Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scientology celebrities  (Read 70351 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: February 24, 2010, 12:42:49 AM »

I figured that the tidbits about scientology celebrities
should have their own thread.

Let`s kick it off with Kirstie Alley

In the gossip mags
by Anna Higgins
posted on Feb 23 02:42pm
While Kirstie Alley refuses to play by the rules of fat camp, a former cricketer is bowling yet another maiden over. And does Susan Boyle have a fella?
I touched on this last week, but this week the Day delves into all the undignified details on Kirstie Alley's ‘Fat Farm Freakout'.

The actress has recently been a guest at an exclusive California fat farm, trying desperately to shift her extra kilos - at the not inconsequential sum of $9000 a week. Nine grand!

But she's been causing trouble in fat-free paradise.

"Staff say she refused to work up a sweat, ordered desserts in her room and even flirted with kitchen staff in a seemingly desperate bid to get more food."

Have some dignity, woman!

A source says Kirstie's bad behaviour was caused by an embarrassing incident where she couldn't fit into the spa's workout gear.

"The facility provides their guests with complimentary grey sweatpants, shorts and t-shirts, but she was too big for them and stuck out like a sore thumb as she lumbered around in black sweats and oversized shirts."

Alley, of course, famously lost 34kg with Jenny Craig only to pack it on back on - and then some - causing her to lose her contract with the weight loss company.

The actress is reported to have chosen sleep-ins over the spa's mandatory 6am hikes. Normally, wouldn't we all? But then why pay $9k a week to go to the fat camp, you may as well just go on holiday, knock back margaritas, eat club sandwiches by the pool and hit the dessert cart.

This isn't Kirstie's first batch of bizarre behaviour recently. She's become notorious on Twitter for letting loose with a stream of awkward tweets about getting pregnant to one of the New Kids on the Block (???) and fancying Jamie Foxx (I'm sure he's thrilled).

"She's trying to be edgy, but her so-called jokes make her seem like she is completely losing her grip on reality," says a source.

Amongst them: ‘Mr Foxx is not on ‘Letterman' tonight...tonight Mr Foxx is on me.'

And several about her backside. ‘Does this Hubble telescope make my ass look big?', ‘Do Tiger Woods' affairs make my ass look big?', ‘Does Kim Kardashian's ass make my as look big?', ‘Do Angelina Jolie's lips make my ass look big?'

The answers, in no particular order, are yes, yes, yes, and yes.

And she's got teenage kids! I can only imagine the cringe-fest going on chez Alley.

http://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/b/annahiggins/5143/in-the-gossip-mags/s
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:29:01 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 08:11:06 AM »

John Travolta.
  The resurrection man
February 28, 2010
Sydney Morning Herald

About his career.
Travolta of course made Hubbard`s Science fiction book, "Battlefield Earth",
into a movie. Rated as one of the worst ten movies of the last decade.
Scientology pulled all the stops to get this movie made.
Turns out the stops were a giant butt plug.

The article...
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/the-resurrection-man-20100227-pa1y.html

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 09:45:44 PM »

Katie Holmes undergoes Scientology 'auditing': report

Katie Holmes is reportedly undergoing Scientology 'auditing' in preparation to have another baby.

The Thank You For Smoking actress – who has three-year-old daughter Suri with husband Tom Cruise – is said to have spent four hours at the Hollywood Scientology Centre last week, sparking rumours she is getting ready to expand her family.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "This is exactly what happened just before she got pregnant with Suri. Tom has made no secret of the fact that he would like another baby."

According to a website run by the Church of Scientology, followers believe the "health and the sanity of the child begin long before birth”.

Scientology auditing is used to restore self confidence, happiness and spiritual freedom and involves answering questions or following directions with the aim of being freed from unwanted barriers that inhibit natural ability.

More here...

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/katie-holmes-undergoes-scientology-auditing-report-20100302-pdy8.html
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:29:24 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 09:48:46 PM »

Kirstie Alley’s Weight Loss Company a Front for Scientology
Anonymous group finds connection between newly founded company and cult

The other day, “Fat Actress” Kirstie Alley announced that, finally, she was able to come out with her own weight loss product, as she had announced she would a few years back. It’s a well-known fact that the star, once a Jenny Craig spokesperson, wanted to come out with her own solution to tackle the problem of the extra pounds and she’s now able to offer just that – though it’s highly likely she’s doing so with the help of Scientology, RantRave says.

As per the e-zine, Organic Liaison, the company that Alley just unveiled and which offers the weight loss treatment that is made up of formulas with names like Rescue Me and Relieve Me, is connected to Scientology, for which reason it has already attracted the attention of Anonymous. Anonymous, for those not in the know, is a group of anti-Scientology protesters who have made no secret of embarking on a mission to bring to light the goings-on within the (in)famous religious cult.

More here...

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kirstie-Alley-s-Weight-Loss-Company-a-Front-for-Scientology-136179.shtml
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:29:51 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 07:30:20 AM »

NZ`s biggest Scio celebrity

Mike Ferris, secretary of The Church of Scientology of New Zealand,
was interviewed via phone on radio Live with Marcus Lush at 7:45 this morning.
(March 3 rd 2010)
The subject of the interview was Katie Holmes internal organs.
And Scientology`s effects on them.

During the course of the interview , Mike was asked who is New Zealand`s
biggest Scientology celebrity. Mike put his own name forward.

He also mentioned the now dead OT Bernard Roundhill, who designed the
Air New Zealand emblem.

Xenu wasn`t mentioned.

He`s real...right Mike ?

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:30:04 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 07:49:27 AM »

Is Kirstie Alley’s Organic Liaison program linked with Scientology?

The internet is abuzz with claims that Kirstie Alley’s new weight loss program, Organic Liaison is a linked with Scientology. Apparently a number of members on her advisory board are fellow Scientologists. It doesn’t help that her company’s main office is in Clearwater, Florida…as is the main offices for Scientology. Coincidence or truth? Time will tell.

Some are drawing comparisons between Kirstie’s weight loss supplements and the purification rundown program developed by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. His controversial program claims to manage the long term effects of both drug abuse and toxic exposures, there are claims that it can treat conditions from cancer to obesity. The program contains high doses of vitamins and minerals, in particular niacin (up to 250 times the RDA). CalMag (Calcium + magnesium) is given up to three times daily. Calcium and magnesium supplements are sold both as nutrient supplements and for constipation.

So are there similarities? The Organic Liaison program also contains many vitamins and minerals. In addition a number of herbal supplements are added. The Release Me product is a calcium & magnesium product. One message that seems to be found in both programs is the claim that these products ‘counteract’ or ‘remove’ toxins. In addition the Organic Liaison products claim to allow the body to rest and cleanse naturally, maintain metabolism, decrease appetite and cravings while increasing energy.

Is this program simply an updated version of the purification program? Certainly there are some similarities between the two programs. Coincidence? Possibly. But given Kirstie’s experience going through the program herself (for cocaine addiction) it has many people wondering.

The bottom line is that the products being peddled are not necessary to lose weight. Being organic does not make them more effective. It comes down to burning more calories than you eat. Whether through diet change or exercise or both (both is best).

It is disturbing that on Kirstie’s, the diet and exercise portion seems to be downplayed. Until purchasing the 5 supplements you can’t access any of the information. If this was such a great plan, why can’t people join without the supplements?

http://www.examiner.com/x-13142-Obesity-Examiner~y2010m3d18-Is-Kirstie-Alleys-Organic-Liaison-program-linked-with-Scientology
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:30:26 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 07:21:29 PM »

Lisa Marie, weighing in @ 165 lbs.
I was at the grocery store today and noticed Lisa Marie on the front page of one of the rags.

There was a picture of her and she is really heavy. This is a picture I found of her...but not the one in the rag I saw.
She is only 5'3" so it really shows. I feel for her, more so then Kirstie since she hasn't made an ass of herself on Twitter.

Scientology sure can't handle weight problems...or any other problems.

Pricilla is looking rather weird. She must have had a lot of work done on her face. Bizarre.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16972
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:30:35 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 04:05:09 PM »

This project has got "fail" written all over it.   
Why would an OT be struggling with her body.  Is it because scientology
suppressed her drug "addiction" and it came out somewhere else ?

Kirstie Alley's weight loss diet 'Organic Liaison': Based on Scientology? (Video)

Is Kirstie Alley's organic diet "Organic Liaison" based on Scientology? The  "Big Life" star says the fact she even has to explain shows there's some growing to do with our government.

"That I would need to clarify the intentions or affiliations of my [company] in the year 2010 is indicative of the intolerances that we as a country still need to overcome," Alley said in an interview on the "Today" show.

While Alley's new "Organic Liaison" diet does have a handful of Scientologist employees, Alley says these are simply part of "the best team and the best people" she could find to devise her weight loss plan.

See Kirstie Alley in "Big Life" here!

"Organic Liaisons" is said by Alley to be the first organic weight loss program and is made for "normal people".

"I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist," Alley says in her "Organic Liaisons" intro video. "I'm just like you."

The diet's homepage says it's there to "be your LIAISON" and help consumers make the "transition from unhealthy foods into the world of organic benefits with an organic diet." And who better to not only represent, but establish the company than former Jenny Craig spokesperson Kirstie Alley?

"Our line of organic weight loss products contains formulas and ingredients not commonly found in the marketplace to effectively assist with weight loss and maintenance,"says the 'Organic Liaisons' site. "These products take the “toxic” out and rejuvenate your body with pure, healthy nutrients to help you lose weight."

Memebership to the site costs $10 per month and a reported $5 per day after that. Special "Rescue Me Kits" can also be purchased. For more information on Kirstie Alley's show and "Organic Liaisons" diet, click here.

http://www.examiner.com/x-20836-Celebrity-Fitness-and-Health-Examiner~y2010m3d20-Kirstie-Alleys-weight-loss-diet-Organic-Liaison-Based-on-Scientology-Video

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 08:29:38 PM »

Tom Cruise Scores a Fresh Kill for Scientology, and Other Horror Stories

* Lost actor William Mapother—also known as Tom Cruise's cousin and Suri's secret father—has totally converted to Scientology. Asked whether it was true, Mapother rambled about how Tom messed shit up for everyone, so now he can't say: "I have kind of an unusual feeling about questions like that. ... There's kind of an ever-wavering boundary between the things I'm willing to talk about, and the things I'm not. And part of the reason that I find myself particularly cautious in this area is because of the things my cousin has been through." Oh, honey. (1.) Tom's mistakes are a direct outcome of his insanity, so if you are sane, you'll be fine, but (2.) If you join Scientology, you will not be sane for long. Cults insanitize. http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cruise_cuz_ducks_question_RmWHSJeOVr3RAcxVGyvdoO

http://gawker.com/5498380/tom-cruise-scores-a-fresh-kill-for-scientology-and-other-horror-stories

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:30:52 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 04:51:49 PM »

Katie Holmes’ Womb Possibly Forced to Harbour a Baby Scientologist

Katie Holmes’ womb is marginally more famous than she, so let’s examine it for a moment.

Katie’s womb rose to fame when it gestated Suri Cruise in 2006. The latest rumours about Katie’s womb suggest that it may be forced to harbour a second baby, against its will. That would technically be against Katie’s will also, but no one really cares about that.

Katie has been an empty shell of a human being – little more than a pretty, Scientology vessel – since she clapped eyes on Tom Cruise in 2005. They hooked up that Spring, and have been required under the tenants of their religion to be joined at the hip ever since.

Tom should logically have been the one who took the backseat in the relationship; his comparatively giant, glassy-eyed wife need only have been knocked over by a strong breeze and fallen for the actor to meet his end. However, the couple’s whole life seems heavily dictated by Tom. The Top Gun actor’s alleged latest fancy is another baby.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/katie-holmes-womb-possibly-forced-to-harbour-a-baby-scientologist/201044741.php
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 06:21:49 PM »

'Battlefield Earth' screenwriter spills Scientology secrets

By Elizabeth Snead

March 28, 2010 12:07 PM ET

"Battlefield Earth," the dreadful movie starring John Travolta and based on a story by his hero, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, won a Razzie for the worst movie of the decade this month.

So tell us something we don't know, right? Well, this latest honor prompted the amused screenwriter J.D. Shapiro to write a formal apology and explanation to the NY Post. Here's how it went down:

Shapiro says he read in "Premiere" magazine that the Scientology Center was a "great place to meet women," and there met a woman who was, at the time, president of the center.

One thing led to another and he ended up not only writing the ill-fated screenplay, but also dipping his toe into the Scientology pool.

"I took a few courses, including the Purification Rundown, or Purif. You go to CC [Celebrity Center] every day, take vitamins and go in and out of a sauna so toxins are released from your body. You're supposed to reach an "End Point." I never did, but I was bored so I told them I had a vision of L. Ron. They said, "What did he say?" "Pull my finger," was my response. They said I was done."

The movie turned out to be much different from his script which he claims was darker and grittier with richer characters. Until John's camp started requesting changes.

What his screenplay did not have but was in the final film? "Slow motion at every turn, Dutch tilts, campy dialogue, aliens in KISS boots, and everyone wearing Bob Marley wigs."

As for Scientology helping his score with women?

"No way do you get any action by boldly going up to a woman and proclaiming, 'I wrote Battlefield Earth!,'" he wrote. "If anything, I'm trying to figure out a way to bottle it and use it as birth control."

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/2010/03/battlefield-earth-screenwriter-spills-scientology-secrets.html#comment-778893

Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 10:38:06 PM »

Ex-wife of Jason Lee reveals the inner sanctum of Scientology

Quote:
In an explosive Enquirer exclusive interview the ex-wife of Earl star Jason Lee reveals all about the inner sanctum of Scientology -- the Hollywood cult that masquerades as a "church".

When Tom Cruise called Nicole Kidman a Scientologist, she shot him a look that could kill - and shortly afterward, the couple divorced!

That's the blockbuster claim of former Scientologist and actress Carmen Llywellyn - the ex-wife of My Name is Earl star Jason Lee, who remains a member of the controversial church.

And in an exclusive ENQUIRER interview, Carmen pulls aside the veil of secrecy surrounding the religion that some describe as a cult. She reveals for the first time ever how the church caters to its famous celebrity members, including Cruise, John Travolta and Lisa Marie Presley.

Carmen joined Scientology in 1995 after marrying Jason, but quit during their bitter divorce in 2002, and claims her association with the church still haunts her.

"I have never spoken about Scientology before, but I still have nightmares about these people.

"They ruined my life and my career. I ended up addicted to painkillers, and it took three rehabs to get me straight," Carmen told The ENQUIRER.

"If I see a Scientologist now, I cross the street."

Revealed in the new ENQUIRER - on sale now:
Tom & Nicole's bitter battle over religion! Why Lisa Marie Presley didn't want Michael Jackson near her kids! And the shocking night Scientolo ex-hubby Jason Lee beat her in drunken rage!

http://digg.com/celebrity/HOLLYWOOD_CULT_CONFIDENTIAL
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 08:29:50 AM »

http://www.yourtango.com/201064349/jason-lees-ex-wife-scientology-domestic-abuse?page=0%2C0

more here - much more .............................

the truth will out - eventually!
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2010, 09:14:25 AM »

Gawker weighs in.

Jason Lee's Ex-Wife Blasts Scientology, Travoltas, and Cruises

Jason Lee's Ex-Wife Blasts Scientology, Travoltas, and CruisesCarmen Llewellyn says Scientology "ruined my life and my career. I ended up addicted to painkillers." She blames Scientology for Tom Cruise's divorce from "Suppressive Person" Nicole Kidman and says the Travoltas hid their son Jett from the church.

Carmen joined the church in 1995 when she married Lee, and left when she divorced him in 2002. In an interview with the Naitonal Enquirer she says Jason "was a drunk who beat me up" and forced her to join Scientology. "I foolishly allowed it to take root in me," she says. She describes hanging out at the Hollywood Scientology Center with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, and says Scientology is why the pair divorced:

Jason and I were talking to Tom, and we told him that we went to the CoS center in LA. He said brightly, ‘Oh yeah? Well, me and Nicole are Scientologists too! Right, Nic?' But she turned and gave Tom the most evil look. She stared at him for about 10 seconds, and Tom looked at her like he was throwing daggers with his eyes. I interpreted her look to mean, ‘I am not a Scientologist, and I will not be a Scientologist.' She was clearly mad at Tom for saying she was. And the next thing you know, they're getting a divorce!

At the time, the word went around all the Scientologists that ‘Nicole is an S.P. so Tom has to divorce her.' An S.P. is a Suppressive Person, which is CoS jargon for the devil.

Llywellyn also notes how "odd" it was that John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston brought their daughter Ella to church functions, but never their late son Jett, who some speculate was autistic. After she left the church, Jenna Elfman "spouted statements like a robot and treated me like dirt."

I lost my manager and my career. People didn't return my phone calls. Scientologists followed me down the street. They took pictures of my kids. They'd stake out my house, wait until we came out and follow us. They came looking for me to scare me, I was nearly suicidal.

If I see a Scientologist now, I cross the street.

Prediction: the Church of Scientology issues a statement likening this to racism. Anyway, Llywellyn also throws in a bonus rumor about Lisa Marie Presley's divorce from Michael Jackson:

Jason and I were talking to Lisa Marie one night and we asked her ‘Come on tell us the truth, why did you really divorce Michael Jackson?' She said, ‘The reason I finally left him was that I didn't want him to be in the same room as my children!'

Basically, this interview confirms everything you ever thought about crazy Hollywood people and their crazy church. [NationalEnquirer via ONTD, image via Getty]

Send an email to Maureen O'Connor, the author of this post, at maureen@gawker.com.

http://gawker.com/5508855/jason-lees-ex+wife-blasts-scientology-travoltas-and-cruises
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 09:03:17 AM »

Celebrities on the Scientology Bridge,

A while ago i wrote a short e-book (so it would not be tl;dr) about what the hell celebrities are doing supporting Scientology. What keeps such high profile people under the brainwashed influence of this cult??

Due to the epic wins of Anonymous I am celebrating and offering it as FREE e-book to all those interested in reading it.

Celebrities On The Bridge by Michael Pattinson in Entertainment
http://www.lulu.com/product/e-book/celebrities-on-the-bridge/1722190?productTrackingContext=search_browse_right_secondary_search

I was on the "celebrity" handling/media bubble lines of Scientology for years so I had some insider infoz.

xoxoxoox

Michael Pattinson

TAGS; TOM CRUISE, JOHN TRAVOLTA, KIRSTIE ALLEY, NANCY CARTWRIGHT, ANNE HATHAWAY, WILL SMITH, JADA PINKETT SMITH, DANNY MASTERSON, LISA MARIE PRESLEY, PRISCILLA PRESLEY, ISAAC HAYES.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: