Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scientology celebrities  (Read 71533 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2010, 03:11:56 PM »

‘Pulp Fiction’ actor John Travolta all set to tour Mumbai

Bollywood or bust

http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story70698.htm
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 04:52:30 PM »

Bart Simpson Actress Sued Over Fiance's Debt

9/21/2010 5:40 PM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Nancy Cartwright -- the voice of Bart Simpson -- is a defendant in a lawsuit involving her fiance's suicide, a failed construction project, and the Church of Scientology ... this according to documents obtained by TMZ.

In the suit, the American Safety Casualty Insurance Company claims a construction company run by Stephen Brackett  -- Nancy's fiance at the time -- was hired to fix up a restaurant in 2008.  ASCIC issued an insurance policy to Brackett to cover the work ... and Nancy agreed to cover ASCIC's costs if anything went wrong.

ASCIC claims Brackett only did a portion of the work and "diverted contract funds" to the Church of Scientology, in which both he and Nancy were members.  ASCIC says that when the project was halfway done, Brackett committed suicide and his company folded.

ASCIC claims it had to fork over roughly $260,000 to complete the project ... and that Nancy is refusing to cover the expenses, as promised.

ASCIC is suing her for the 260k plus a whole lot more.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/21/nancy-cartwright-bart-simpson-sued-fiance-church-of-scientology-insurance-company/

You may remember Stephan Brackett. He threw himself off Hubbard`s bridge last
year.

NED

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2010, 08:47:45 AM »

Yet another success story!!!
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2010, 03:58:33 PM »

Kirstie Alley Is 50 Pounds Thinner

At the beginning of the year, actress Kirstie Alley announced that she was coming out with a weight loss product and program and, at the same time, that she would be trying it herself. She’s now 50 pounds lighter.

The launch of Alley’s program was surrounded in controversy as many major media outlets said it was nothing but a front for Scientology, a claim the star vehemently denied.

Also then, she talked extensively about her weight and how she couldn’t stop it from yo-yo-ing, insisting this time it was for good because she could no longer stand being overweight.

It would seem that her commitment was genuine, as she’s happy to announce on her Twitter she’s over 50 pounds slimmer – with a little less than that still to go.

“I’ve lost over 50 lbs... and I’m having the time of my life... 30 more to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,” the actress tweeted.

Clearly, she’s thrilled by her achievement – and quite an impressive feat it is.

In order to prove her 700,000 followers that she’s not lying or trying to deceive anyone, Alley also uploaded a picture of herself, to show how far she’s come.

“Me and my Italian men friends,” she says of a picture that shows her behind a desk, surrounded by men in tuxedoes. Granted, one can’t see that much of Alley herself, but she does seem slimmer than she was once.

In February this year, when she introduced her weight loss product, called “Elixir,” Kirstie said she’d already lost about 20 pounds in the first weeks and promised that everyone else buying it would have about the same results.

“I’m not a doctor or a nutritionist – I’m a regular person like you who has been struggling with her weight and searching and praying for a weight loss program to end that forever,” the actress said at the time.

“Now my dream is a reality. I’ve been afforded access to the best products in the world. I’ve been researching and developing Organic Liaison for the past two years with the help of the greatest scientific minds on the planet,” the star added.
See photo here...

"Nothing says "I`m thinner" than hiding behind a desk."

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kirstie-Alley-Is-50-Pounds-Thinner-157952.shtml

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 01:19:55 PM »

Enquirer: John Travolta has had like a bajillion gay lovers

* September 25th, 2010 11:43 am PT

What with all the rumors that John Travolta's son's death was the result of Travolta's Scientology beliefs, blackmailing accusations involving foreign officials, and revelations that he spends his days petting wigs in a refrigerated room, everyone totally dropped the ball on the good old 'he's super secretly gay' stuff.

Well, on the eve of his replacement child's birth, which is like something from that horrible De Niro movie Godsend, the Enquirer has resurrected questions about his male lips-on-lips action. According to their recent story, Travolta is just a big ol' bear with a mad lust for dudes. According to professional Hollywood gay-outing fun ruiner Robert Randolph, who is conveniently publishing a book on the subject, "I have no doubt that John Travolta is a sex addict. I’ve heard from many men who have either had gay sex with John or saw him having gay sex in health spas, steam rooms, locker rooms, you name it.”

I only have one question: is there a way for two men to have sex that isn't gay? Like, they're rubbing red meat on each other, plotting hunting activities, and shouting out their favorite football team's name or something? 'Gay sex' seems totally redundant.

Randolph says he anticipates at least fifty men to step forward, and those are only the ones willing to say they banged Travolta, cos honestly? The days where that cleft chin won people over are long gone. If you're a gay man with any discerning taste and a fondness for clandestine affairs with celebrities, wouldn't you choose Ryan Seacrest?

A lot of magazines are all 'oh think of poor Kelly!' which...please. A wife knows why her husband is taking his favorite wig and a man back to the refrigerated room for petting.

Also, why is it that everyone always goes for the 'THEY'RE HOMOS!' slur on Scientology when they have so many legitimate weird things to attack them for? And the sadder part is that people accused act like that's so devastating. Geez, junior high never dies.

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headlines-in-los-angeles/enquirer-john-travolta-has-had-like-a-bajillion-gay-lovers.

By the way... I have no problem with John being a swinger.
But he does.  And so does his "church" which says he should
be "done away with...quietly and without sorrow."

And don`t Scientologists sue people who tell lies about them.
Cruise did !!

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2010, 05:04:56 PM »

IS LISA MARIE PRESLEY LAVISHING ELVIS'S MILLIONS ON SCIENTOLOGY

Lisa Marie Presley is reportedly a devoted Scientologist

Sunday September 26,2010
By James Murray

IN THE leafy hollows of East Sussex, the only child of Elvis Presley has quietly set up home with her fourth husband and their two young children and is living the life of a recluse. For the past month, Lisa Marie Presley and musician Michael Lockwood have been staying in a £10million home set in 50 acres yet no neighbours have actually seen them.

Attempts to speak to her on the intercom of the gated property proved fruitless when a security man with an American drawl said: ‘‘There’s nobody by that name living here, sir.”

Whatever the guard says, everyone in the area is convinced Elvis’s daughter is relishing the peace of living like the lady of the manor, far from the madness of Los Angeles.

As the nights draw in, the conversation over pints of ale at Lisa’s local, The King’s Arms, inevitably turns to the raven-haired 42-year-old, who had brief marriages to Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage. The question on everyone’s lips is: why has she forsaken the glitz of Hollywood for a Sussex backwater?
Scientology's British HQ in East Grinstead

The answer almost certainly lies in the fact that her new home, near the village of Rotherfield, is just a few miles away from Scientology’s 59-acre British, and former world, headquarters at Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead.

Lisa Marie counts fellow followers Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes among her closest friends along with John Travolta, whom she spoke up for candidly following the death of his teenage son Jett in the Bahamas last year.

Angry Lisa Marie issued a public statement claiming certain people wanted to use Travolta’s “horrible tragedy” as an opportunity to “blame and or attack Scientology”.

The fact that a British judge once accused the organisation of being “sinister and dangerous” must baffle the devoted disciple of founder L Ron Hubbard, a sci-fi writer who was the subject of regular FBI investigations during his lifetime and who sought sanctuary in East Grinstead while being pursued by his enemies.

W hile the people of Sussex are delighted Lisa Marie and her family are neighbours, some wonder about her motives. As one neighbour asked last week: “Are Elvis’s millions being used to bankroll the church? That is all people here are talking about.”

Scientology chiefs never like to discuss donors but it is naive to think that Lisa Marie has not been generous in her support of the organisation she credits with saving her life.

It has been suggested that she encouraged both her wealthy former husbands, Jackson and Cage, to get fully involved but they reportedly weren’t as keen to follow the teachings of a man who believed we evolved from a race which crashlanded on Earth in spaceships.

The King’s daughter turned to Scientology in her early 20s to help her kick her drugs habit. “Were it not for Scientology, I would either be insane or dead by now,” she has said. “I am forever grateful for the technology of Scientology and to Mr Hubbard, who dedicated his life to helping man and this planet, as well as to the people who have dedicated their lives to helping others through Scientology.”

Quite what she means by “forever grateful” is not clear but the statement reflects her commitment to the global growth of the church, which is being helped by celebrity endorsements.

Lisa Marie’s wealth is difficult to calculate but as the sole heir of her father’s estate she is estimated to be worth at least £500million.

To her credit, she has resisted repeated requests to release an album of her father’s classics, defiantly pursuing her own musical ambitions. Her debut album, To Whom it May Concern, went gold just a few months after release in 2003 and her second, Now What, reached No 9 in the US charts two years later. Several singles have also done well.

Lisa Marie worked on many of the songs with her first husband, Danny Keough with whom she had two children, Danielle and Ben, now in their 20s. After their divorce she allowed him to live in a guesthouse in the grounds of her home and they remain close friends: he was best man when she married musician Lockwood four years ago. Two years later, Lisa Marie and Michael had twin girls Harper and Finley. In rare public outings, they make a charming couple and, unlike Jackson and Cage, he is fully committed to Scientology.

As they enjoy their new life in rural England, many locals are keen to get to know them better but that seems highly unlikely as she prefers to keep a low profile and some residents have concerns about the “religion” she follows.

O n Tuesday the debate about how the church conducts itself will explode when the BBC’s Panorama reveals the results of a lengthy probe by investigative reporter John Sweeney.

Already the Scientology hierarchy is lining up PR firms and lawyers to scrutinise every word uttered by Mr Sweeney, having crossed swords with him three years ago. In memorable scenes, Sweeney lost his temper with the organisation’s Tommy Davis, son of actress Anne Archer.

Mr Davis is well known to Lisa Marie as he works closely with scores of US stars.

It’s possible he may even ask if she’d release a statement in support of the poor, put-upon souls treated so mercilessly by Mr Sweeney.

A Panorama Special: Secrets Of Scientology, Tuesday, BBC1 at 9pm.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/201781/Is-Lisa-Marie-Presley-lavishing-Elvis-s-millions-on-Scientology
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 04:00:07 PM »

Kirstie Alley Photoshop Weightloss

Kirstie Alley is still hawking a diet plan called Organic Liaisons. so there is alot riding on the perception her diet elixir is working.

kirstie recently posted on Twitter

"I've lost over 50 lbs...and I'm having the time of my of my life...30 more to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," she tweeted on Wednesday.

She has a huge vested interest in loosing the pounds,first for health reasons, the second is she had a huge sum of money wrapped up in a business start up,and also a
recently produced Television show (Kirstie Alleys Big Life)

Kirstie started off by promoting her diet plan on Oprahs show. a high profile send off for her new brand.

Later she appeared on Today Show to promote the product. on that show Kirstie Alley denied that her new diet system, Organic Liaison, is helping the Church of Scientology profit.

The question came right after her opening segment -- in which the veteran Hollywood Reporter's Roger Friedman claimed Alley's company was made of top-level Scientologists .for making the Scientology connection.

co-host Meredith Vieira questioned a possible connection.

"It's not true. It's not true," its ****-**** Kirstie said.

Meredith Viera asked. "So there's no connection between your diet program and [Scientology?]"

"God no! No. Zero," Kirstie answered.

Kirstie went on to say her Accountant Saul Lipson is a Scientology Jew.and the address in the clip was that of her accountant in Clearwater. Lipson's address is not in Clearwater, but Coral Springs, Fla. but we will let Kirstie Have that one.even if what she said isn't true.

the headlines read Kirstie Alley Rips 'Bigotry' on 'Today Show' after the appearance

Kirstie fired off a several Twitter Salvos

"GOING TO HAVE Mr. Attorney call Mr. Friedman's Attorney tomorrow..Mr. Friedman is treading on thin LIBELOUS ice with my company. Crackkkk," she wrote.

"P.S. I do NOT hate Meredith…just STRIKE one on blindsiding..and my bad..didn't see the "do you STILL beat your wife" ambush coming…WHAP" Kirstie wrote in a later Tweet on Tuesday.

"If you Google Mr. Friedman, you'll see he has had longtime problems with Scientology. He has written numerous articles against them,"

and put out this in a press release

"There was a claim that my product is a front for Scientology. This is not true. Organic Liaison is its own L.L.C. and is not affiliated with The Church of Scientology or the World Institute of Scientology. The proof is in the numbers," she continues. "Out of the 25 approximate employees, there may be 26, of Organic Liaison, 4 are Scientologists. Organic Liaison does not discriminate in its hiring practices, including religion ... It boils down to roughly 10% of my company is Scientologists, 90% are non-Scientologists," Alley added.

ok so its either a little white lie or shes horrible at Math (Hint) its around 16% well Kirstie its a good thing you have an accountant because the math is off.

In February of 2010 Womans day published an multi-page article titled "Kirstie Alley's fat farm freak out" checked into a ritzy California fat farm,in which they claim she made a mockery of the facility's strict rules on dieting and exercise.keep in mind she is promoting Her Diet program!

Next Kirstie Show airs on A&E and has awful ratings and the show may have run its course. the show was an advertisement for her weight loss vitamin supplement.
that looks as if it won't pan out. the show was a flop.

There may have been one notable quote from the show,when Kirstie introduces the TV audience to L Ron Hubbard's quackery while her chubby buddy was bedridden and feeling ill and pretending to be under the weather, Kirstie explained to him that in her Religion when some is ill "its because you have a Suppressive Person in your life" thats right its someone else's fault your sick. Scientologist believe that if you remove the suppressive person your illness will vanish.

She also coyly used Hubbard terms like "Natter" when talking to her staff in another episode. promoting Scientology along with her diet elixir on her semi scripted reality program. along with a small cast of Scientologists, John Travolta-Kelly Preston several employees and an obscure Australian Actor who was her boy-toy in the last episode "Cougeroo", who was also a Scientologist.
even is the show was thinly laced with Scientology and Scientologists we will give her that too.

Kirstie next move is to hire a new spokes person for Organic liaison, he choice is actress Jenifer Aspen star of the recent TV hit Glee and also a Scientologist, not a smart move if your trying to convince the public,otherwise. but then its her company.

Kirstie can be thought of as a bit of a Twitter-hoic, her tweets are the fodder of gossip blogs at times, you may remember her feuds with Joy Beyhar and late Night TV host Conan O'Brien, she even had an episode devoted to the subject on "Big Life" trying to make me go to "Tweet-hab" Kirstie has for month used her twitter accounts to shamelessly and exclusively promote her products.

Often using twitter it to promote a 30 day sauna purification detox she was doing not to long ago and promoting "L Ron Hubbard's book Clear Body Clear Mind" along with Her diet tips and suggestions. purely a gotcha moment if the public was paying attention. the public may be willing to let that slide.

Now she's in the headlines again with titles like these "Kirstie Alley: I've lost 50 pounds1" after she posted a photo of herself surrounded by 5 hulking Italian men in suits, if you look at the photo you don't see much of her. just a head shot,this picture was shot by a professional photographer Troy Plota. and her hair and makeup is no doubt done professionally and she looks 10-15 years younger.
looking at that photograph one thing stands out immediately, Kirstie is the only one back-lit in this photo. looking at it leaves no doubt its weight loss through photo-shop.

See it for what it is call it disingenuous-it's celebrity at its finest PT Barnum would be proud. thanks Again Kirstie!

Kirstie will soon be 60!. shes had a good ride. now shes tabloid fodder.

a funny quote from WWP sums it up

All right Mr DeMille I'm ready for my (close up) photoshop

http://www.rantrave.com/Rant/Kirstie-Alley-Photoshop-Weightloss.aspx
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2010, 10:27:34 AM »

Juliette Lewis Injured In Hit & Run
Quote:
BURBANK, Calif. – Police say actress Juliette Lewis has been injured in a hit-and-run crash in Burbank.

Sgt. Sean Kelley says Lewis was a passenger in the back seat of a four-door sedan Wednesday night when a driver ran a stoplight, smashed into Lewis' vehicle and kept going.

The car was found a short distance away, but the driver had fled the scene.

Kelley says Lewis complained of pain in her head, back and neck and some bruising and was taken to a hospital.

He says the driver will be arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run when found.

The 37-year-old Lewis received a best supporting actress Oscar nomination for her role in the 1991 film "Cape Fear." She appears in the soon-to-be released film "Conviction."

more...

http://www.hecklerspray.com/juliette-lewis-has-been-hit-by-a-car-a-car-that-probably-hates-scientology/201051829.php
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:32:34 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2010, 07:49:11 AM »

FOR THE FIRST TIME: LISA MARIE PRESLEY SPEAKS OUT ABOUT THE DEATH OF EX-HUSBAND MICHAEL JACKSON

Oprah interviews Lisa Marie at her new UK home.

Screening today on U.S. TV. Thursday October 21 2001

http://www.oprah.com/showinfo/Lisa-Marie-Presley-Speaks-Out-About-the-Death-of-Michael-Jackson
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 03:10:37 PM »

Nutcase Travolta did not learn the first time around

While John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston await the arrival of their new son Benjamin, one thing is already a known fact -- when the little boy does arrive, Scientology will play a major role. John flew back to the USA from Australia on Sunday to make preparations for their new arrival, which will include a controversial "silent" Scientology birth.

"The couple will follow the church's guidelines during delivery," a family insider tells me. "No music, no talking and no screaming will be allowed during the pains of labor. Also their new son cannot be prodded for medical tests or spoken to for the first seven days of his life. You don't want to do anything that will haunt them for the rest of their lives."

Preston told Redbook magazine a few years ago that she tried to follow the church's guidelines during the birth of daughter Ella Bleu, but after 13 long hours of labor, she told her husband, "Throw me in the car. I want an epidural!" However, due to traffic, there was not enough time to get Kelly to the hospital.

"This time around, Kelly is determined to follow her church's guidelines," an insider tells me. "Everyone who will be present at the birth has been given clear instructions to not make a sound."

For your sake, Kelly, I'm hoping Benjamin will be more eager to meet you and John than Ella was! (Full disclosure: I haven't been silent for 13 hours in my life!)

By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 15th 2010 09:26PM (AOL)

OH I GET WHY JET DIED, IT WAS BECAUE OF THE "PTS" OF NOT HAVING ELLA'S BIRTH SILENT. BUT DON"T WORRIE THE WILL GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME !

Poor kids, child protective services need to be called

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/nutcase-travolta-did-not-learn-first-time-around-73652/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2010, 04:24:26 PM »

John Travolta likes well-hung Middle Eastern types. Join the club

Posted on 22 Nov 2010 at 1:29pm

It’s one of the best-kept, worst-kept secrets in Hollywood that John Travolta is gay (Scientology allegedly promises to “cure” you of your homosexuality) — a fact that, despite evidence (remember the candid lip-lock photographed on him kissing his late son’s male, umm, “nanny”?) that has been respectfully ignored most of the time by the mainstream press......
Read the rest,Plus photo, here...

http://www.dallasvoice.com/john-travolta-likes-wellhung-middle-eastern-types-join-club-1053305.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2010, 08:23:53 AM »

Charlie Manson written letter mentions Hubbard

One nut talking about another.

This letter from Charles Manson -he writes about being one with Hubbard in spirit.  It only went for $175 -

"Six page, great content handwritten letter from Charles Manson that
completely fills the front and back of 3 sheets of 8 ½ x11” ruled paper. This letter hails from around 1990....

...Scientology guru L. Ron Hubbard and infers there is a link to their belief systems and his own.

Many biographers have attributed Manson’s cosmic philosophy as being built around ideas first presented by L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, in his landmark book, Dianetics. Having Charlie making references to major culty personal influences like these makes this a particularly unique and illuminating letter. "

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo196/princessgling/MA%20stock/cmthreeCustom.jpg

This is Google's cache of http://www.murderauction.com/CHARLES-MANSON--6-PAGE-LETTER-REGARDING-PRISON-LIFE-HIS-CRIMES-KRISHNA-VENTA-and-L-RON-HUBBARD,name,180868,auction_id,auction_details. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Nov 11, 2010 17:49:27 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lpA5hm3_UA8J:www.murderauction.com/CHARLES-MANSON--6-PAGE-LETTER-REGARDING-PRISON-LIFE-HIS-CRIMES-KRISHNA-VENTA-and-L-RON-HUBBARD,name,180868,auction_id,auction_details+L+Ron+Hubbard+letter+auction&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2010, 06:15:57 PM »

The Secret Sex Life of John Travolta

Not recommended reading for those with only a general understanding
of male anatomy...

http://gawker.com/5685811/the-secret-sex-life-of-john-travolta
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2010, 06:08:34 PM »

Travolta: 'Gay rumours are blatant lies'
Quote:
John Travolta has demanded a retraction of a statement made by writer Robert Randolph alleging that the actor frequented gay saunas in attempts to find male sex partners.

The Saturday Night Fever actor hit out against the claims with a five-page legal complaint and wants "an unequivocal and prominent retraction of the false and defamatory statements".

Travolta's lawyer said: "[The allegations] go back 15 years, yet inexplicably Randolph has waited until now to peddle these phony tall tales."

The original letter was posted on the gossip website Gawker, with Randolph alleging that he was a personal witness to several gay sex acts involving the Grease star over a number of years.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a290180/travolta-gay-rumours-are-blatant-lies.html
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2010, 05:09:08 PM »

Lisa Marie Presley sells Los Angeles ranch for $5m after quitting America for a new life in England

Article and photos here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336026/Lisa-Marie-Presley-sells-Los-Angeles-mansion-5m-quitting-America-England.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336026/Lisa-Marie-Presley-sells-Los-Angeles-mansion-5m-quitting-America-England.html#ixzz17IyqGYk0
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: