived with a woman nobody recognised. "She just sat in Vivian's room. Never said hello to us. Just sat. We were all spooked. Who was this person? Turns out she was a Scientology something-or-other, don't know what."

"Did Vivian give a reason why she joined the Scientologists?" I ask.

"It's her new religion," Christiane shrugs. "It had absolutely nothing to do with Tom Cruise by the way. Absolutely not."

"Maybe it was her way of dealing with her father's death?"

"I think she must have been very upset," Christiane says, "but, again, I wouldn't know. I know nothing. That is the truth. I can't reach her at all. I've had two conversations with her since Stanley died. The last one was eight years ago. She became a Scientologist and didn't want to talk to us any more and didn't see her dying sister, didn't come to her funeral. And these were children that had been joined at the hip."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2010/...ick-christiane
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 01:50:05 PM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2010, 04:06:57 PM »

19 August 2010 08:02

Lisa Marie Presley - Presley Finds English Home Near Scientology Base

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/presley-finds-english-home-near-scientology-base_1159206
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 11:55:55 PM »

The National Enquirer has a scientology celebrity cover.

Find out the wins Kirsty Alley, John Travolta , and Lisa Marie are
having applying the tech.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-09-01-more-deets-on-john-travolta-cheating-scandal
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: