Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ex looking for Auckland Org Imperical Arcade era people  (Read 3646 times)
anonyrat

« on: December 24, 2008, 12:27:19 PM »

This was posted in the no-registration section of the exscikids forum. Anyone know these people? You can private message me and I'll post on your behalf if you don't feel comfortable posting yourself (this is pretty much a standing offer, btw, for those who prefer to stay as anonymous as possible; though the only way people'll know who you are on here is if you post enough personal info to make it obvious).

"I knew a lot of good people back in the Auckland Org when it was in the Imperial Arcade, and a lot of their kids. Does anyone have any information on where and how they are?

Lee Phillips
Petra Phillips
Andrew Hagen
Edward Dicky (Joined the Sea Org some time)
Vicky Dicky
Felicity Phillips
Mercy Torrence
Jane Phillips
The Phillips triplets (Jane and Bill's children)
Charmane Torrence
Marianne Hagen
Bob Hagen"
Lenny
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »

I don't know If it's the same Vicky, but there used to be a Scientologist named Vicky who would come to the protests.

The one looking at the camera

PM me if you have a question
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 11:32:13 PM »

That photo is of Vicky Boyd, Casement, Baxter.

I`ll get to exsciokids.  I was Imperial arcade era and more.
Pretty much know all those names.
anonyrat

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 01:32:34 PM »

What years WERE Imperial Arcade era? Was that the last building before they moved out to Panmure? I guess the rent was too high for them on Queen St?
AnonKiwi
Regulars

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 10:29:44 PM »

It was at least around 94. I had just graduated and my mate still at Auck Uni said the Athiest Club he was in had gone down to troll them. False info and funny personality tests ensued!
The_Fixer

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 04:29:53 AM »

This was posted in the no-registration section of the exscikids forum. Anyone know these people? You can private message me and I'll post on your behalf if you don't feel comfortable posting yourself (this is pretty much a standing offer, btw, for those who prefer to stay as anonymous as possible; though the only way people'll know who you are on here is if you post enough personal info to make it obvious).

"I knew a lot of good people back in the Auckland Org when it was in the Imperial Arcade, and a lot of their kids. Does anyone have any information on where and how they are?

Lee Phillips
Petra Phillips
Andrew Hagen
Edward Dicky (Joined the Sea Org some time)
Vicky Dicky
Felicity Phillips
Mercy Torrence
Jane Phillips
The Phillips triplets (Jane and Bill's children)
Charmane Torrence
Marianne Hagen
Bob Hagen"

Didn't the Hagens own the Steak & I restaurant just off Queeb St then? I know one couple with children did and Bob (?) Denness was the chef there. Correct me please if I have the wrong names..
The_Fixer

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 04:34:30 AM »

That photo is of Vicky Boyd, Casement, Baxter.

I`ll get to exsciokids.  I was Imperial arcade era and more.
Pretty much know all those names.

I assume Doug Casement is the one in the yellow jacket. He was my superior when I was staff (Div 2 head) back in 78. Is he still in Scio? Looks like he's about to take a picture of the protesters.
Ididntcomeback
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 06:44:56 AM »

The guy in Yellow is Claude.

Personal message sent to The_Fixer

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: