Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hi, OLDTIMER rockyslammer is now open to take question.  (Read 6438 times)
rockyslammer
Editors

« on: March 31, 2008, 09:07:02 AM »

My name is Martin Ruston and I joined up in Sydney in 1965 and left in 1982.  I live in Whangarei.

You can see me here

http://www.xenutv.com/cruise/60min-nz.htm

I am NOT worried about being outed - Mike Ferriss knows exactly who I am - he has emailed me and phoned me on several occasions.  He will be reading this - Hi Mike!!

I was on the very first (in the world) demo against scientology in 1982.  I have been fair gamed, deposed, PI chasing me around taking photo's, phone calls to tax authorities - the works.

I don't have a great deal of time - but I will do what I can to help.  You guys are really onto it and deserve a great big thanks. 

I don't particularly care what people believe as long as they don't harm others.  Scientology does without doubt.  Therefore I say we charge them with the very real crimes they have committed. 

I know for certain that these outlying orgs are really pissed off with what is happening in California and Florida.  Tom Cruise really set the cat among the pigeons and his main man is David Miscavidge.  Scientologists in general have no loyalty to Cruise or Miscavidge but don't know what to do about it.  They are confused and in doubt about what senior management has brought down on them.

It has rained shit since last year and hasn't stopped.  Absolutely great!

I ask that you be careful please.  They still have teeth and although NZ has never been a really rough house they are still capable of doing you harm. However they can't go after every anonymous person in the world. However they will pick on someone they can make an example of to scare others away.

I am not anonymous and I do not belong to any organised body of people protesting scientology crimes.  That is actually my safe passage.  No point in going after me especially as I pointed out I was afraid in the 60 Minute program I did.

I want you guys to be aware that scientology ALWAYS attempts to infiltrate opposition groups.  ALWAYS!!!  It could even be me - or you!

Therefore you have to be careful what you say about yourself to newcomers (like me fer instance!)

It will be used against you at some point in some way or other.  Just a bit of info about you will be altered embellished and twisted some way.

So I want you to be careful please.  NZ probably isn't as bad as Los Angeles or Clearwater but don't take risks.

Scientology is a master of anonymous phone calls to your wife, children, bosses, school, uni, IRD (is a favourite), whatever.  It's happened to me so I know it is true. If that doesn't work then legal proceedings will be issued to tie you all up.  That may not happen here - it's a quiet backwater and peaceful.

So over to you - anything you want to know?

regards
Martin

AnonymousSupport
Regulars

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 07:09:47 PM »

Thats great, I think we should send 60 mintues an email and invite them to April 12.

paneity

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 09:31:53 PM »

A great big welcome from me, Martin! Thanks for coming and saying hi and giving your side of the story.

I watched the 60 Minutes and I'm writing an email to send to them inviting them to join us for fun on the 12th (not in those words, of course). It would help if others did too.

Martin, one thing that got me in the story is that it says that you left the Church in the 70's and yet you say you left in the 80's, on the same year that you first joined a demonstration against them. Which is true, of the two?
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 08:00:58 AM »

Hi,  Thanks.

Never believe what you see on TV!  They broadcast what suits them.

I left scientology in 1982 along with thousands when David Miscavidge staged his palace coup. Neither did I leave when I saw what was on OT3 - I even tried running it for a bit then I did OT4.

After leaving I helped in the freezone movement and was at the first freezone conference in Malaga, Spain.  I was at David Mayo's AAC in Santa Barbara, California, and at Robin Scott's outfit at Canda Craig, Scotland. Plus of course the East Grinstead scene.

It was years after that I slowly realised it was all complete nonsense and as a result of that shocking cognition I became an atheist.  Very difficult after half a life chasing fairies! 

However if any evidence comes along to show me I am wrong I will convert back in a new York second!  It will take hard evidence though.  Scientology (and all religion) is built on myth and rumour.  Whereas most religions don't promise any amazing powers this lifetime scientology does.  BUT no one has ever got these amazing abilities.  It is ALWAYS a case of "you need to do your next level"!!!!!  However after OT3 there is nothing else but running body thetans (bt's) - it will go on forever.  scientologists should actually cut their losses and move on to something else. 

In my post above I omitted that staff members are also wondering what is going on with the purchase of all these grandiose buildings around the world - spending zillions while they get paid peanuts.  scientology doesn't need these buildings so they are suspecting a scam.  In reality miscavidge is NOT really a scientologist - he's an opportunist using the scientology zillions to invest in real estate.

The sea org staff and volunteers fix these buildings up for nothing and there is a tremendous capital gain.  When scientology goes to the wall (as it will) miscavidge and his cronies will be sitting on a mint.  Certainly no ordinary scientologist will get anything.

There is more than one scam running here.

regards
Martin
Filter

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 06:50:12 PM »

Have you ever heard of, or had contact with, a Manuel Schamroth?
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 07:06:22 PM »

sorry never heard that name.
Filter

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 11:52:23 PM »

Got another one, as always, feel free to not answer.

Firstly, did you complete OT3? Secondly, if so, can you confirm the following?

From a scientologist (emphasis added);

That?s the problem with altered data of an upper level being posted on the internet. It was done to create harm to anyone reading it. You try to put me on the spot by answering yes or no. I can?t do that and not say something that could cause harm to you and anyone else. I have a responsibility to make sure that people are brought properly up the gradients so that OT 3 can be viewed in full by those who will be auditing it.

You?re curious and I understand that. What I can say is that ALIENS are NOT part of it and that it was a great catastrophe that happened on this planet 75 million years ago. This is how LRH introduced us to it in 1967 on Ron?s Journal 67. (Not verbatim because I don?t have a copy here at the moment to get an exact quote)

---------------------

Curiously 'Aliens' was initially capitalized, could she be trying to refer to Giger's Alien?
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 07:27:12 AM »

I always answer questions.

Yes I completed OT3.  NO!  There is nothing that can harm you on it - well unless Peter Pan would cause you harm!

Altering any tech won't cause anyone harm because most is complete rubbish to start with.  Besides everything I have read posted on the internet regarding OT3 has been exactly what was given to me to use by scientology.  AND hubbard was alive and well when I did it.

Upper level scientology is a fairy story to frighten children.  Sorry to bust anyones bubble.

regards
Martin
cvanony
Regulars

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 09:47:30 AM »

Thats great, I think we should send 60 mintues an email and invite them to April 12.

Just saw this, lol.  They have received a copy of the press release.

C Van
C Dick Run, C Jane Run
C Van Explode.....
Filter

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »

So, what I was trying to confirm for myself was that the whole Xenu, aliens, volcanoes, hydrogen bombs, thetans thing is basically correct.

Minor ommissions and changes as it it told by different people, but otherwise correct.

Correct? :P
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:48:11 PM by Filter » Logged
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 08:09:42 AM »

Totally correct in every detail
Filter

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 08:03:26 PM »

Oh, wow, okay, here's a short extract of a conversation I've had with a scientologist over the past couple of weeks. Tell me what you think.

Filter:
You know what I find interesting XXXX, I just confirmed with an ex-scientologist that the OT3 documents available on the internet are, baring minor changes between retellings, correct.

That is the aliens, hydrogen bombs etc? (I don?t want to retell the whole thing, I?m trying not to be insensitive to your beliefs that learning this information too early may be detrimental to a persons enlightenment)

Do you think he is lying? Why? Should I ask him about the Three Bears story?

Scientologist:
>You know what I find interesting XXXX, I just confirmed with an ex-scientologist that the OT3 documents available on the internet are, baring minor changes between retellings, correct.

>That is the aliens, hydrogen bombs etc? (I don?t want to retell the whole thing, I?m trying not to be insensitive to your beliefs that learning this information too early may be detrimental to a persons enlightenment)

>Do you think he is lying? Why? Should I ask him about the Three Bears story?

No, he just confirmed what I said. It?s altered.

http://www.scientologymyths.info/aliens/what-is-the-damage-of-knowing-about-or-using-this-data.php

Since you have this great source to use, why bother asking me?

Filter:
> Since you have this great source to use, why bother asking me?

Because I wanted to hear you say it. Because I wasn?t happy listening to just a singular, anti-scientology source.

But when you say ?altered?, I can accept that within scientology even a single misplaced word can change the understanding of scripture. However, a single misplaced word does not change the content of such.

I have tried and tried to get a straight answer out of scientologists regarding the content of OT III, I have never argued the understanding.

Scientologist:
>> Since you have this great source to use, why bother asking me?

>Because I wanted to hear you say it.

Thanks for that admission. I never will say yay or nay on it. I have explained that to you. If you trust it so much, have fun with it.

Filter:
> Thanks for that admission. I never will say yay or nay on it. I have explained that to you. If you trust it so much, have fun with it.

And here in lies the problem. Person A says something, and person B says ?I won?t say yes or no?. It?s not that I inherently believe person A over person B, but person B doesn?t give me much to work with.

Scientologist:
> Thanks for that admission. I never will say yay or nay on it. I have explained that to you. If you trust it so much, have fun with it.

And here in lies the problem. Person A says something, and person B says ?I won?t say yes or no?. It?s not that I inherently believe person A over person B, but person B doesn?t give me much to work with.

I had already answered that the best it can be answered. You?re not going to get more from a legit OT III. I meant what I said. So quit asking. OT III is confidential to those lower on the grade chart. If you can?t accept that, it?s too bad, John. That?s life. You can scream and cry foul and claim we have secrets. (So do other religions - so what?) If you?re trying to find out so you can go somewhere else with it, you won?t get it from me. It doesn?t matter whether or not what?s up is real or not, or if it harms or not, or any other BS because it?s COPYRIGHTED, it?s confidential and that?s all there is to it. I see this as a covert attempt to get a Scientologist to divulge confidential data. It was tried in the courts too and didn?t work.

Filter:
I?m sorry XXXX. I wasn?t trying to get further information out of you regarding OT III.

What I was pointing out is that I have heard the OT III story from an ex-scientologist, as well as it being posted various places on the internet. The data seems to legit, and I was merely trying to confirm from as reputable source as possible that this is the case.

Your reply is that it?s copyright so I?m not telling you, that?s fine. But you?re also saying that you won?t confirm whether or not the data is legit. I said I won?t question you further on this topic (I didn?t intend that last post to be a question on OT III), at this stage however, given the evidence available I have to assume that the OT III data is correct.

If this is the case then I must also assume that aliens are a core belief of scientology due to the nature of body thetans. The beliefs of scientologists are not at question here but I must then assume that when scientologists tell me that they don?t believe in aliens as a core part of their religion they are lying.

Scientologist:
Not lying. Honest. It isn?t about aliens at all. That?s the honest to God truth. The ex-scientologist was very much NOT your friend by talking to you about this. If he?s confirming aliens then he?s got problems.

-------

Sigh, well, you've been a lot more forthcoming than this person. You haven't tried to dodge questions, or ignore them (I asked this person to define thetan, body thetan, operating thetan as I thought I might be mistaken on those terms and it was ignored). Apparently by confirming that OT III talks about aliens you have problems...
rockyslammer
Editors

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 07:26:36 AM »

Yes - as I said on 60 Minutes - one side of the story you will get evasion and obfuscation and on the other side you will get everything and more.  The fact is that in scienology ALL the upper levels are space opera.  From ot3 upwards it is ALL bt's - right up to ot8 and past (so I have heard).  Well apart from the sec. (security) checks.

Your bt's your partners bt's your pets bt's your neighbours bt's and the bt's on the insects in your garden.

Yes the last is a joke (I hope) but you can see how they can spin this bt thing out forever.  And those that don't wake up will be running bt's till the day they die.  Tell your friend that - he may be bump started into thinking again.

regards
Martin
Flock of Headless Birdies

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 12:19:50 AM »

Once I was bitten by a wite rabbit and I had to go to the Doctor. He had his nurse Sarah get a special Filter that is used to suck out the poison. She tried once but it didn't work so she gave it Anova try. Suddenly it was like something Detonated inside me and I went all white and was nearly catching my deth. Then Sarah sucked some more and suddenly "pop" all the rabbit poison popped out and in fact there was so much liquid coming out I almost could Swim in it. The Doctor smiled and said "That will be fifty bucks thanks!" Which just goes to show you that even seeing a Doctor costs money and every year a couple of hundred NZers die due to medical mistakes! MISTAKES! Whoops, oh sorry about that, it was a mistake! But do we think Doctors are bad? Do we think they know what they are doing? Anyway, I'm forgetting the point here again. Ummm....the point here is that one could just as easily be cured by diving into some pondscum as by going to a Doctor....but its even hard to find any pondscum these days! I think I'll go pray to Buddha. I Do Not Forgive the Doctor for that horrible experience anyway, thats one thing I'm Unanimous about. I'd rather eat a Rat from Wellington than have such a gross Experience with Susan. Now I'm Mary...I mean NearlyOverIt.
See you all on April 12th.   
Will Smith

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 07:13:12 AM »

lol

you didn't put me in your story
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: