Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: April 12th Cake poll  (Read 5613 times)
anonyrat

« on: April 07, 2008, 10:52:44 PM »

As I am in a poll-making mood, and I may bring delicious cake on Saturday, suddenly, a poll!

If we are sufficiently advanced and co-ordinated, we may be able to swing several versions of cake on Sat. I know at least one other person is bringing some.  :D
Will Smith

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 10:53:44 PM »

butter chicken
anonyrat

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 10:55:28 PM »

no u
butter chicken here http://www.nzraid.info/index.php?topic=94.0
Macropiper

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 08:16:08 AM »

Butter chicken pie sounds a bit messy, if you are going to have curry pie, have a lamb vindaloo pie, that ought to produce some entertainment.  ;D

But, more seriously, I was thinking I might bring a block of chocolate. Chocolate is good, yes.
anonyrat

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »

Chocolate is very good. ;D I think we should have a scheduled cake break maybe some time around 12.30.

Macropiper, do you have a camera or a video camera you can bring on Saturday? I shall make a (another) poll.
hawk

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »

Chocolate is very good. ;D I think we should have a scheduled cake break maybe some time around 12.30.

Macropiper, do you have a camera or a video camera you can bring on Saturday? I shall make a (another) poll.

I vote bannana, but keep in mind that the public will have to feel safe around the anon representitives if they are going to engage in the cake eating epic win..... if its anything like wellingotn they aren't going to touch that cake if they were starving, they would presume its poisoned or like theres a hidden catch. would you want to have cake with rapist-looking/grim looking people anonyrat? Didn't think so.
anonyrat

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »

Lol troll. Knock off the rapist comments, mate. I've looked at the photos and no-one is wearing a 'hello I am a rapist' sign.

The cake is for the anons. Yep I would happily eat cake with grim-looking people; with cake, they will be grim no longer!
hawk

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »

Lol troll. Knock off the rapist comments, mate. I've looked at the photos and no-one is wearing a 'hello I am a rapist' sign.

You obviously were not there then, anonyrat. These people gave off a wack vibe. And I very much doubt a true rapist would carry a sign saying that they are... epic lulz dude

anonyrat

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 02:08:54 PM »

Lulz, anyone in a mask looks a bit wacky. From all accounts, the protest was successful and people were obviously not too scared to stop and take flyers and talk to the anons about Scientology.

If someone doesn't say they're a rapist and they're not actively raping someone, how can you tell by looking at them? You can't. So knock off the ad hominem attacks before the mods have to step in and edit your posts.

I'm looking forward to meeting you on Saturday; you can show us how an anon protest should be done!  ;)
hawk

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 03:49:03 PM »

Lulz, anyone in a mask looks a bit wacky. From all accounts, the protest was successful and people were obviously not too scared to stop and take flyers and talk to the anons about Scientology.

If someone doesn't say they're a rapist and they're not actively raping someone, how can you tell by looking at them? You can't. So knock off the ad hominem attacks before the mods have to step in and edit your posts.

I'm looking forward to meeting you on Saturday; you can show us how an anon protest should be done!  ;)

If you were to have correctly spent the few minutes this afternoon when you saw me use the term "ad hominem" earlier today and actually had done more research as to what it really is (rather than a five minute wiki scroll or a dictionary definition) then you would have understood more correctly what ad hominen means. There are certain conditions where a person can attack the substance of another person's argument by refering to themselves. Go learn this please before accusing me of doing something I cearly know the rules around and you obviously do not.

emperor_anon

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »

mmmmmmm cake...

no! the cake is a lie! fuck you Apature science! fuck yooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

anyways, Hawk, I appriciate your concerns with how the public views us and any suggestions you have are 100% welcome. Trolling, however, does not help anyone and is just annoying.

so I'd love to hear your suggestions, but if you have none, your trolling is pointless
Will Smith

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 06:34:24 PM »

I have modified this poll because I like abusing power
emperor_anon

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 11:56:32 AM »

you missed the 'RRRRR' in "SPPPAARRRRTAAA'
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »

I may not be in Wellington but have to answer...as long as it's not "yellowcake".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowcake

DO NOT WANT.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
travolta

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 01:47:15 PM »

Bring caek to Auckland!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: