Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jeff Hawkins  (Read 4938 times)
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« on: August 01, 2010, 12:15:03 PM »

Interview with ex-Sea Org/ex-sci Jefferson Hawkins on The Edge

Tom Smith will interview Jeff Hawkins about his forthcoming Book, Counterfeit Dreams, and the abuses and crimes that go on at the scientology international base, presided over by the malignant midget, David Miscavige. Listen in on 30 July 2010 at 12:30 p.m. eastern U.S. time and on 1 August 2010 at 11 a.m. eastern U.S. time at Hawkradio.com
You may need to click on the external player depending on the type of browser you use.
Anonymous will post a link to the soundfile after broadcast.

43.8 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MG3DHF7Z
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 12:20:31 PM »

Jeff wrote a interesting blog post a couple weeks ago. a portion of it is posted here.
the rest can be read on his Blog.

ever wondered why a Scientologist Shuts down during a debate. Here`s some of the answers.

ex-Scientologist generally already understand all of this all to well.

Quote:
Thought Stopping by Jeff Hawkins

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“He’s an SP” or “She’s been declared.” Of course, this effectively stops any thought about the person or anything they might say. And one does not even think about whether the person really is or is not Suppressive. If the Church says they are, they are, and the matter is given no further thought. “Did you see the CNN program about Scientology?” is met with “Oh, those people are all declared SPs.” And that’s the end of it – no further thought is necessary.

“That’s entheta.” The perfect thought-stopping phrase. It means, “go no further, this is something dangerous, something you cannot read, listen to or discuss.” Anything critical of the Church is, of course, “entheta.” Anything critical of David Miscavige is, of course, “entheta.” Any complaint or negative comment is “entheta.” Scientologists know not to go there.

They have, as Orwell put it, “the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought.” “Did you see the St. Petersburg Times articles about beatings at Int?” “That’s entheta.” End of story.

“He’s got overts.” The perfect phrase to dismiss anyone who is critical or who complains. You don’t have to listen to or understand their complaint. You don’t have to think about why they might be complaining.
You don’t need to worry about possible conditions that might bring about complaints. The handy phrase explains everything, and you don’t have to think any more about it.

“That’s Black PR.” Similar to “that’s entheta.” Any complaint about Scientology management or leaders is met with this phrase. And presto, you don’t have to give it any further thought.

“It’s Command Intention.” I recall this being used internally among staff, and maybe it’s gotten out to public as well. It means “Don’t question or think about what you are being told to do.” A similar one is “It’s a COB Order.”

“He’s PTS.” Let me be clear – it’s one thing to study a person’s case, taking into account all factors, conclude that they are PTS, and do a PTS handling to try to better their life. It’s quite another to throw this phrase out as a cliché to avoid thinking too deeply about things. For example, when Rex Fowler, an OT VII, murdered his business partner, the first thing out of some people’s mouths was “he’s PTS.” Not based on any case study or knowledge, just thrown out there to avoid thinking too deeply about what it might mean for an OT VII, supposedly Cause Over Life, to murder someone.

I heard the same thing when OT VIII Steve Brackett committed suicide: “He was PTS.” I’ve even heard the same phrase used to explain the entirety of current Scientology management: “they are all PTS.” Before you use a phrase like this, ask yourself, “am I just throwing this phrase out as a rationalization or excuse to avoid thinking about deeper issues?”

“She pulled it in.” Too often used by Scientologists to avoid thinking about or empathizing with the misfortunes of others.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/thought-stopping-70068/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 04:13:39 PM »

Counterfeit Dreams Now Shipping

Well, after a slight delay, the hardback edition of Counterfeit Dreams is in stock and shipping out now. It was promised in August and just squeaked in under the deadline.

If you’ve ordered a copy, you have probably received it. If you haven’t, it’s on its way to you now. And all pre-orders were autographed as promised.

There is something very satisfying about holding a hardback book in your hands. I printed a lot of books for the Church back in the day, but this is the first time I’ve produced one for myself, and I’ve gotta say, there is a lot of satisfaction in finally getting it out. I did the design and typesetting myself, designed the cover, and did the glossary and index.

I wrote the book both for those who have left the Church and for those still in. I tried to tell the story straight, as it happened, with all of the emotions and confusions of the moment. So there’s not a lot of moralizing or preaching. I dislike telling people what they should think, I’d rather just tell what happened and let people draw their own conclusions. And apparently that approach is effective – I’m told that the original blog was responsible for hundreds of people leaving the Church.

The book will no doubt have the same effect.

I hope you’ll read it, and use it to enlighten friends and family on what it’s like “behind the curtain” of the Church of Scientology. It’s time that curtain was drawn aside.

I’m sending copies to people I know who are still in the Church. I hope you’ll do the same.

You can order copies from the Counterfeit Dreams website:
http://counterfeitdreams.com/

or from http://www.amazon.com/Counterfeit-Dreams-Journey-World-Scientology/dp/0615375642/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1283472473&sr=1-1

As I mentioned before, the original Counterfeit Dreams blog is still up and will remain up, so anyone can read the original blog account there. The book is an expanded, book-length version of the same basic story.

Steven Hassan, author of Combatting Cult Mind Control and Releasing the Bonds was nice enough to read the book, and had this to say:

“Jeff Hawkins has written a compelling and emotional story that demonstrates how intelligent people can be drawn into and controlled by abusive, authoritarian groups. His new book, Counterfeit Dreams, is a must-read not only for those who have been directly involved with Scientology but also for their family and friends who want to understand it from a 36-year insider at the highest levels. Furthermore, I believe former members of other abusive, totalitarian groups would benefit from reading this valuable book.”

Jeff
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 07:26:08 PM »

High Level Ex-Scientologist Pens Expose
By Tina Dupuy on Sep 03, 2010 08:52 AM

Village Voice's Tony Ortega reviews Counterfeit Dreams by Jefferson Hawkins. Hawkins documents the rise of the group through the 70s and 80s arriving at its current state which he describes grimly:

"Scientology is supported, in fact, by a few thousand wealthy members. Some of these, like Tom Cruise, Nancy Cartwright, Craig Jensen (Diskeeper), Sky Dayton (Earthlink) and a few others are very wealthy and contribute millions.

"My own opinion is that organized Scientology is dead. I do not see them recovering from Miscavige's abusive rule - he has destroyed the entire management structure of the Church and has 'revised' the 'tech' of Scientology to the point where it is largely useless."

Read the whole piece here.

Adding to Scientology's woes, some of the people who have been making defections in recent years are turning around and writing damning tell-alls.

Regular publishers won't touch these books -- even though some of them are actually very well written -- so the authors have had to go the self-published route.

Last year's killer I-escaped-from-Scientology narrative was put out by Marc Headley. His Blown for Good made for a gripping read, about a low-level grunt who spent years at Scientology's secret HQ in the California desert until he finally made a mad dash for freedom.

This year, we can report that Headley's book has been equaled. In Counterfeit Dreams, ex-Scientologist Jefferson Hawkins not only provides his own dramatic tale of getting sucked into and ultimately escaping from Scientology, but Hawkins was no low-level scrub.

He, maybe more than any other single person, may be the reason Scientology ever became as popular as it did, with L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics setting sales records in the 1980s.

It was Hawkins and his ideas for television ads (the "volcano" TV spot, for example) that propelled Dianetics to meteoric heights, leading many to wonder if Scientologists themselves weren't just buying up the books by the truckload to make sure it topped the New York Times Bestsellers List.

But that wasn't the case, Hawkins tells the Voice:

"Yes, the 'boom' in the late 1980s was driven by the book sales, and those were real sales, caused by TV advertising, good book distribution and an aggressive PR machine. They tried to get me to organize Scientologists to go out and buy books to artificially jack up the sales (as they did when Battlefield Earth was released) but I refused to play that game. After we had been running an aggressive advertising and PR campaign for about 4 years, we had built it up to between 10,000 and 30,000 books being sold weekly through US bookstores - something that would have been impossible by 'getting Scientologists to buy copies.'"

Hawkins' impressive book takes a reader through his introduction to Scientology in 1967 to his defection in 2003. Along the way, he became the marketing genius that helped Scientology grow to unprecedented heights -- only to watch it go into serious decline under David Miscavige, the Scientology leader who took over after Hubbard's death in 1986.

Like others who have come forward, Hawkins details the physical abuse he witnessed at the hands of Miscavige, the orders that were impossible to fulfill, the constant threats of punishment, and the hopelessness that Scientologists feel when they are forcibly separated from family but feel that they can't under any circumstance, leave the organization.

But what struck us was Hawkins' claim that it only took a slick PR campaign to drive huge sales of Dianetics and make big gains in membership to Hubbard's weird cabal (which doesn't say much for the intelligence of the American public). Scientology today seems to be in a major rut, attacked on all sides and ridiculed even by mainstream news organizations that once carefully steered clear of the subject. Despite that present condition, would it only take another slick PR campaign to make Scientology resurgent again?

"Sure, that action could be duplicated at any time. While it's true that Scientology is very unpopular and even ridiculed today, the same was true in the 1980s and it was overcome to some degree with advertising and PR," Hawkins says.....

Page two here
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2010/09/another_ex-scie.php?page=2

Get the book here.   http://counterfeitdreams.com/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 10:10:33 AM »

Great article here by Jeff Hawkins

Suppressive: A New Definition?

http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2009/07/18/suppressive-a-new-definition/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 08:21:20 PM »

The Dirty Dozen
December 1, 2010

Post by Jeff Hawkins

http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/the-dirty-dozen/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »

Scientology
AIR DATE: Monday, February 14th 2011
POSTED BY: SARAH JANE ROTHENFLUCH
PLAY  DOWNLOAD  19.6 MB

Once you get to the site you`ll be able to hear the radio interview by clicking
either of the two symbols positioned as above.

A recent article in The New Yorker, The Apostate: Paul Haggis vs. The Church of Scientology, has (as I write this) been recommended by over 26,000 people on Facebook. People are talking about it around dinner tables and water coolers. Have you read it yet?

Jeff Hawkins worked in marketing for the Church of Scientology for over 35 years. He left the church and lives in Portland now. We'll talk to him, and others, about Scientology and its influence on the lives of Oregonians. What's your experience with Scientology? What do you want to know about it?

http://www.opb.org/thinkoutloud/shows/scientology/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 08:04:28 AM »

From "Comments of the week at the Village Voice.

Once again, Jefferson Hawkins gave us an education about what we were seeing, and this time he gave us two doses of wisdom...

The obsession with "Central Files" goes all the way to the top. In fact it started with Hubbard. He instructed Orgs to never retire files unless the person was dead or a declared SP -- and even then they go into an inactive category -- but they keep the file. According to the Scientology mindset, there is no such thing as an ex-Scientologist.

Seriously. There are only "active Scientologists" and "inactive Scientologists." Everyone who has ever been contacted is "on the Bridge." If they are "not active" then they are "stalled on the Bridge" and need to be contacted and gotten back in and "moved up the Bridge." Seriously, this is how they look at those piles and piles of folders. They are all "thetans" who need to be salvaged and gotten back on the Bridge. Never mind that they only bought a book in 1987 and never did anything further, they still must be gotten "back on their Bridge."

In the marketing department, we were constantly browbeaten about the high percentage of "Scientologists" who were "inactive." It never occurred to us that these were not "inactive Scientologists" but EX-Scientologists (or never-Scientologists). So this whole "Central Files" thing is a sort of a holy crusade to salvage errant thetans who have stalled on the superhighway to total freedom. Really, these videos are a great example of the sort of mind-f**k that goes on. People are indoctrinated into seeing these files as the magic formula to "Clear the Planet" -- not as a bunch of paperwork documenting Scientology's high rate of failure.

So you get people coming in on Sundays -- or that one poor woman coming in in the middle of the night while her husband and children sleep. Sign her up for the Sea Org! I've seen the numbers, and I can tell you that about 85% to 90% of people who buy a book or take a personality test are never heard from again -- so they remain eternally trapped in a file folder, waiting for a dedicated Scientologist to find them sometime in the middle of the night and prod them back on to the "only road to total freedom" with calls and mailings. A rather pathetic waste of time and money....

A few added thoughts: It is axiomatic in Scientology that if the "tech" doesn't work, then it wasn't applied properly. This crazy bit of circular logic is hard-wired into every Scientologist. Scientology ALWAYS works, and if it doesn't, then it wasn't properly done -- it "wasn't Scientology." Every success is attributed to the brilliance of Hubbard's "tech," and every failure is blamed on the errors of individuals who are "not correctly applying it."

Scientologists become very adept at explaining away failure -- "he had misunderstood," "she was PTS," "there was out-tech on the case" and so on ad infinitum. Thus, these 160,000 people in their Central Files are not seen as failures of Hubbard's tech, but as failures of application. If ONLY they could get them in for a case repair. If ONLY they could get them in and word-clear them on the book they read, THEN they would, of course, see the brilliance of Hubbard's tech.

This is how they can explain away an 85% to 90% failure rate. This is how the Independent Scientologists explain away the utter collapse of the entire Church of Scientology -- what the Church is currently doing is "not Scientology." I have a few Independent Scientologist friends who are convinced that all I need is a good case repair and I'd come running back to the fold.

As if my 35 years spent in the cult pursuing all that was promised on "the Bridge" wasn't an adequate trial run. But this is a bit of circular logic that is nearly impossible to get past. You can bet they will be combing these folders for "out tech" and will be urging these poor people to come in for a repair or a word clearing session to get them fixed up and corrected and "back on the Bridge." They cannot accept, of even see, that for the bulk of people who contact Scientology, it does nothing for them.

Jeff Hawkins

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/04/scientology_sun_20.php
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 09:30:23 AM »

From comments at the Village Voice article...
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/06/scientology_international_book_award.php

Jefferson Hawkins seized on something in one of the Sunday Funnies mailers we posted, which made some claims about how future Ideal Orgs are going to be financed...

Wow, they dropped a bombshell here -- I wonder if Scientologists will notice: "When an org becomes Ideal, a percentage of that org's income goes into a Building Fund for new buildings per LRH Policy...By calculations of the amounts that build up in this Building Fund from just the existing Ideal Orgs, when all orgs are completed, those funds will be capable of producing a new Ideal Org from scratch...per month."

First -- yes, there is such a thing as a Building Fund. It is the ONLY way, per their own Policy, that an Org can fund a new building. Fundraising of Scientologists for a new building is forbidden by their own Policy.

Second, funds in the Building Fund are for THAT ORG ONLY. There is no general international Building Fund pool per their own Policy. Except now there is - apparently they have rigged it so that once an Org is "Ideal," the International Finance people now can rip off their local Building Fund amounts.

So get this -- the local Scientologists fund the new building by donating millions of dollars. Once the building is purchased, the title is transferred to the International Landlord Office, which is a part of the Church of Scientology's International Finance Office. So the local people paid for it, and the International Church owns it. In addition, the local Church pays for all renovations, utilities, and property taxes.

And now we hear that all future building monies have to be paid to the International Church. This is a con of massive proportions, yet Scientologists will never catch on to it. They've got the blinders on.

I bet the Church is sorry now that they put me through an Organization Executive Course, where you study all Church Policy.

Jeff Hawkins
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 09:45:08 AM »

From "Comments section of the village voice.

Jefferson Hawkins captures the moment...

Good on Karen for communicating to thousands of current Scientologists via her e-mail. Debbie Cook's e-mail had a huge impact, Scientologists are not supposed to read these things of course, but the "thought-stopping" is starting to break down, with the continuing defection of so many well-respected leading Scientologists.

Any other organization, faced with such an onslaught of negative media, would deploy its PR troops to handle. They would be all over the media. But there are NO Scientologists speaking out. None. One might ask, if they really do have "millions" of members (they don't) where are they? Why are they silent? Every media interview I've done in the past week, they said they had contacted the Church for a statement or to talk to a spokesperson -- but the Church was silent. Why?

Well, they would never allow any rank-and-file Scientologists to do media. They would have to answer for the lies, abuse and fraud of the Church, and believe me, the Church does not want them to know anything about that, let alone have to justify it. As for "official" spokespeople -- they have run out of them. Tommy Davis has disappeared, Heber is imprisoned. What "official statements" trickle out these days are from hired lawyers.

Why doesn't David Miscavige himself do interviews? Well, the bottom line is, he is a coward. His personality is that of a perennial adolescent, a middle-school bully. He's like a petty crime boss, getting his way through threats, intimidation and violence, extorting money through a "protection racket" -- "give me money and you won't be declared." But when he has to answer for or defend his actions, he disappears. He only appears before tame, carefully vetted audiences where he can read carefully scripted remarks from a teleprompter, and where no one will question or challenge him. His adolescent idea of effective PR is "Mad Magazine" -- which is what his "Freedom" magazine has become -- just look at the cover. Fortunately, more and more Scientologists are waking up to exactly who their Fearless Leader is.

Jeff Hawkins
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 08:11:09 AM »

So How Big is the Church of Scientology Really?

I always look forward to hearing from hard-line Scientologists. I look forward to their trenchant arguments, their razor-sharp wit and their compelling facts and statistics. This morning someone calling themselves “Truth” decided to weigh in. Within seven minutes, they had written four posts. One supposes that they had to get their stats up. Some of the gems from his/her posts:

“Yes, this site is entheta. Just bad stuff, bad news, nonsense. Bunch of bitchy girls together,” and “You must be a psychotic to waste time like this,” and “Your thoughts are without any logic, as you try to spread around your lies, automatically, over the blog.” In other words, the usual.

But they did present one “argument,” which goes like this: “David Miscavige is one of greatest leaders in the world. How else could anyone hold and control such a large organization like Scientology?”

I was planning on addressing just this point – the actual size of Scientology. I’ve addressed the topic before, but it bears revisiting. If you have been in Scientology for any length of time, where the Church occupied a lot of your time and effort, it’s easy to still think of Scientology as this huge, omnipresent international organization. And some people fear Scientology because of its “size.”

But what are the facts? Scientology claims “millions” of members. (They used to claim 8 million or 20 million, now they just say “millions.”) I have an advantage here because I used to work for Scientology’s Central Marketing Unit, and had access to all of the actual lists and statistics. I know that event attendance internationally was somewhere in the region of 25,000 to 35,000. The International “Bodies in the Shop” (people actually in the orgs that week for service) was 16,000 to 18,000. IAS was struggling to get 40,000 members. Based on this and a lot of other information I was privy to, I estimate the actual number of Scientologists at a maximum of 40,000. That’s on the high side.

This jibes with the 2008 ARIS (American Religious Identification Survey), which is conducted every 9 years. This is a massive survey, involving over 50,000 subjects. The ARIS study estimates the number of U.S. Scientologists at 25,000. That’s actually less than the number of Bahai reported (84,000) or the number of Sikhs (57,000) or the number of Pagans, Wiccans and Druids (307,000).

How many people is 40,000? Well, it’s about the size of a small town, say, Jefferson City, Missouri, or North Shields in England, or Tikapur in Nepal. What, you’ve never heard of those places? Exactly.

Well, here’s a town of that size you have heard of – San Jacinto, California, the home of Scientology’s International Headquarters. If David Miscavige wants to get some “mass” on the true size of his “empire,” he should get into a pickup truck and drive around San Jacinto.

A friend of mine in New York, when he heard the actual figures of the Church’s size, commented, “that’s not even a good Mets game.” And it’s true. Citi Field in New York holds 45,000.

A Scientology event in LA, where there are more Scientologists than any other area, pulls 5,000 to 7,000 people, including staff. The Dodgers routinely pull 46,000 to their games. In fact, Dodger Stadium is large enough, at 56,000 capacity, to fit every Church of Scientology member in the world, with plenty of room left over for David Miscavige’s ego.

And as to the Tampa Bay area, where Scientology claims 10,000 or 12,000 members, they hold their events at Ruth Eckerd Hall, capacity 2,180. Even the Tampa Bay Buccaneers pull in 60,000 to 70,000 fans for their games in Raymond James Stadium.

So before you get overwhelmed by the “size” of the Church of Scientology, look at some actual figures and comparisons.

And before you tell me what a “great leader” David Miscavige is, take a look at the real extent of his rapidly shrinking “empire.”

Jeff Hawkins

http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2010/03/27/so-how-big-is-the-church-of-scientology-really/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 05:53:42 PM »

Rewind: When the Church of Scientology Was a Master of Book Marketing
Before 'The Master,' Before Tom Cruise, There was 'Dianetics'

By: Matthew Creamer Published: September 26, 2012

Advertising age

http://adage.com/article/rewind/rewind-church-scientology-a-master-advertising/237442/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 10:47:47 PM »

Warnings from a former Scientologist

Posted By: Barry Morgan bmorgan@radio.astral.com · 10/4/2012 10:01:00 PM

There's always been a lot of talk about Scientology and lately there's been more since the split between Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

I wanted to explore the world of Scientology and did just that with former Scientologist and author Jefferson Hawkins. He had a bitter split with the Church and talks about physical and emotional abuse.

Hawkins spent some time on my show this evening. It was an eye-opening conversation.

http://www.cjad.com/blog/BarryMorganShow/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10446629
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 06:54:42 AM »

UPDATE: It’s great to see Jefferson Hawkins in our comments. We’re going to post his contribution here, as it speaks so directly to the subject…

Tony Ortega.

In a sense, Hubbard (and Scientologists) spent the next 30+ years backing away from the assertions in Dianetics. It was “scientific,” yet there were no actual research papers, research records (peer reviewed or otherwise), or anything else that demonstrated he had not, in fact, invented or borrowed the whole thing. I recall at one point I was working on writing an intriduction to Dianetics, The Original Thesis and asked the Archives department if I could see Hubbard’s original research papers and case notes. They said no such papers or notes existed. In other words Hubbard, who obsessively kept everything about his life from early childhood, had neglected to preserve these?

So after a few years, Hubbard backed away from the “scientific” claim and re-branded it as a religion. And even to this day, Scientologists will back off from the “science” claim and begin attacking “science” as inferior to Hubbard’s spiritual intuition if you bring the subject up.

Hubbard’s inability to produce anything that resembled a Clear was a continual source of embarrassment. If you listen to the Congress lectures (nothing I recommend by the way), he is continually asserting, “We’re almost there, we’re on the road to producing a real Clear, it’s going to happen,” and so on. Then about 1959, he says “we’ve bypassed Clear and we’re going straight for OT.” Huh?

Then all the excitement about OT, all the Advance magazine stories of OT Phenomena. Then after a few years, you see all the rationalizations and excuses for why OT “powers” never materialized – PTS, bypassed case, drugs, so on and so on. Now Scientology backs away from all those heady claims about OT. “He didn’t really mean cause over matter, energy, space and time…” I’ve had it explained to me that an OT is really just someone who can live a more successful life – a sort of Tony Robbins result in other words, not an advanced being with superior spiritual powers.

Dianetics was strong stuff. It made all kinds of amazing claims about the nature of man and the mind and how people could be Cleared. I got caught up in it. A lot of people did. Then when the results failed to materialize, you get the reasons, the excuses, the justifications. And Scientologists, like Hubbard, become masters at explaining away the lack of results.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/01/11/blogging-dianetics-part-2-the-state-of-clear/
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013, 08:04:26 AM »

BOOK                                     
                                      Counterfeit dreams now available in the Auckland public library system.!!!!

AUTHOR:  Hawkins, Jefferson.

Counterfeit dreams : one man's journey into and out of the world of Scientology

CALL NO: 922.99 HAWK
     BARCODE: 7100101263211
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 08:06:25 AM by Ididntcomeback » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: